CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 14b - Sprite Poll 2

Which sprite should we use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haa, what a rush. I haven't felt this excited about a sprite poll since CAP3. Thank you aragornbird for entering this and a big thanks to all my supporters, especially doug.

I always have a particularly bad habit of going against the grain when I do art for competition (light colours, super playful). If I was allowed to do this all over again though I doubt i'd change a thing because these things are always about placing your thoughts on how it should look like down onto the screen and letting the people choose. It doesn't matter if people don't agree with me because in the end I did what I thought was right.

Good luck aragorn!

I went with Wyverii because I enjoy the playful look! Feels like the sprite has more 'emotion' to it. Plus the back shading is... just wow.

Though as others as said it doesn't really matter who wins. Both are EXCELLENT sprites. As the poll indicates.

May I say firstly that both spriters did ace jobs.

But I have to go for Arogornbird's, it looks like it fits in the the current pokemon sprites better.

Wyverii's looks great, but not in the same style as pokemon. Looks a little out of place.

Wyverii's has that extra bit of emotion in it - aragornbird's is just a hollow, empty featured thing, where as Wyverii has managed to capture that mischevious look the original art contained. So, Wyverii.

Wyverii's has that extra bit of emotion in it - aragornbird's is just a hollow, empty featured thing, where as Wyverii has managed to capture that mischevious look the original art contained. So, Wyverii.
who wants a mischievous little ghost thing, when you can have a bad ass wolf spirit looking thing, ready tear off the heads of other spirits

Go Wyverii! Just four votes more and none to aragornbird! I love both sprites, but Wyverii's is just breaktaking.

I'd like to vote for aragornbird. I like the pose he made it in and I love the deep, mysterious blue he used, it's an excellent colour. The only thing that made me refuse to vote for Wyverii is because of the pose. It looks very playful and well.. too cute I guess you can say. I've always sensed this guy to be secretive and mysterious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)