CAP 5 CAP 5 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Paleo Wave. Honestly I like Paleo Blast better, but I'd use that more if it had like 15 more BP. Are any other Pokemon gonna get this move?

Also for weight: 85 lbs. D: Thats around 43 kg I think.

Wow CAP is the coolest project there is for pokemon. Btw what does ''TL'' mean? Sorry im new xD and yeah i'm going to like Stratagem alot though i liked protolith much better but yeah doesn't matter. :D
TL- Topic Leader(the person who leads the CAP project e.g Tennis was TL for CAP5).

I like Paleo Wave. Honestly I like Paleo Blast better, but I'd use that more if it had like 15 more BP. Are any other Pokemon gonna get this move?

Also for weight: 85 lbs. D: Thats around 43 kg I think.
And no created moves are only for the CaPs because the CaP project doesn't change or alter the original metagame.

Paleo Wave

This was the first CaP project I followed. All I can say is that I've had a blast. You can count on me being back for CaP 6,7,8,9, and maybe even 31. I'll try to contribute more to the project next time.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Paleo Wave. I honestly prefer Paleo Blast, but suggesting that as another name would seem very pedantic. I like Paleo Wave more than Ancient Beam, so it gets my vote.

Paleo Wave, Paleo Blast woulda been good if the move was more powerful, and 45 kg sounds ok to me

Cheers to a successful CAP :)

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am also all for Paleo Wave. Actually any name is better than Ancient Beam IMO.

Also, I'd like to congratulate ya for the good job as TL. Testing Stratagem will be interesting indeed.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Paleo Wave is fine, really. Also I'm for making this rather light so that Grass Knot isn't terribly threatening.

Going also with Paleo Wave.

For weight, I'd say combined the stones would weigh about 80-90 lbs to have enough Iron and such to be magnetic. I'd go with Nasty Pass's 45kg.

For height: 2'10". It's a consortium of floating rocks. filling up a 3x3 foot cube seems to be logical enough.

I agree with everything posted here. Great job with this Tennis.

Throwback Pulse

Throwback (from ancient times)

I love how this 'mon turned out. Easily my favorite CAP.

Yes, CAP5 is finally done though I've been up to date with this on and off but I am still glad that it's finally done, great job to everyone who helped and voted.

Edit: Ancient Beam, I think that the original name of the move is fine the way it is but that's just me.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm going to end the "poll" tomorrow when I come on. Also, I guess I can live with around 45 kg, its fine. I only wanted 115 since thats what I weigh, and it was 80 BP, in the middle.

Paleo Wave sounds perfectly fine to me. And for the weight, I too go with Nasty Pass' 45kg suggestion.

Good job to everyone who has helped contribute to this new CAP! *gives pat on the back to anyone who reads this*

Great result for CAP5, I'll try to get more involved in the next one, I only joined about halfway through in this one.

I prefer Paleo Wave to Ancient beam. But, agreeing with Legacy Rider, Paleo Blast sounds so much cooler.

EDIT: I changed my mind, Paleo Blast it is.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Primal Wave is the best name I've seen in this thread so far, so I'm voting for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)