Canalave Library Winter Contest

Approved by sirDonovan

Are you competitive? Are you festive? Are you simply someone who likes snow? Well, the creators behind the spooky Halloween Contest are pleased to announce a Winter Contest!

This contest is a little different: we will be accepting art (including photography) and multiple types of music for our submissions.

Submit your best winter themed artwork from Dadaistic doodles to classical oil paintings! We will accept it all! Even your winter themed landscape photo.

Submit your music, recorded or written! No limitations on instruments: any type and any quantity. Show off your literacy in the musical world!

Speaking of literacy: we will also be accepting all of our usual literary categories! From a Pokemon themed short story, a wacky one act, and even takes on “The Rime of the Ancient Santa Claus” are all welcomed!

Submissions will open on December 20th and close January 20th. This will provide you with one month to prepare your entries. We look forward to judging them!

Post them here if you wouldn't mind!

Also, the prizes will be.... *drumroll*
1. Voice nomination in both rooms.
2. A number of quills (a good number)
3. One on one lesson with one of the experts of Writing on a form of Writing. (Depending on what you want it to be, there will be someone different for each form of Writing).
4. A magical hat that sings your name.

Kamui Master

Banned deucer.
A fresh end:

Goodbye Julie, Goodbye Kate,
Sky hanging like a criminal
Pain intense in the heat of the moment
Time slowing so fast
Thoughts flashing in front of my eyes,
a private cinema showing of all my failures
A crash, A thundering, blood
And then, black

A fresh end:

Goodbye Julie, Goodbye Kate,
Sky hanging like a criminal
Pain intense in the heat of the moment
Time slowing so fast
Thoughts flashing in front of my eyes,
a private cinema showing of all my failures
A crash, A thundering, blood
And then, black
So submissions are closed, but we can take your submission at a penalty scorewise.

We will be announcing the winner this coming Sunday! Sorry for the delay, we've had some issues getting things together!

Sorry again that results didn't come! I can say we know who has the top score overall so far, but until we get all of the results from the art judges, we can't announce anything. I'll be making sure the results are announced today, however!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)