CAP Tournament - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Extending for 48 hours more due to the Pokemon Showdown announcement that just went up.

Don't forget to join CAP Team Tournament IV as well! I think tourney players often feel that team tournaments can just be "more work" in their battling schedule. But CAPTT is awesome because our community is looking to help you learn the meta. So sign on up and we'll help you teambuild and get battles!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I’m gonna start round 1 on Tuesday since we’ve got an announcement in OU and PS advertising. Thanks for waiting! Make sure to start teambuilding, and hit us up on PS/Discord for help if you want it.

Also, to spice things up, the CAP mods will buy and ship a coffee mug with your favorite CAP on it to the tourney winner :)

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Hey, I’m gonna start round 1 on Tuesday since we’ve got an announcement in OU and PS advertising. Thanks for waiting! Make sure to start teambuilding, and hit us up on PS/Discord for help if you want it.

Also, to spice things up, the CAP mods will buy and ship a coffee mug with your favorite CAP on it to the tourney winner :)
motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)