CAP 28 - PRC Applications

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Forum Moderator
Hey pals, making a quick post to sign up for PRC. My contributions to CAP include:
  • Active participation in the PS! CAP Room since 2013
    • Current moderator in said room
  • Being a moderator in the CAP Discord channel since its inception
  • Lurking and voting in CAP projects since CAP 18
  • Hosting a slew of tournaments on the metagame subforum such as:
    • SS CAP Budget Tournament
    • SS CAP Regular Tournament
    • SS CAP Cyclohm Cup
    • SS CAP Snake Draft
    • ORAS CAP Dark Horse Tournament
  • Participating in tournaments such as:
    • CAPTT I
    • CAPTT III
    • CAPPL VI
Hopefully this is enough to qualify me for the committee.

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributor
applying for the first time in a minute

Hey all, SHSP here. I'm a former CAP mod, TL of Equilibra, TLT for Jumbao and active metagame player (captain of Kerfs in CAPTTV, assistant to Pajantoms in CAPTTIV, other singles results). I've been an active member of PRC before and with newfound time I'm much more active and available to contribute my own threads and to others in PRC.

Zephyri

we are, we are, we are not beautiful
is a Top Artist
Hi, I'm Zephyr2007 and I'd love to contribute to CAP by being a part of the PRC. I'm extremely new to the community, but have a significant presence on both Discord and PS and have engaged in conversations surrounding PRC topics. I've contributed art to both CAP 27 and 28 and actively participated in the competitive discussion of CAP 28. I'm also a metagame player, participating in CAPPL VI, the Cyclohm Cup, and a bunch of other singles tournaments, with mixed results. I'm hoping a PRC spot will allow me to bring newer ideas to the table and contribute further to CAP as a whole.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm dex18 and I'm really interested in becoming part of the PRC for CAP. Like Zephyr, I'm pretty new to contributing to the CAP community, but I've been lurking since 2016. I engaged a lot in conversations about CAP 28, doing a lot of writeups for the typing, ability, and moveset stages. Additionally, I participated in the last FlashCAP, contributing its typing. I've been pretty active on PS recently, being top 300 in OU and playing a lot of CAP ladder. I've also gotten into the CAP tourneys, whether in the Showdown room or organized through Smogon, in the CAP 28 playtest and most recently in the Snake Draft (go Libras). Finally, I've been pretty active on Discord, and SHSP can attest to the amount of time I've spent pestering him about CAP teambuilding. I honestly love every part of CAP from the flavor to the metagame, and being able to give a little bit of my own thoughts on how CAP runs would be awesome. Specifically, I have a few ideas about how to optimize/better the moveset and ability stages to make it an overall cleaner and more fun process that I'd like to discuss should I become a PRC. I understand if I'm a little too new to the community for this but I'd love to give it my best shot.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, my name is Stall Guy and I would love to be a member of CAP PRC.

A little overview about my experience with CAP:
Ive been playing CAP since Gen 5 (1st CAP team was rain stall build around a Ferro, Toad, Mollux core) and lurked a bit on the forums back in the day but I have tried my best to become an active member of the community for a little over a year now.

Im currently a voice in the CAP room on PS and have worked on the development of Astro and Mias with my main focus being stat spread submissions. In terms of the content I have produced, my stat spread submission was originally a 15 page technical write up (before I took it down because I changed the spread last minute and didn't have enough time to edit the write up).
If your interested, I can try finding the original stat spread and reattach it to this post.

I have participated in CAPPL and currently in the Mias play test + discussing the Post Play Lookback on Mias.
Also, Ive posted some teams to the Team Bazaar. Don't think my team building skills are the best...but its something.

And in general, Im always looking for opportunities for me to help grow and improve CAP however I can.

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to apply to be a part of the PRC. Although I only recently joined Smogon and became an active participant, I've been lurking the project on-and-off for multiple generations now (as far back as Plasmanta, with an awareness of the project even further back thanks to the Smog). I'm currently a voice in the CAP Project room on Showdown, and I've been an active participant in the Discord, on Showdown, and on the forums, especially during the current CAP29 (and CAP 9 Prevo) processes. I've also been fairly active in the metagame, having participated in the recent Winter Seasonal and various roomtours, in addition to playing on and helping out a bit with the CAP 1v1 ladder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)