CAP 24 CAP 24 - Topic Leader Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
reachzero

Both are good people and would do a fine job. I usually favor a mix of experience and new blood in the Leadership team. In this case I know reach has the experience to interact well with the many new candidates that applied for TLT.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
reachzero

This is probably the toughest TL vote for me in a long time. I'm a huge proponent of getting new blood in the big leadership positions, especially when we have someone who has show such great potential. But at the same time, it is realy hard to pass on someone with as stellar a resume as reachzero. Ultimately, the latter won out for me, but both would make fine choices.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Code:
1. drapionswing
2. reachzero

VOTING ROUNDS
----------------------------------------------
Array ( [reachzero] => 19 [drapionswing] => 20 )
And Drapionswing takes the position by a hair! Big congratulations. Expect the Topic Leadership Team Poll up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)