CAP 26 - Equilibra Playtest Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAP 26 - Equilibra Playtest Tournament - Signups
Hosted by Birkal and Jordy

Ever been interested in CAP? Here's a great way to learn more about it! Come to compete and watch battles featuring our 28 custom creations. The CAP metagame consists of OU-legal Pokemon plus all CAP Pokemon. Find our forum here to join the creation process. Join our Pokemon Showdown room here to discuss the metagame and teambuilding with our community.

We're here primarily to test out our newest creation: Equilibra! Feel free to use it in teams, create a team to counter it hard, or just bring your favorite OU teams and ignore it entirely!
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard USUM CAP tournament.
  • Best of one, single elimination. Quarterfinals on is best of three.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!. Smogtours server works fine too.
  • You don't necessarily have to post replays here, but they somehow have to get to me. PM me your replays through Smogon or Discord or post them in the thread and I will like the post to verify your victory. It is required that you report replays to me.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
  • The banlist is standard OU, with CAP Pokemon allowed. You may use any amount of CAPs, from zero to six.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
Resources:
CAP Viability Rankings | CAP Sample Teams | CAP Metagame Discussion

Sign-ups will close on June 28th at 11:59pm CDT (GMT -6) or when 128 people sign up, whichever happens first.

1st Place Prize: An Equilibra coffee mug, mailed to your doorstep!
in

Just like every time a CAP Mon releases, I temporarily return to remember this metagame and own a playtest.

I am in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)