BW Cup VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
OP is updated (with wins and new pairings)!

New pairings

Egor vs Attack on Samurott - ILoveMilk did not respond to the VM for 10 full days.
martha vs nightcore - FUMA HI-FI did not respond to the VM for 10 full days.
Lord Thorx vs Mazinger - Skarmx2 initiated scheduling with Lord Thorx and they agreed to a time, but then it did not work out and Lord Thorx tried twice to sort it out whereas Skarmx2 did not respond for over a week and has not viewed forums all weekend.
Tachibana vs Evuelf - BBSCP has been inactive all round and despite signing up for multiple tournaments, never has seemed to get any games done or properly schedule.
voltix31 vs Evronight - voltix31's opponent gave him the win this past weekend, but there is still a week left in the round, which is ample time to play a substiutte.

I went through just about every VM I could find this weekend and a vast majority of remaining pairings seem to be properly scheduled, which is great. There are a few substitutes left, so I will go over things on Monday/Tuesday again in case anyone drops out or goes inactive to get the last few substitutes in. However, after that it will be too close to the deadline and it seems unlikely much will come of it. Thanks to everyone thus far for cooperating!

Edit: This did not mean I was looking for new substitutes as I closed substitute signups multiple days ago, but rather that I was hoping to substitute in the remaining listed substitutes in the OP. So to any new posters, don't bother trying to substitute in.

Last edited:
OP is updated (with wins and new pairings)!

New pairings

Egor vs Attack on Samurott - ILoveMilk did not respond to the VM for 10 full days.
martha vs nightcore - FUMA HI-FI did not respond to the VM for 10 full days.
Lord Thorx vs Mazinger - Skarmx2 initiated scheduling with Lord Thorx and they agreed to a time, but then it did not work out and Lord Thorx tried twice to sort it out whereas Skarmx2 did not respond for over a week and has not viewed forums all weekend.
Tachibana vs Evuelf - BBSCP has been inactive all round and despite signing up for multiple tournaments, never has seemed to get any games done or properly schedule.
voltix31 vs Evronight - voltix31's opponent gave him the win this past weekend, but there is still a week left in the round, which is ample time to play a substiutte.

I went through just about every VM I could find this weekend and a vast majority of remaining pairings seem to be properly scheduled, which is great. There are a few substitutes left, so I will go over things on Monday/Tuesday again in case anyone drops out or goes inactive to get the last few substitutes in. However, after that it will be too close to the deadline and it seems unlikely much will come of it. Thanks to everyone thus far for cooperating!
I tried to schedule my match, I sent the last message to my opponent and have been messaging with my opponent throughout. I was waiting for Tachibana to get back to me. I can send proof if you need.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I tried to schedule my match, I sent the last message to my opponent and have been messaging with my opponent throughout. I was waiting for Tachibana to get back to me. I can send proof if you need.
PM me the proof, I will look back into it this afternoon.

Edit: After seeing the proof in PM and discussion, we determined that the substitute will stand due to a week+ of inactivity in the middle of the round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)