CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 3 - Secondary Type Poll 2

What should our Secondary Type be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've voted dragon. Though I cannot say I will actively participate, other than attempting some artwork, I think that the process with a dragon type will be more interesting to follow because of the reasons people vote against it.

Both these are very offensive typings, being kinda awful defensively (Electric/Dragon: weak to Ice, Dragon and Ground, Electric/Bug: Weak to Fire, Rock and Fighting) which is pretty much what I was hoping the final poll won't boil down to. If I had to choose one, though, I'd go for Bug.
Umm, exscuse me, but wouldnt the Bug part give him a resistance to Fightihng? Anyways, my vote went for Dragon thanks to the impresive neutral coverage(his STABS are only resisted by Steelix and Shedinja) and neither of those is quite common. The 25% HP taken away by SR is also something bad, no pokemon enjoys that, so yeah, Dragon all the way

That doesn't make those people any less qualified. I didn't vote Part 1, but I voted Part 2. Yeah, the easy accessibility does have a big part to it. I would have voted Part 1 but it was obvious that the final two would have been bug and dragon making my post redundant. Nonetheless, I am on #cap basically everyday so my vote being "new" doesn't make a difference. Also, your implying that all or most of the 36 went to dragon, which would be a silly assertion.
I implied nothing. Regardless of whether they voted for Dragon or Bug, and regardless of the odd exception, this case being you, there are by now over 80 new voters. You can't tell me those 80 regularly visit the CaP server, it's never that active. That means a good, oh, we'll say 50 people have voted on Part 2 despite never visiting the CaP server or voting in Part 1. Irrelevant of the situation, that isn't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)