CaP 24 Prevo - Part 3 - Art Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
You guys have a few more days yet but I will be posting a 48 hour warning at some point in the next few days.

SuessMD Your art is currently illegal due to the amount of artifacting in the background
Aigudot Your art is currently illegal because it is too small (in dimensions) and needs to be hosted externally to Smogon (On a website like Imgur)

Final submission

Long time since I posted here, but I thought I would give it another spin.
The concept is further based on the shinenawa:
This pokémon is always looking to purify troubled spirits, which it does by hugging the other with its roots on the back of the head.
For easy movement this pokémon keeps its roots in a bow-formation.
In droughts it searches for deeply troubled spirits that suffer from dessication to lift up their spirit.

Originally I was going for a tumbleweed-like pokemon without a body, but hey, life doesn't go always as expected.
Good luck to everybody. All entries look amazing!

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Why is everyone saying last minute sub? lol I'll give you guys 72 more hours so you have a day after Stats are decided to make any tweaks you want to make!

Everyone's art is looking awesome though!

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Final Submission

Emo-Bao
I went with a skinnier version, with a pink rope instead of a white. I think it's more suited for a LC and fairy-typed mon.

Last edited:

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Final Submission

I thought small for this design. I really like the irony of a tiny little seed or sprig evolving into a giant tree, so I made something teeny. After some discussion on Discord, I went with this design. :)

I debated over whether to keep Jumbao's color scheme or go with something different, too. Exeggcute -> Exeggutor differs, but Phantump -> Trevenant and Bonsly -> Sudowoodo don't. I'm currently putting up the original-color version so I have something to submit, but I have a few color variations that might be used! Here are the other color schemes that are up for submission.

Thanks to everyone who helped out on Discord! I had a list of names, but they went away when my computer automatically restarted. x_x

--

Gravity Monkey, your final submission image should be outside of hide tags. :) The rules are set up so that you don't need them if the submitted image is within size limits.

Last edited:
Final Submission

Oop, pushing it a bit but heres the final sub! A tiny jumbunny as previously shown. Everyones submissions are really cool!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)