not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

I once made chili with maybe 1.5 - 2 litres in volume. I put 3 whole Habaneros and some Thai chilis in it, it didn't give me enough of a kick so I added some cayenne pepper to it

Does that make me a masochist? I really need the spicy food to hurt me somehow

I once made chili with maybe 1.5 - 2 litres in volume. I put 3 whole Habaneros and some Thai chilis in it, it didn't give me enough of a kick so I added some cayenne pepper to it

i'd name some stronger things for you to try but i think that would technically count as encouraging self-harm because their scoville scores are higher than pepper spray

i'd name some stronger things for you to try but i think that would technically count as encouraging self-harm because their scoville scores are higher than pepper spray
*bites lips* stronger things?

For real though my spice tolerance got really fucking strong. I used to feel something at Jalapenos, now I find Habaneros reasonable. Maybe I should visit a good Curry house and try some Vindaloo, that may give me fear of capsacian again

If you want to harm yourself, then you should see if you can import some Carolina Reaper. A little bit of that in a chili ought to clear your sinuses.

If you want to harm yourself, then you should see if you can import some Carolina Reaper. A little bit of that in a chili ought to clear your sinuses.
and for the truly suicidal, try resin spurge. it's got a toxin in it that's a thousand times hotter than capsaicin (at least, scientists estimate it is; it's never been taste-tested because of ethical concerns). it will probably give you severe chemical burns at minimum, but if you survive you'll be able to call everyone on "hot ones" bitches

(please do not actually eat resin spurge, you will probably poison yourself and die)

Junior year has concluded. On to being a senior in high school.
I can say that junior year has been a net zero in my academic experience. That year SUCKED!
Surely this summer I hope to recuperate. I applied to work at Kroger so I can pay for the things I want. I refuse to waste another summer unemployed and rotting in my bed like an FE7 morph.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It’s my birthday today and I’ve spent the past 12 months thinking I was 24 and telling people I was 24 and have just had the realisation that I’m turning 26: not 25

Spooky how your perception of time changes when you can no longer track it against what year you’re in at school.

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
what reasonable person would look at a completely dark, extremely cramped, inhospitable and unexplored cave and say "yeah I am gonna go in there"

Like I don't get spelunking. That's the last thing I'd want to do if I saw a cave
here's a better question: who named it THAT? "spelunking"? sounds like a minigame.

what reasonable person would look at a completely dark, extremely cramped, inhospitable and unexplored cave and say "yeah I am gonna go in there"

Like I don't get spelunking. That's the last thing I'd want to do if I saw a cave
thrill of the unknown & joy of discovery

Bros, I had the craziest nap yesterday afternoon. I'm both scared and amazed at my mind.

>dream starts fine
>I was playing a new Wii game with my sister. It for some reason had a connector to an oven to bake a real cake
>Turns out that the game was papa's cakeria
>Flipline studios x nintendo real?!?!
>uneventful stuff happens for the next portion of the dream
>dream cuts to me at the crusty krab with some of my school friends
>Plankton shows up at the door
>As usual Spongebob and Squidward prepare for battle
>unbeknownst to them, Satan himself appears at the door
>Plankton struck a deal with the devil to get the crabby patty secret formula
>When Krabs refuses to hand over the formula, Satan takes action. He seals all exits with a magic seal
>Satan orders every customer to glorify him praising the Alleluia to him or we all die if mr krabs does not hand over the formula
>owari da
>Mr. Krabs still refuses
>Everyone in the building mercilessly beats up krabs prying at the formula all while praising Satan and judas in his glory.
>even after krabs died, he still didn't give up the formula
>he placed it in his rectum.
>As this is occurring, Iwrite my will with tears, my voice growing hoarse with the devil's praise.
>Dream ends

Am I posessed
Craig_(left).png

trying to find a grilling spot in a big city is so fucking hard man

what's even the purpose of public grilling spaces when they're in the middle of parks. You can't grill once it's dry, they'll ban that in fear of forest fires. I mean it makes sense that they ban it, but why the fuck do they build grilling spots surrounded by trees then

I just wanna make some beef tongue tacos for my birthday man

>moeshitter pfp slandering the GOAT sonic and sega all-stars racing transformed
many such cases!
ok in all fairness i dont have much moral standing here since I've had a weirdly high amount of "get into the dragon maid series" intrusive thoughts lately
frieren is peak though? it's one of the best anime so far this year, and my personal favorite so far too. (we'll see if that changes when the 4th madoka magica movie comes out)

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
The biggest impact Mario Wonder had on me was Ninji Jump Party making me think "I sure wish I was playing Rayman Legends right about now!" leading me to buy the Definitive Edition and fall in love with it all over again

I can't remember if I've already posted this somewhere on Smogon but if I have then idc. Play Rayman Legends NOW!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)