CAP Ladder Tournament [Week 4]

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion

Congratulations to Airwind and SHSP for qualifying this week!

You may now being laddering for Week 3. The tag this week is CLT3 and your name MUST contain it. Laddering ends 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5) Saturday February 4th.

Please make another post signing up with your new alt. If you said you read the rules in an earlier post you do not have to do it again.

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
thx i was (and still am) sick n dying

Congratulations to Granny Pie and HeaLnDeaL for qualifying this week!

You may now being laddering for Week 4. The tag this week is CLT4 and your name MUST contain it. Laddering ends 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5) on Saturday February 11th.

Please make another post signing up with your new alt. If you said you read the rules in an earlier post you do not have to do it again.

emma

DPL Champion

Congratulations to Rat With Wings and GreenGogoatttt for qualifying this week!
This concludes the regular phase of the CAP Ladder Tour. Playoffs will begin this week and should be completed within the week.

1. Heaven Jay (1623)
2. sparktrain (1596)
3. Airwind (1469)
4. SHSP (1467)
5. Granny Pie (1451)
6. HeaLnDeaL (1431)
7. Rat With Wings (1321)
8. GreenGogoatttt (1304)

Therefore, Round 1 of the CLT Playoffs will be...

Heaven Jay vs. GreenGogoatttt
SHSP vs. Granny Pie
sparktrain vs. Rat With Wings
Airwind vs. HeaLnDeaL

Challonge Bracket

Best of 3. Replays Required. No Ghosting. Follow General Tournament Rules. Schedule Properly.

Deadline for Round 1 is Saturday February 12th at 11:59 EST (GMT-5).

Last edited:
Heaven Jay vs. GreenGogoatttt Ladder hero has it the first round
sparktrain vs. Rat With Wings Dark horse of the tournament in my mind
Airwind vs. HeaLnDeaL As long as heal doesn't get tilted by hax the first few turns he should have this one
SHSP vs. Granny Pie Don't know enough about either player, but it should be a close match

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Heaven Jay vs. GreenGogoatttt - He's a goat and he's green. He's got this.
sparktrain vs. Rat With Wings - Could go either way but sparky is due for some good luck to match his good skill.
Airwind vs. HeaLnDeaL - Everyone knows spanish speaking players are lucky and that I'm the most unlucky player in the tier.
SHSP vs. Granny Pie - Both very solid players.

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
tossing in my 0.02 on the other games

Heaven Jay vs GreenGogoatttt- ggt has the history vs jay (won in kickoff tour) but both players are excellent
Sparktrain vs Rat With Wings- gonna come down to the wire but I think spark pulls it off here
Airwind vs HeaLnDeal- the forces of hax may find a way to unite against heal always but still think he's got it

Gl to everyone :)

Apparently, there's a pattern here.
Heaven Jay vs GreenGogoatttt
I love me some goats. Especially when they're green and I can ride them. But Jay is almost sort of kind of a god in my experience (which isn't much, to be honest), so he's probably got this. That being said, go goatttt!
Sparktrain vs RatWithWings
Sparktrain's great, and he needs some good karma comin' his way.
Airwind vs HeaLnDeal
HeaL will either win or get haxxed out. Good strategy for Airwind: Use the haxxiest mons you can. You can't lose if you bring hax against HeaL. Good luck to both o' ya.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)