thanks to Pissog for the banner
Welcome to the first BW LC Cup!
Information about the LC Classic can be found here.
A list of the Pokemon available in BW LC can be found here.
Metagame resources and sample teams can be found here.
- Standard BW LC
- Single Elimination
- All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
- Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
- You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules
- VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
- Substitutes will be slotted in as players drop out or in mass a few days into the round. If you are tagged due to being in danger of being subbed out you must either post in the thread or on either player's wall within 24 hours or risk being subbed out.
- In order to encourage development of the Little Cup oldgen metagames and higher quality games overall, replays will be mandatory. If neither player posts replays, the match will be coin flipped.
Sign-ups will be open until Sunday, March 20th, and Round 1 will be posted shortly afterwards.