Tournament CAPPL VIII - Player Signups [Custom Avatar Prize] [Auction July 3rd @ 6PM GMT-4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAPPL VIII - Player Signups

[art coming soon]
With our policy and manager signup threads wrapped up, it's time to open signups for CAP Premier League VIII! By signing up, you'll be added to the pool of players who will be auctioned off to one of the six following teams:

:bagon: spoo and D2TheW, with the Thatcher Begone Bagons :bagon:
:aurumoth: pannuracotta and Kate, with the Aogiri Aurumoths :aurumoth:
View attachment 431435 dex and luisin, with the Lechonkers View attachment 431436
:whimsicott: Lasen and Rabia, with the Weathermen Whimsicotts :whimsicott:
:caterpie: Zephyri and Brambane, with the Cannon Crawlers :caterpie:
View attachment 431433 Wulfanator and SHSP, with the Storming Saharajas View attachment 431434
Once teams are drafted, managers will pick a roster of eight players to submit to me before the start of the coming week. If a player is listed in a roster and is unable to schedule a time with their opponent, substitutions may be granted. As this is a team tournament there will be no extensions. The formats to be played are as follows:

SS CAP
SS CAP
SS CAP
SM CAP
SM CAP
ORAS CAP
ORAS CAP
Bo3 All Gens

A new feature for this iteration of CAPPL is that we now offer a team custom avatar for every player on the winning team! Over the course of the tournament, each team will play one another in a round-robin fashion. At the end of the fifth week, the team with the best record is guaranteed a spot in the finals, while the second and third placed teams face off in a week-long semifinal round. All standard tournament rules apply. Since this is a team tournament I do feel it necessary to emphasize the illegality of ghosting. Do not try to help any teammate during their games, or take any action that might influence a player's decision. Trades will be allowed during the tournament, so long as both managers and both players agree to the trade. Any player who is traded cannot play a match during the week of the trade.

To sign up, please make a post in the following format:
Code:
Name:
Tiers Played/Interested In:
Non-Player Roles:
Foreseeable Inactivity:
Signups will be open until Sunday, July 3rd at 11:59pm GMT-5.
I am SO in.
Name: Yuummi
Non-Player Roles:
Foreseeable inactivity; nawh.
Tiers interested in; SS Cap. I have not tried the other tiers before, but I’ll give them a shot if I need to.

Last edited:
Name: Singaporygon
Tiers Played/Interested In: I'm more familiar with SS CAP but I'm open to all
Non-Player Roles:
Foreseeable Inactivity: Every day I tend to be busy between early evening and late night GMT-4, but I try to be flexible in general

Additional Notes: I've played PS/similar for well more than a decade, mostly OUs, under different alts in the past. You can find relateively recent CAP replays of me under the names Singaporygon, sgpg-test, sgpg-fun, sgpg-voodoom, and if you look hard enough likely some OU/non-CAP replays with various usernames starting with "spg..."

Last edited:

tier

PUPL Champion
Name: tier
Tiers Played/Interested In: ORAS / SS listen I don’t see BW, you don’t see BW but maybe that’s for the best
Non-Player Roles: I’m more likely to scout than u are fr
Foreseeable Inactivity: nah lol

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Name: DetroitLolcat
Tiers Played/Interested In: SS CAP. You can try to throw me in a bo3 or a SM role or something but it's not gonna work and deep down you know it isn't gonna work.
Non-Player Roles: Pictures of cats, mostly.
Foreseeable Inactivity: The matches will get done

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
Name: shnowshner
Tiers Played/Interested In: SS CAP
Non-Player Roles: testing, support, can vc, significant brain rot 3 hours after/before sleeping
Foreseeable Inactivity: Will be on vacation for a period starting July 14th, also will need to find a new job at some point but otherwise should be around a ton. I schedule aggressively so matches getting done shouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)