BW Cup IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuya and I had scheduled for this afternoon. I have been online for most of the afternoon and I haven't seen him anywhere.
Activity, I guess.

act, my opp never confirmed a time (he said suggest one, i did, then he didn't say anything) then didnt show up/say anything at the time i suggested. i waited an hour, but i can't really wait anymore cuz i gotta go shovel a snowstorm off my driveway before tomorrow morning.

Activity win request I contacted my opponent and we didn't scheduled a fixed time on a specific day. We are online both at the moment. I challed him and I have no answer from him

Hi I'd like to request activity vs DDarken. At first I gave three possible times to play, none of which he accepted. We decided to play on Monday, which he did not show to. He requested to play on Saturday instead, to which he also did not show. I accepted all these times. Therefore, I would like the activity win.

ok , my third post,
we scheduled to friday and yesterday and i told what happens
I couldnt play today
I told to him when he johned me 2 weeks that was hard to me play in this weekend; im sad because i really want play this, but he missed the schedule and idk now

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
wave 1 of activity/coinflips. round 2 will be tomorrow afternoon, as well as the posting of actual round 2 (sorry to those who I initially told it would be up tonight, didn't think it'd take 6+ hours). if you asked for an extension in PM to me or in the thread and you play in this elapsed time, just lmk via VM/PM on here/discord. thanks for your patience, everyone!

Activity decisions
manacontrol vs TropicalTeo - manacontrol never logged on after signing up
Rexus vs Bo0heur - Bo0heur never logged on after signing up
blazedbyblaziken vs Prosted - Prosted never logged on after signing up
false vs Ventura765 - Ventura765 logged on recently, but never responded to false's VM from the start of the round
Shrug vs Lyter - Lyter missed the scheduled time and neither made much of an attempt to reschedule, but Lyter also went inactive on the forums whereas Shrug posted about the time and was active, so he gets the win
Dilandou05 vs Sneakers - Dilandou05 never logged on after signing up
Cinos-Therian vs Frania - Cinos-Therian logged on recently, but never responded to Frania's VM from the start of the round
Rodriblutar vs Fdelrei - Fdelrei never logged on after signing up
TadaRinri vs dk - TadaRini was inactive throughout the round, never responding to scheduling advances or making an effort to get the game done
christos21 vs J-Dawgg - J-Dawgg only said his timezone and a time to play on one day whereas christos21 tried to schedule properly and did not receive a response from J-Dawgg throughout the second half of the round at all
Tiger18841 vs Lavos - Tiger18841 logged on recently, but never responded to Lavos's VM from the start of the round
Coyote57 vs Deckline - Coyote57 never logged on after signing up
Kin Kibu vs DonaldTrumpKawaii - Kin Kibu never logged on after signing up (DonaldTrumpKawaii never initiated contact either, but at least he has been active and has potential to get a game done in the near future)
Haruno vs modafocka nigga - modafocka nigga never responded to the VM after initiating contact whereas Haruno tried to schedule properly and also followed-up/posted in the thread
Alpaqa vs Slick Willy - Alpaqa only responded once and failed to formally schedule, log on to forums for a majority of the match, or make any attempts to get the game done while Slick Willy made a number of attempts and posted
el rojo vs thecreatorMS - thecreatorMS logged on recently, but never responded to el rojo's VM from the start of the round
Dwright9345 vs BloodAce0107 - Dwright9345 never logged on after signing up (BloodAce0107 never initiated contact either, but at least he has been active and has potential to get a game done in the near future)
davidTheMaster vs Nexta666 - Nexta666 and davidTheMaster initially made contact and scheduled, but Nexta666 seemed to drop dead activity wise around Tuesday and the games never happened, so davidTheMaster gets activity
Genesisblast vs fouyo4 - Genesisblast has not logged on in a while and never responded to fouyo4's VM
S1001S vs HitmonG - Poor scheduling by both, but S1001S at least tried to get HitmonG to offer times during the mid-later stages and was clearly the more active of the two as all HitmonG did was say let's play now when he was on a couple times, more or less, as his schedule seemed to not be set ahead of time. Considering this paired with the fact that HitmonG did not show up on forums at all during the later stages of the round and S1001S posted, the activity goes to S1001S
MrAldo vs Pat Labor - MrAldo never responded to Pat Labor's VM despite being active on the forums all round
Leo vs a.sanchez456 - a.sanchez456 never logged on after signing up
Mysterious M vs MAlkaviano - MAlkaviano stopped responding and viewing forums fairly early in the round while Mysterious M made a clear effort to try and schedule
Kebab mlml vs Ricky._.tan - Ricky._.tan did not view forums much, only responded once, and never made much of an effort to schedule while Kebab mlml clearly did
Omee190402 vs ggopw - Omee190402 never responded to ggopw's VM, which was sent later in the round, but it is still better than having absolutely nothing to show activity wise
ManuBoss vs enomen1212 - They scheduled slowly because ManuBoss did not understand how to respond to a VM properly (he wrote a message on his own profile in response, so it was stalled until his opponent specifically checked since there was no notification given when the response was made) and ManuBoss missed the scheduled time this weekend, which enomen1212 was on for and posted about, thus giving him activity regardless of the sporadic attempts on the other side to get it done.
SixVoltz vs Brammi - SixVoltz has not logged on in a while and never responded to Brammi's VM
Zard four vs MindIfIHitThatYeeT - MindIfIHitThatYeeT never logged on after signing up
Energy vs Frochtejohgurt - Frochtejohgurt never responded to Energy's VM despite being active on the forums all round
Dondyxd vs lucas.sparger - lucas.sparger never responded to Dondyxd's VM despite showing some activity on the forums throughout the round
Raze4_thewin vs ShellShell - Raze4_thewin never logged on after signing up
UU Tryharding vs Sandstorm571 - UU Tryharding made numerous activity posts despite neither having any VM history, leading me to believe contact was made in private. While this is far from ideal, let alone normally acceptable, he posted thrice throughout the round and Sandstorm571 showed no signs of responsiveness according to these posts. In addition, Sandstorm571 is not active on the forums to begin with, so UU Tryharding gets activity (use VMs or add me to your scheduling PM next time, please)
Lucifer Demaro vs Myzozoa - Lucifer Demaro never logged on after signing up
Hira vs FogHorn - They initially reached an agreement, but it appears that FogHorn did not show up or was not on for long enough to catch Hira. FogHorn then failed to log on for the next week, which was the final week of the round, whereas Hira offered to play this weekend and posted, so Hira gets activity
IcyFruit vs Altina - IcyFruit never logged on after signing up
Ricardo vs TheOrbitalGnome - TheOrbitalGnome never logged on after signing up
josesheika vs Asek - josesheika never logged on after signing up
Foodfordragons vs Luigi - Luigi is a corrupt tournament director and is rewarded a win by default, unfortunately
dragonitenb vs Dark G - Neither posted and there was nothing visible on the forums about scheduling until I came upon this with my handy-dandy SMod powers: deleted scheduling. Dark G must have missed the time, forgotten, or simply wanted to not give the opponent something to include in a potential activity post, so he deleted the scheduling VM, which really is not acceptable at all, so I am giving dragonitenb the win. I initially had this down as a coinflip and dragonitenb won regardless, for what it's worth, but upon further investigation I am simply giving him the win as per his opponent's deletion of the VM and his, dragonitenb that is, likely being on during the scheduled day
Hec vs Dan tere - Dan tere never logged on after signing up
Mounts vs Vore Gidal - Vore Gidal never responded to Mounts's VM despite being active on the forums all round
ItsBaku vs dEnIsSsS - ItsBaku never responded to dEnIsSsS's VM despite being active on the forums all round
Holiano vs Rumor - Holiano never responded to Rumor's VM despite being active on the forums all round
Harsha vs Cynara - Harsha missed the scheduled time when Cynara was online and then never tried to reschedule after Cynara activity posted, so Cynara gets the win
Vitention vs Hybuyn - Vitention never responded to Hybuyn's VM despite being active on the forums at points throughout the round
HSA vs TheLoneMusketeer - TheLoneMusketeer never responded to HSA's VM despite being active on the forums at points throughout the round
Foghuff vs Marshall.Law - Foghuff never logged on after signing up

Coin-flips (bolded person won the coin-flip)
Yadava vs lkapkd1 - Both established contact and tried to schedule in a pretty sloppy fashion early in the round and made activity posts that were not really fair to the opponent and they both kept missing each other until they stopped trying to get it done during the later stages (had they continued and showed activity for more than the first few days, then I'd consider an extension, but not given the actual timeline between these two).
Get this Money vs badabing - Get this Money did not make much effort trying to schedule at all, just responding sometime during the second week asking to play on a specific day and saying that he was not sure he could play on the weekend. With this said, badabing did initiate contact and try to push the ball with scheduling, but he could not play for the first week and because neither bumped the VM, that became the first 10 days. He later limited his activity to pretty much only the weekend of the deadline, which made it impossible to get done seemingly. Had GTM made an effort to schedule before or communicate any activity, he would have a good argument for activity and had both been a bit more careful in communicating, we could have perhaps seen an extension, but neither made much of an overall effort and both had only brought up very limited individual activity, so it is going to be a coin-flip.
r!n vs peachycl0uds - Both viewed forums a fair amount and neither made any form of contact with the other, as far as I can see.
Saaram vs Skeletal-Charizard - Neither contacted the other and neither is particularly active on the forums (Skeletal-Charizard viewed them more recently, but has not shown other signs of activity on a consistent basis).
ADHDs vs ctproonie217 - Neither contacted the other and neither is particularly active on the forums (ADHDs viewed them more recently, but has not shown other signs of activity on a consistent basis).
Aladyyn vs Tweeester - No contact on either side here (Aladynn has been active on forums sorta, but nothing with regards to BW Cup).
Huston vs Promizo - No contact on either side here (Huston was more active on the forums by a clear margin, but nothing with regards to BW Cup).
DERPAPLIER vs Mhturner - No contact on either side here (Mhturner has viewed forums more recently, but has still not shown any activity towards anything at all).
sedertz vs zugubu royale - Was told to flip it by Sedertz and their VM leads me to this conclusion as well seeing as there is only minimal contact exchanging there and no follow-up.
POP Arthur21 vs huguix - No contact on either side and both had some forum activity.

Extensions (all until Tuesday at 11:59pm GMT-4)

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
gonna cut down the descriptions aside from more controversial/close cases, but if anyone needs to know, just message me and I will gladly go into detail

Activity decisions
Leftiez vs nickhoff67
monchooo vs Snowy
Robert.
vs JoeIsGaming
Anish vs Aditya1739
Dundies vs The magic zoroak
Eon lights vs TerminatorWW
Oltan vs DProctor2323
Bethel vs W2S
Plasmalucario vs Void
Dilzter vs sugarhigh
insult
vs Goodralisk
Lfrs vs BаdBoy
Lopunny Kicks vs JKBenbot
King Billu vs Rokhan
DurzaOffTopic
vs Skelderexx..
Deliverance1202 vs Oibaf
arcexofficial vs Xjckillerx
Bughouse
vs Deathflame466
Jackster556 vs Luispeikou
YashmitDeeal vs Analytic
Syncrasy vs Stockings
Snou
vs Pokelover7
Predator1999 vs THiei
Frrf vs Allcraft
Diegolh vs Asuya
ManiacBreeder vs Thatsjustpeachy
Posho Alola
vs Funbot28
bro fist vs rahuldapp
BeralRed2103 vs fatty
EJROBERTS vs Ninjadog13
cb jose altuve
vs Agatorian
Mob Barley vs Marijno144
Dream vs Dele Alli
Aurora vs TheGreninjaWarrior21
PixelsMech vs tjdaas
HQuaze
vs ElRompeTeso
Alfredo_Rivero vs Mileage
Accelgor vs hyruleEnigma
ToadNorton vs xX_KillerQueen_Xx
DDarken vs Cretaceous
flareonthegod vs Akaru Kokuyo
Sabella
vs a123jeffrey123a
ToF vs Starcat333
North vs Soulsilvel
Oregon fan vs Ace-11
StarWarsLegosMan vs -PkmTrainerBlue-
Chano
vs wisc
Popplio Fan vs davidness
Hollybrown123 vs dragonuser
tsmugs vs Luispeikou
egalvanc vs Reymaki
Taskx1 vs iEvils
Rafifou64 vs pokebasket
Butterfingers2020 vs lax

Coin-flips (bolded person won the coin-flip)
esauldankmaster vs Sibales1
TSR vs TastedSumo
Akashi vs RcvTayuya
CTC vs diamondless (RIP the basedlord)
BlueLobster vs rumblemerk
Sir Pitulio vs CoopLink
Leafy Gust vs Ba$ed Wobbuffet
Pittt vs ironbrony75
theskycraftuniv2
vs Vandriel
Asim12 vs FinkyFinkerton
toadandhishaxx vs TheJ3estPenguin
Alkione
vs yuhboiMP3
MM600 vs Gamer Central
Zauka
vs Thicc322
Wobbuffet0 vs Clicer
Pkrs vs Havana
Zenadark
vs Blightbringer
ashutosh vs SparksBlade

Extensions (all until Tuesday at 11:59pm GMT-4)
Sand Castle vs CyberOdin - Almost gave Sand Castle activity, but they both have made numerous efforts, so I'll let it slide since both contacted me personally about attempts to play. May be one of the only extensions, but OP vs Tony was similar with both making an effort and PMing me saying they will get it done on Monday (today) and they already played, so yea).

gonna work on getting food and then getting r2 up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)