En Aften Ved Svanefossen
Tournament Specific Rules
- This is a standard SS CAP tournament
- The format for Round 1 is as follows:
- Round 1 of this tournament will be a round robin series. Players will be placed in pools, and must play all other opponents in their pool.
- Because Round 1 is a round robin format, this means you are expected to play every opponent in your pool, even if you lose the first couple of games. If you are unwilling to commit to this format, do not sign up. You are also agreeing to playing games with potential substitutes.
- Each pool will have a pool leader who will be handpicked by the tournament host and CAP Metagame moderators.
- Round 1 matches will be best-of-one. You may switch teams between opponents.
- The best 2 record holders in each pool will move on to Round 2.
- The format for Round 2 and onwards is as follows:
- The format will be best of three, single elimination
- Changing teams between matches is allowed
- All matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- Replays are required, no exceptions. In the event that replays are not provided, the match must be replayed before the deadline or will be cointossed or an activity win will be granted as is appropriate.
- Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round.
- All standard tournament rules apply.
- 1st: 15 Points
- 2nd: 12 Points
- 3rd-4th: 9 Points
- 5th-8th: 6 Points
- 9th-16th: 3 Points
- 17th-the rest: 1 Points
Deadline: May 16, 12:00 AM GMT-4