CaP 6 Pre-Evo - Part 1 - Typing Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hello there guys! As discussed here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/cap-6-pre-evo-part-1-typing-discussion.3496163/ we have decided on the 3 types that this Prevo can be! How will Camodore's younger brother turn out in the Flying skies of CaPland?

This will be a single bold vote. Make sure that you bold your vote and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:

My preferred entry

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
The slate is as follows:

Steel/Flying
Normal/Flying
Water/Flying

Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you may be warned. You are allowed to say whatever you like in relation to your vote at the bottom of your post, but please do not look to begin a discussion. Keep those comments to #cap on IRC.

This poll will be open for 24 hours starting from this post.

Have some rehosted artwork of Cawmodore to peruse while you make your choice!

Water/Flying

A hardened admiral has to get his sea-legs. Flavour wise I just really like the thought of this typing but I'd be happy with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)