Cereal Killer Mafia - Baker's Guild Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm
Co-created with Matty.

(Yes, the theme was stolen from YCI, but its very open ended)

There is trouble at the Breakfast Table today. The Balanced Breakfast had been living happily up until this point in time. However, two mysterious groups have shoved their way into the kitchen. The Baker's Guild, convinced that Today's breakfast is not healthy enough, strives to make a better breakfast by eliminating all other cereals. On the other side, The Animals are mad at their human counterparts for not receiving equal rights. They strive to remove all non animal characters as Breakfast Cereal Mascots. Who will be left standing? Who will we have as our new cereal mascots? How many teeth will have cavities by the time this is over?

A few notes before the rules:
  • I wrote some parts of the PMs and Matty wrote other parts.
  • The cereals are not the aliases, but rather the mascots.
  • PMs have not be grammar checked, but they have been spell checked.
  • Not all images come from the same place.
Rules List
  • Deadtalking will be allowed to some extent. Conversations between a dead player and his teammate is allowed, but only if they are discussing strategies and moves. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. All talking with the dead when they are not on your team is therefore ill-advised.
  • The game will start on Night 0. On Night 0 you cannot post your role PM to anyone, unless you are mafia in the same alliance.
  • Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
  • Nights will last either 48 hours or until all pms are received.
  • All pms should be sent to RB Golbat
  • If you do not wish to use a day or night ability you should send a pm to RB Golbat stating "Day/Night X - Idling"
  • No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all.
  • You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
  • I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
  • There are no items in this game
  • Priorities are set and kept secret.
  • You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
  • If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
  • Please remain active. Don't join if you forsee yourself being away for any extended amount of time. I really hate subbing people out but I will do so if I deem you inactive (I will nudge you first)

Player List (1):
5. Da Letter El

DEAD (23)
9. Jimbo - Safeway - Neutral - Absorber - Lynched Day 1
3. assassinfred - Capt. Crunch - Balanced Breakfast - Switcher - Killed Day 1
4. Blue_Light - Snap - Baker's Guild - Inspector/Letter Writer - Killed Night 1
14. Moi - Mini-Wheat 'Thing' - Balanced Breakfast - Numbers Man - Killed Night 1
23. Tyranidos - Officer Crumb - Balanced Breakfast - Alliance Checker - Killed Night 1
2. Altair - Pop - Baker's Guild - Redirector - Lynched Day 2
17. sanjay120 - Frankenberry - Balanced Breakfast - Death Ability Absorber/Switcher - Killed Night 2
1. Alphabravo - Quaker Oats Man - Balanced Breakfast - Hooker - Killed Night 2
20. Tenken - Lucky - Balanced Breakfast - Jack of all Trades - Lynched Day 3
8. Imperfectluck - Tony the Tiger - Animals - Ultimate Guard/Letter Writer - Lynched Day 4
15. Pidgeot79 - Koko the Koala - Animals - Hooker - Killed Day 4
21. tennisace - Crazy-Craving - Balanced Breakfast - Vanilla - Killed Night 4
10. Kharozz - Smacks the Frog - Animals - Aliases Retriever/ Vote Changer - Lynched Day 5
7. Flounder - Honey Monster - Balanced Breakfast - Bodyguard - Killed Night 5
24. Xyphang - Toucan Sam - Animals - Kidnapper - Lynched Day 6
11. Knightofthewind - Sprangles the Genie - Balanced Breakfast - Question Asker - Killed Night 6
13. Lord Blood - Count Chocula - Balanced Breakfast - Rouge - Lynched Day 7
6. Dubulous - Crackle - Baker's Guild - Killed Night 7
22. Twash - Raisin Bran Sun - Tag-Team Wolf - End night early, 1/3 day kill, 1/3 day kidnap - Killed Night 7
19. Supermarth64 - Major Moon - Tag-Team Wolf - End day early, 1/3 night kill, 1/3 night inspect - Godkilled Day 8
12. Laterminator - Alpha Bits - Balanced Breakfast - Announcer - Lynched Day 8
16. Raverist - King Vitamin - Balanced Breakfast - Mayor - Killed Night 8
18. Staraptor Call - Sir Grapefellow - Balanced Breakfast - Reporter - Killed Night 10

Dear x,

You are Boo Berry, the lovable blue ghost who shares yummy cereal with kids around Halloween. You have decided to joined the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Because you are a ghost, you are immune to Night Kills. In addition, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - !Spook <User>". This user will be unable to preform any night actions that night.

You win if the Balanced Breakfast wins.
All role PMs have been sent out

It is now Night 0. Night 0 will end in 48 Hours, or when I receive all Night PMs.

There are no Night 0 Kills.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No I don't think the inspector should speak up in public, for now.

BG and Inspector, if you wanna accomplish something cool for the village, contact me in private please.

hi guys this is moi telling you to keep this to heart!

i probably wouldn't claim to anyone until you have something confirmed as to who/what they are lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)