CAP 12 CAP 1 - Concept Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Weaponless"
Momentum
Weather Slayer

Most of the other ones are brilliant too; these are just my personal favourites.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I guess people thought mine was too similar to Korski's, oh well

Admiral_Korski's Momentum
capefeather's Weather Slayer
DarkSlay's "Lead"-ing a New Generation

I'm not fond of this slate, but we're lucky that there are still so many excellent concepts that actually made it through. I can't remember liking more than one option in the concept poll before.

Also why Weaponless? Hasn't that been done, well, something in the order of a hundred times already?

EDIT@Cartoons: "Scizor"

capefeather's Weather Slayer
Destiny Warrior's Binary Star
Paradox's Save Stall

''Weather Slayer'' is my favourite this time around. Even though I don't play CAP, I can imagine what a weather-dominated metagame can be like, with weather-based teams running around left, right and center. A ''weather slayer'' would thus allow other strategies too to flourish in the metagame, thus encouraging more people to try out CAP.

''Binary Star'' too is a good idea, but I guess we should wait for a CAP or two before attempting an ambitious project along the lines of Doubles in CAP. The idea is good, but I feel the time is not yet ripe for us to attempt Doubles in CAP, that too in a new generation. 5th Gen. CAP has to find a sure footing before this is attempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)