BW OU Christmas (Hail RMT)

Thanks ! Actually I tried blastoise and it worked pretty well but now with Deo-s gone I think Tenta is not gonna change ..

Hello Delko and Mynism,

First I'd like to congrats you two for making this incredible hail team. In the previous posts people have been suggesting Hidden Power Fire Abomasnow, I can clearly understand where you both are going with this set and it should not be changed. You guys should try out Choiced Scarf Terrakion instead of Conkeldurr, by this change revenge killing would be much easier. This poke also gives you insurance against Sand teams with CB Tyranitar (with predictions ofcourse) which can do massive damage to your team every time he switches in. Terrakion can become your another check to Sun teams where Conkeldurr fails. By this change you don't always have to fodder your team members just to revenge Dragonite and other big threats. Volcarona with weird Hidden Powers can also troll this team and Terrakion can take it down easily. I simply love your Tentacruel and Kyurem sets, well done. Again good job you guys for making this awesome team. Good Luck!

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide / Stone Edge
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake

Thanks for the suggestions mostwanted !

Terrakion sounds like a good idea, although it does make Scizor even more of a threat. And with him being the most used poke atm, this is something we try to avoid.
Nonetheless, we'll try out your idea. Thanks ;)

Tbh, it's a stupid question to ask how to deal with a threat when pokemon X and Y have been taken out. Answer is, we can't handle Scizor and Jirachi without Heatran or Tentacruel. Although, perhaps Conkeldurr might be able to pull something off, you never know.

Abomasnow has max Attack for the most used pokemon in the period this team was created; Dragonite (and similar pokes). And despite not maximum special bulk, he can still take on Starmie and Rotom-W without to much trouble, and in case we want to take some pressure off Abomasnow, we still have Tentacruel and Kyurem to deal with Politoed (all variants). We'll try to bulkier set thought to see what it gives, thanks for the suggestion.

Hehe, Mynism asked me to remove this from the introduction, but let's just say the 1500 benchmark was reached ;)

McMeghan, we love you too !
i run this set you totally destroy CB'd scizors (if its not your screwed)

Abomasnow @ Expert Belt
Snow Warning
Lonely
140 att | 188 s att| 180 spe
-wood hammer
-ice shard
-HP [Fire]
-protect

This set is such a boss imo. Protect is for scouting.

U-turning scizor:
Snowman used protect.
foe's scizor used u-turn.
Abomasnow protected himself.
Abomasnow used HP [Fire]
It's super-effective! [OHKO]

SD/BP scizor:
Abomasnow used protect.
Scizor used BP/SD.
*switches to tran*

and sorry for late reply...

HP fire also 2HKO's ferrothorn and forry.

Thanks for your suggestion Jets.
We already got that suggestion so we're sure to test it. Although we would prefer the extra bulk Abomasnow has now since that makes it easier to switch in certain pokes.
Nonetheless we'll try it out, thanks!

Love the team! It's obviously well thought out. It's inspired me to use Kyurem more and I agree, its a very underestimated pokemon.

Talking about underestimated pokemon, if the team came up against this little dude...

Medicham @ Life Orb/Choice scarf

Nature: Jolly/Adamant
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Ability: Pure Power

High Jump kick
Rock Slide
Zen Headbutt
Ice punch

It would mean trouble ...right? A 5-0? I love underestimated pokemon.

Reuniclus is his main answer for these fighting pokémon, except Scrafty, wich Conkeldurr does well. Besides, this is BW, he can't cover everything.

Rewer is right, Reuniclus can handle most Fighting-type pokemon with little effort, and the ones that it can't handle (Scrafty, CB Terrakion etc), I got Conkeldurr for that.
Besides, Abomasnow can Protect against Hi Jump Kick so Medicham nearly kills itself (since you refer to that one.

@ APimpNamedSlickback: sure, that's why it's posted ;)

Kyurem is the star of the team, it would be bad changing it
Anyhoo, where to start...
Congratulations Deiko and Mynism! I'm seeing this team everywhere on the ladder, thank god they weren't skilled players haha.
On to the team now, have you considered Scarfterrakion>Conkeldurr?
As stated before Volcarona (hp ground versions, of course) can give you quite some problem, dragon like dragonite are also problematic, though you can stop them with ice shard, and Conkeldurr at the right time somehow, but I would prefer another check if I were you against those monsters.
terrakion still give you the rock resistance, and althrough not boosted stab CC can still deal quite a big damage.
As for your reuniclus weakness have you considered life orb and some speed evs on him? psyshock +5 2hko reuniclus, so, even though it isn't as solid like using Mew and Sableye you don't undergo a big chance for stopping him.
Just some thoughts, again, great team and congratulations!

Kyurem is the star of the team, it would be bad changing it
Anyhoo, where to start...
Congratulations Deiko and Mynism! I'm seeing this team everywhere on the ladder, thank god they weren't skilled players haha.
On to the team now, have you considered Scarfterrakion>Conkeldurr?
As stated before Volcarona (hp ground versions, of course) can give you quite some problem, dragon like dragonite are also problematic, though you can stop them with ice shard, and Conkeldurr at the right time somehow, but I would prefer another check if I were you against those monsters.
terrakion still give you the rock resistance, and althrough not boosted stab CC can still deal quite a big damage.
As for your reuniclus weakness have you considered life orb and some speed evs on him? psyshock +5 2hko reuniclus, so, even though it isn't as solid like using Mew and Sableye you don't undergo a big chance for stopping him.
Just some thoughts, again, great team and congratulations!
I use the Reuniclus set you mentioned in my more personal version. About Volcarona, every team lacking Chansey is weak to a Volcarona variant. And, just saying, Scarfed Terrakion help but isn't truly a "counter" (can't take 2 HP Ground). Nothing really is.

@harsha2014 : Kyurem actually beat Chansey and easily deal as much damages as this Terrakion set. Also, Kyurem is usually what gives me the advantage over Sun teams : under a Substitute, it's a real threat. It helps a lot against Venusaur too. And a last important thing : this Terrakion doesn't beat Quagsire. Didn't you notice Conkeldurr and Reuniclus are countered by this ?

Thanks for the rates !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)