CAP Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not into giving activity wins in Round 1, especially since we have a lot of people who want to sub. I've implemented subs into the following matches:

G-Luke vs Drud
Eternally vs Quite Quiet
Drowsy Drowzee vs stuuful12

Let me know if you and your opponent need an extension due to this!

Dj Breloominati♬ and Holiday, I am willing to grant you the extension that DJ Breloominati suggested. Does that work for you, Holiday? If so, the two of you please schedule a match that works for the both of you as soon as possible.

Yo so lemme tell you the actual details of that story lmao (you paired me and snor against each other, cancer was to be expected). Me and Snor played game 1 and I won, but me being the idiot who hasn't done a tour in 5 months, forgot to save the replay (he didn't save it either tho smh). We have multiple people who were there and can confirm what happened, but I am sorry for not getting the replay when I should have. In Game 2 we had a 160+ turn game, where about midway through, my phone started lagging (due to internet) through the battle. Midway through the battle he called Birkal and accused me of stalling the game (logs below). Birkal left about 30 seconds and didn't come back. I DC'd, trying to fix my internet so I didn't lose to timer, but when I came back my page became unresponsive after 1 turn, which made the timer run out on me. After that, he threatened to take a ffw for game 3 if I didn't play on smogtours, which as per tournament rules, you have to state you want smogtours to your opponent before you do your battles, and we already did games on regular and I did not want to change to smogtours. I also refused to do game 3 rn, because my internet was clearly not ready for another game and I do not want to lose game 3 to timer. (A bunch of logs on this comment if you didn't see them btw)
20180721_222522.png
20180721_222409.png
20180721_222430.png
20180721_222448.png
20180721_222313.png
20180721_222229.png

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not into giving activity wins in Round 1, especially since we have a lot of people who want to sub. I've implemented subs into the following matches:

G-Luke vs Drud
Eternally vs Quite Quiet
Drowsy Drowzee vs stuuful12

Let me know if you and your opponent need an extension due to this!

Dj Breloominati♬ and Holiday, I am willing to grant you the extension that DJ Breloominati suggested. Does that work for you, Holiday? If so, the two of you please schedule a match that works for the both of you as soon as possible.
Extension is okay by me :) I'll schedule asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)