BW Cup VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
First off, I want to apologize for prematurely substituting out some people. FlamingVictini and nigel were in contact over discord and simply did not see my posts asking for people in contact to post in the thread if it was not via VM. After discussing, I will be adding them both back to the substitute pool (please note that this is not a strong precedent to follow, but rather a one time fix to my mistake). I will also be tagging people that are subbed out in this fashion if it happens in the future in case they wish to appeal the decision or show evidence that was not previously posted. This will not happen again and I am sorry to those I inconvenienced.

New Pairings

ziloXX vs Endeby - Yea, your posts are correct. I tagged the wrong dude. I fixed it in the OP now.
p2 vs S.M.C31 -- p2's opponent gave him the win
Portrait or Ruin vs FlamingVictini -- portrait of ruin's opponent gave him the win
dahli vs nigel -- Charmflash did not respond to dahli's VM for almost a week after missing the initial time while dahli made the initial time and has made an active effort since then
Oiseau Bleu vs Alakazam - Oiseau Bleu's initial opponent ( 0kay ) stopped responding 5 days ago, missed the scheduled time, and has not viewed forums in 5 days whereas Bleu has been active in trying to get the game done
Asuya vs Terraquaza -- Hybuyn didn't respond to Asuya for over a week despite viewing forums while Asuya actively tried to get the game done

Eremita gilftl308 -- are you guys in contact? You have 24 hours to let me know as you are at risk of being substituted out.
Attack on Samurott nightcore -- you guys posted wins, but I don't see you in the OP. Did you mean to post in a different thread?

OP is up to date. Going to do a last wave of substitutes tomorrow, so make sure to get your games done or schedule them for next week!

First off, I want to apologize for prematurely substituting out some people. FlamingVictini and nigel were in contact over discord and simply did not see my posts asking for people in contact to post in the thread if it was not via VM. After discussing, I will be adding them both back to the substitute pool (please note that this is not a strong precedent to follow, but rather a one time fix to my mistake). I will also be tagging people that are subbed out in this fashion if it happens in the future in case they wish to appeal the decision or show evidence that was not previously posted. This will not happen again and I am sorry to those I inconvenienced.

New Pairings

ziloXX vs Endeby - Yea, your posts are correct. I tagged the wrong dude. I fixed it in the OP now.
p2 vs S.M.C31 -- p2's opponent gave him the win
Portrait or Ruin vs FlamingVictini -- portrait of ruin's opponent gave him the win
dahli vs nigel -- Charmflash did not respond to dahli's VM for almost a week after missing the initial time while dahli made the initial time and has made an active effort since then
Oiseau Bleu vs Alakazam - Oiseau Bleu's initial opponent ( 0kay ) stopped responding 5 days ago, missed the scheduled time, and has not viewed forums in 5 days whereas Bleu has been active in trying to get the game done
Asuya vs Terraquaza -- Hybuyn didn't respond to Asuya for over a week despite viewing forums while Asuya actively tried to get the game done

Eremita gilftl308 -- are you guys in contact? You have 24 hours to let me know as you are at risk of being substituted out.
Attack on Samurott nightcore -- you guys posted wins, but I don't see you in the OP. Did you mean to post in a different thread?

OP is up to date. Going to do a last wave of substitutes tomorrow, so make sure to get your games done or schedule them for next week!
We already played. I should've sent the contact piece in a different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)