Bumbling Buneary-Embarrassing or Stupid Moments

So, I know this isn't what many of us regard as an interesting topic, but being a daydreaming klutz, I thought it would be fun to read about other people's blunders or stupid moments. They don't have to be yours, but make sure they're relevant! I'll start:

I was sleeping at my aunt's house (age 8) because my mother was interstate having an operation. Now, one of my cousins is insufferably mean and arrogant. He was taunting me endlessly and chasing me with a baseball bat. Eventually he gave up and went up to his bedroom. I was so mad I picked up my aunt's Ming Vase and started whacking a nearby plushie (obviously symbolising said cousin) in rage. Then my aunt came abruptly through the door and yelled 'Put the vase down now!' I was so shocked I put it down-by dropping it on the hard floorboards. It was apparently worth quite a few thousand dollars. Needless to say I wasn't welcome there again for a few months.

Not a very good one, but I had to begin with something! Post away (or don't).

I remember I was talking with my cousin about one of her friends. She didn't understand the concept of a butterface so I said "Well I'd have sex with her if I didn't have to see her face. Like if a bag was over it or something with a smiley face on it". My cousin thought it would be hilarious if she told her friend what I said. Her friend attends every. single. family. party.

Ok so I had one of these moments today I was at a sweet clothing store and one of the girls working there says hi how are you and smiles and I go
I'm food ganks, you?
and it wasn't because I'm awkward around girls I'm normally really charismatic but she just caught me by surprise really bad
yeah

Hua hua hua that's hilarious.

I was really small and i couldn't hold it. It happens to everyone. Not?

i was in school and i wasent paying attenton and all i heard was "girls leave the class now" so i left and then i hear my classmates laughing so i was like wtf? it turns out the teacher really said was "pregnate girls leave" people thought i was prego for a while :/ this its funny is it?

I tripped over my shoelaces today and fell face first onto the ground, in front of the whole entire school.

lol jk; I just did a bboy recovery in midair.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i was in school and i wasent paying attenton and all i heard was "girls leave the class now" so i left and then i hear my classmates laughing so i was like wtf? it turns out the teacher really said was "pregnate girls leave" people thought i was prego for a while :/ this its funny is it?

And well, one day in grade 2 i was sick. My nasal congestions were (and still are) nightmares to me. So I was in class and i had been sneezing all day, but no one minded anymore; hovewere, in one of those sneezes, a giant mucus didnt go all way the out of my nose and instead stays hanging off.

Everyone in class was scared, staring at the gross picture, and i was too scared (lol) to do anything. That thing was literaly flying under my nose until my teacher grabbed a napkin and went to my seat just to clear my nose.

Until this day, i get sick every 2 weeks or so (Im sick right now), and Ive learned to always carry a handkerchief

Are you sure it's the flu? And not various illnesses? I have abnormal sinuses and chronic headaches and get sick A LOT so I can attest to the fact that while you may very well get sick every 2 weeks, it's almost definitely not what is scientifically known as the flu (which incidentally I nearly died from age 8). Sorry that wasn't 100% on topic.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Yeah man I'd be worried if I was you, you might have chronic death syndrome
One time in grade 1, this girl was told to sit out. So she's sitting in the chair of shame or whatever name there was for it, and we were all sitting on the floor. She had decided in her head that instead of interupting the teacher to ask to go to the bathroom, it would be better to just sit in the chair and piss there. We had to move rooms because the urine got under the carpet and was unsanitary.
must have been terrible for her, I don't remember many people laughing about it at the time but that's probably because she was a girl and therefor unimportant to everybody I would talk to.

A boy in my Grade 2 class did the same...only with Number Twos. That was really awkward for everybody. A girl had gone to the nearby toilet, so he decided not to ask to use another one and just kind of crapped his pants. I was sitting opposite him at the time and for all of us at his table the stench was very sickening. he was so mortified he'd actually lost control he started crying unconsolably until the teacher CLEANED HIM UP. That's right, the female teacher basically did a nappy change on a 7-year old. I don't envy her one bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)