is a Contributor Alumnus
Total playtime throughout all of your playthroughs of Pokemon games

Least favorite Pokemon

Pokemon that you always forget the existence of

Least favorite video game

Opinions on North Korea

What do you think about Pokemon Showdown, i.e
Things you like or don't like and
(since you're a programmer) Do you have any say in how to improve/run Showdown?

Wait wat...chaos invented smogon? You learn something new everday. I always thought it we be someone like Phillip...or Rodan, dunno.
Can't blame you for thinking this. I rule.

@chaos: Now that you're back at the helm, can you tell us what sort of changes people can expect? I understand that you're looking at improving the community from a technological standpoint, but what are your plans from a community management standpoint?

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do you like Frizy?
What is the pun?
What was your first experience with Competitive Pokemon?
What's your favorite Smogon Tournament?
Why have you not won that tour?
How bad do you plan to lose to KD in randbats

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Would you rather change sexes every time you sneeze, or not be able to tell the difference between babies and muffins?

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
what would you recommend as "babby's first programming language"? no specific goals in mind, which would provide a strong base to go forth with?

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
-Top 6 favorite Pokemon
-Top 6 favorite Pokemon (competitively)
-Favorite aspect of this site
-Have you been to neogaf and smashboards?
-What is your single favorite aspect of FFT
-If you could change reality so that you weren't the admin of smogon but a regular user, would you do it?
-What are some of your hopes for gen VI?

Q: How important do you feel that the tournament section of Smogon is? Do you have any plans for it, or do you leave the well-being of this part of the site for other staff members (tournament directors)?

For the record, I find that the amount of users actually caring about tournaments is smaller than ever before. Probably due to how accessible Showdown is.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh you went to Princeton? The things I learn from reading this thread...

As someone who is considering Princeton as a possible college choice, what would you say sets Princeton apart from other schools? Or well I guess what was your favorite/the best part of attending Princeton?

What is your randbats record against user Great Sage?

Who is the coolest Smogon member that you've met IRL?

tehy

Banned deucer.
So about that whole thing a while back when Blarajan banned you from PO

How was that? Give us your side.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
with you back in charge, will smogon be taking a new direction? or will it stay pretty much the same? (regarding how the community has been run, and the focus of smogon in general during the time you were gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)