BW Constrain II - Final (Won by Insult)

Approved by Quite Quiet and TDs

art by Chras.

First edition won by Velvet Blood

In computer science, constrains are used to limit the type of data that you can insert in a table, ensures the viability of the data in a table (primary key, foreign key and so on). But that's only part of my job!

In this tour, every round three OU pokemon will be not available to build team and play, so that's really a constrain for the players.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Matches are best-of-one, BW OU standard, single elimination tournament.
  • Replays are recommended, so I can check if your teams are OK.
  • Each round, three OU pokemon from this list are not available to build team and play. When a OU pokemon is draw for a specific round, it's not more randomized as long as all BW OU Pokemons will be just drawn. After each round only one of three will be banned for the rest of the tour. For example, in first round we pick Tyr, Starmie and Politoad. Then all players can't use these 'mons for this round. For the second round will be picked Zam, Blissey and Breloom. But wiil be picked (by drawing) also one of previuos 'mons ban, for example Starmie. So, in second round players can't use Zam, Blissey, Breloom plus Starmie. And so on. Don't worry, I will specify ban list in each round ;).
  • In this round Reuniclus, Excadrill, Landorus-Therian plus Donpham, Salamence, Heatran and Garchomp are banned.
  • If there are still any questions, send me a PM.

Round 3
Round V_BanOver.png

Final
Round VI_BanOver.png

Finals

Insult vs Dlanyer
Insult vs SoulWind
Dlanyer
vs SoulWind

Finals (replay)

Insult vs Dlanyer
Insult vs SoulWind
Dlanyer vs SoulWind

Round extension to play is September 25th at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4).

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)