CAPTT Week 3

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
We've lost the week already, but I'm calling activity on elegyy for not showing up to our scheduled match.

Empress

Don't waffle or you'll get pancaked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round of activity decisions starts: now.

RE: Zarif vs Amitghosh

Zarif and Amitghosh did not battle yet. However, I did see VMs on Zarif's profile in an attempt to schedule something.​

Decision: The deadline for Zarif vs Amitghosh will be Sunday, July 17 at 11:59 PM EST.

Empress

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
RE: K.Rool vs NumberCruncher

K.Rool and NumberCruncher were scheduled to battle this week, but did not. K.Rool states that he reached out to NC via PM and did not receive a response. While I do not have access to that conversation, I did see a VM from K.Rool asking NC to schedule a time, which NC also did not respond to.
Decision: K.Rool is awarded the activity win over NumberCruncher.

EDIT: Updated decision below.

Last edited:

Empress

RE: Yellow Paint vs StellaCAP

The initial matchup was Yellow Paint vs Elegyy. They scheduled for around 4 PM EST on Sunday, July 10, but Elegyy did not show up for the match. At the last minute, snake_rattler subbed in StellaCAP. StellaCAP did not show up on the forums, and even if she had, she would've had just 4 hours to complete the match, which definitely would have been a tall order.
Decision: Yellow Paint is awarded the activity win. The loss will be appended to Elegyy's record, NOT to StellaCAP's record.

RE: K.Rool vs NumberCruncher

K.Rool and NumberCruncher were scheduled to battle this week, but did not. K.Rool states that he reached out to NC via PM and did not receive a response. While I do not have access to that conversation, I did see a VM from K.Rool asking NC to schedule a time, which NC also did not respond to.
Decision: K.Rool is awarded the activity win over NumberCruncher.
Wait a minute. K. Rool and I agreed to a Wednesday battle because he contacted me Saturday and said he couldn't do Saturday or Tuesday. I even have the Pm where he agreed to this.

Last edited:

Empress

Wait a minute. K. Rool and I agreed to a Wednesday battle because he contacted me Saturday and said he couldn't do Saturday or Tuesday. I even have the Pm where he agreed to this.
Show me the PM and I'll take another look at this.

Empress

Updated decision: After reviewing the PM, I can determine that NumberCruncher responded to K.Rool in a timely manner, as K.Rool's intent was to get the battle complete past the deadline.

NumberCruncher K.Rool You have until this Sunday at 11:59 PM EST to complete your battle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)