Cap Ladder Tournament 2 [Qualifiers]

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Approved by cbrevan
OP stolen adapted from Level 51's
thread

Welcome to the second Cap Ladder Tournament!

The Ladder Tournament Starts 28th of February 2018.

Le Rules
  1. This Tournament will be taking place on the regular Gen 7 Cap Ladder. This means that all rules that affect this ladder will be in place.
  2. You need to make a new alt account for this tournament. The format for an alt account name is CLT2[*] [Name of your choice], for example my name would be CLT2A Swing. The * representing the ladder week you're on. A for week 1, B for week 2 etc.
  3. In order to sign-up for the CAP Ladder Tournament, please create a post in this thread saying "In" and with your alt/alt(s). You are allowed an unlimited number of alts, so don't worry about starting over with a new one; just remember to keep to the format for each alt you create, and please update your post each time you create a new alt.
  4. You must create and register a new alt before you play any battles on it. We will be checking the registration date of all alts; in order to qualify for this tournament, they must be registered on or after 21st of February, 2018 and must not have any games played until the start date.
  5. The tournament lasts 4 weeks. The cutoff times for each week are listed below; at the cutoff time, either cbrevan or I will take a screenshot of the ladder. In order to qualify for the playoffs, your alt must be among the top 2 CLT-labelled alts in this screenshot. Merely being among the top 2 unqualified alts some time during the week does not qualify you for playoffs. If a player is already qualified, their alt will be ignored when counting the top 2 alts in a week. You must use a different alt if you do not qualify for the previous week.
  6. During the playoffs stage, players will be seeded by their Elo at their respective screenshot time.
  7. Don't show unsportsmanlike behaviour on the ladder. If we have a reason to believe you forfeited a game to boost a friend's account, you will be punished. If you try to prevent your opponent from joining the battle again after a disconnection, you will also be punished (read more about this here). There isn't even a trophy at stake here so I'm not sure why people would do these things, but just don't. Again, please please use your common sense.
  8. In your sign-up post, please include a line reflecting the fact that you have read and understand the rules. Your alt may not be considered eligible if your post does not contain this line.

Relevant Dates
(all times EST, GMT-5)
Week 1
START | 28th February 2018, 12:01am
END | 6th March 2018, 11:59pm

Week 2
START | 7th March 2018, 12:01am
END | 13th March 2018, 11:59pm

Week 3
START | 14th March 2018, 12:01am
END | 20th March 2018, 11:59pm

Week 4
START | 21st March 2018, 12:01am
END | 27th March 2018, 11:59pm

Qualifiers
Rat With Wings (1499) || Heaven Jay (1496)
mxmts (1489) || SiTuM (1425)
Hys (1388)
TastedSumo (1309)

Playoffs
Rat With Wings vs TastedSumo
SiTuM vs Heaven Jay
mxmts vs Hys

Have fun everyone!​

Last edited:

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
Congratulations to our Week 1 qualifiers Rat With Wings and Heaven Jay! And with that, we're onto week 2!

Please ensure your week 2 laddering alt is CLT2B [name], and make sure it doesn't have any games played. If it does, we will catch you and you will be disqualified.

Goodluck to everyone laddering

Closed it a few minutes early because I'm really tired, and no one was laddering so I thought it'd be OK.

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
Congratulations to our week 2 qualifiers mxmts & SiTuM! Well done you two!

While we move swiftly onto Week 3, please ensure that you put CLT2C [name] as your name for this weeks ladder. If you're creating a new account make sure to update your post OR make a new post informing me you've made your account.

Goodluck everyone!

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
Week 3 has ended with 1 qualifier, that being Hys !

That leaves us with the last week of the CLT! names must be CLT2D if you would like to participate.

goodluck folks!

Reactions: Hys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)