CAPTT Week 3

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
We've lost the week already, but I'm calling activity on elegyy for not showing up to our scheduled match.

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round of activity decisions starts: now.

RE: Zarif vs Amitghosh

Zarif and Amitghosh did not battle yet. However, I did see VMs on Zarif's profile in an attempt to schedule something.​

Decision: The deadline for Zarif vs Amitghosh will be Sunday, July 17 at 11:59 PM EST.

Empress

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
RE: K.Rool vs NumberCruncher

K.Rool and NumberCruncher were scheduled to battle this week, but did not. K.Rool states that he reached out to NC via PM and did not receive a response. While I do not have access to that conversation, I did see a VM from K.Rool asking NC to schedule a time, which NC also did not respond to.
Decision: K.Rool is awarded the activity win over NumberCruncher.

EDIT: Updated decision below.

Last edited:

Empress

RE: Yellow Paint vs StellaCAP

The initial matchup was Yellow Paint vs Elegyy. They scheduled for around 4 PM EST on Sunday, July 10, but Elegyy did not show up for the match. At the last minute, snake_rattler subbed in StellaCAP. StellaCAP did not show up on the forums, and even if she had, she would've had just 4 hours to complete the match, which definitely would have been a tall order.
Decision: Yellow Paint is awarded the activity win. The loss will be appended to Elegyy's record, NOT to StellaCAP's record.

RE: K.Rool vs NumberCruncher

K.Rool and NumberCruncher were scheduled to battle this week, but did not. K.Rool states that he reached out to NC via PM and did not receive a response. While I do not have access to that conversation, I did see a VM from K.Rool asking NC to schedule a time, which NC also did not respond to.
Decision: K.Rool is awarded the activity win over NumberCruncher.
Wait a minute. K. Rool and I agreed to a Wednesday battle because he contacted me Saturday and said he couldn't do Saturday or Tuesday. I even have the Pm where he agreed to this.

Last edited:

Empress

Wait a minute. K. Rool and I agreed to a Wednesday battle because he contacted me Saturday and said he couldn't do Saturday or Tuesday. I even have the Pm where he agreed to this.
Show me the PM and I'll take another look at this.

Empress

Updated decision: After reviewing the PM, I can determine that NumberCruncher responded to K.Rool in a timely manner, as K.Rool's intent was to get the battle complete past the deadline.

NumberCruncher K.Rool You have until this Sunday at 11:59 PM EST to complete your battle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)