Tournament BW 1v1 No Johns ($100 Prize) - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanshokuinsumireko

I got the baddest bitches in anime
How come I'm a sub? I signed up before the deadline and any people joined after I did.
ask boat
Edit: We don't want round robins so we need a multiple of 8. There were 100 people who signed up which means that 96 get in and 4 subs. Idk how subs are picked so ask boat.
Edit2: Actually Idt it's 8 but you get the point.
Edit3:I just figure out it's actually a multiple of 32 which means out 100. The most you can get is 96 which leaves 4 subs.

Last edited:

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
How come I'm a sub? I signed up before the deadline and any people joined after I did.
ask boat
Edit: We don't want round robins so we need a multiple of 8. There were 100 people who signed up which means that 96 get in and 4 subs. Idk how subs are picked so ask boat.
Edit2: Actually Idt it's 8 but you get the point.
Edit3:I just figure out it's actually a multiple of 32 which means out 100. The most you can get is 96 which leaves 4 subs.
subs are chosen randomly from the last 37.5% of signups. bracket #s are powers of 2 or 3*powers of 2 with a max bye % of 10. 96 is 3*2^5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)