CAP 24 Playtest Tournament (Won by Rat With Wings)

Calling activity. Opponent hasn't been online since May 21st and I posted on his profile on the first day... still no reply.

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Jho, pqs, 11bug, LucarioOfLegends, Escoffier, Birkal, Dj Breloominati♬, McBomba, BoltSapphire, and Airwind have all been awarded activity wins over their opponent based off their in-thread request. None of their opponents responded to their initial contact.

I've also awarded activity to Frat Dude and Yodabomb113 because their opponent failed to respond to their initial contact VM.

(Moon) Angelo, Rainbowblazekin33, and Maverick Axl have all won their matches through a coinflip. Coinflips can be seen below:

Granny Pie and hoblaph have a one day extension to get their matches in.

Round 3
Make sure you read the rules included in the OP if you haven't done so already. Please contact your opponent promptly via Smogon VMs, and get your matches done before the week's deadline. Remember, replays are required for this tournament. Good luck with your matches, and I hope you enjoy CAP 24, Jumbao!

This week's deadline is 11:59 PM PDT (GMT -7) on Sunday June 17. Get your matches in before then!

Matchups:
LucarioOfLegends vs (Moon) Angelo
DoW vs Deku Prince
319phoenix vs againa
DetroitLolcat vs McBomba
Dj Breloominati♬ vs Rainbowblazekin33 Activity
Escoffier vs Rat With Wings vs Snorlax in the way
Frostbiyt vs 11bug
Granny Pie vs hoblaph vs SHSP
aegislasher681 vs Narusin12
Airwind vs BoltSapphire
Maverick Axl vs EpicUmbreon29
G-Luke vs snake_rattler vs Frat Dude
reachzero vs Trace
Panther-T vs Yodabomb113
Funbot28 vs pqs
Birkal vs Jho

Bracket was randomly generated via challonge and can be seen here: https://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=i2bnaZ7NY7

Round 3 ends at 11:59 PM PDT (GMT -7) on Sunday June 10

Last edited:
Requesting a one-day further extension for SHSP and I. We've kept in communications, but just haven't had our schedules line up, and today, he's busy as all heck. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day we get shit done.

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
Requesting a one-day further extension for SHSP and I. We've kept in communications, but just haven't had our schedules line up, and today, he's busy as all heck. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day we get shit done.
I’d like to clear up a couple things real quick while I have a minute in today: you asked me when I was good and I gave you my timezone and all of that, told you to give me avaliability. You follow that with “i’m on now if you are,” I get on, and we miss eachother- i’m on you’re off, you’re off I’m on, that stuff. I tell you to give me a time because I need to get this freed up. This is finals week in senior year for me, I had 4 different inductions to help with, and need to actually know the time to free up. In addition, you knew I was busy all of today, I’m seriously writing this on my phone mid-ceremony moment while I have time. I also hear you say I’ve been dodging you when you’ve given me negative heads up and I still managed to free up an hour on showdown that fell between when you were on yesterday. I’d love to play you with an extension but I’d appreciate actual scheduling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)