Clash Of The Titans - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTI

black
Predictions time

Sapientia
vs. Sheep

SilentEcho vs. Theorymon - seen Theorymon play, he's great.
Kharozz vs. latios315
rewindman vs. Ace Matador.
fresh to death vs. Blame Game
JabbaTheGriffin vs. MS - Seen Jabba play in a tour.
kuja20 vs. snorlax
Train Man vs. ReyScarface
Gouki vs. KD24
thechocolatebunny vs. Maniaclyrasist - bunny is a beast he's beaten me a lot ):
Twist of Fate vs. Loki
matty vs. HECTORtu
Rudy vs. ultimifier
XxnarutoXD vs. Phish Stix
stone_cold22 vs. Fabbles - Fabbles is good at ubers
-Mind- vs. SoT - Seen Mind play
Imran vs. Huntofthelion
Earthworm vs. billymills - EW is EW
Katherine vs. goofball
Zak91 vs. BrianMcCann - Seen Zak do great in an uber tour
jrrrrrrr vs. X-Sandstreamer-X <3333
Celebi_Trainer_Ice vs. Mr.Darkrai - idk if I'll
actually win I need a good team <_<
reachzero vs. Bon Jovi
Frosty vs. Delicious Flavor
Kevin Garrett vs. TAY - Seen TAY on ubers alot lately
moi vs. Creelart - Creelart is usually always on ubers
Twash vs. Battlulz - Good uber battler
DarkLucario vs. alive
Puggy vs. Bloodcross69
Legacy Raider vs. Oxygen

The ones with no comments are guesses lol. Will contact opponent soon.

yeah!! I won 1-0!! :D...but I forgot to save log >_>

if you need to confirm there was like 6-7 spec watching :x gg man

locopoke

Banned deucer.
lol good job goof, looks like you pullled through afterall. Seeing as you and Katherine both confirmed it, I won't be needing any logs.

I have pm'd the god that is...........The Chocolate Bunny!!!

c'mon he seriously has the best name ever.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm proably going to get the battle done next weekend, this team is going to take a while to make, lol. I doubt I'm going to win, because this is a whole new Uber metagame.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I guess Stone's right, its cock sucking... he didn't even respond to my post, that explains enough.

Anyway, take me out of the subs list, theres no way 7 people will drop out, also I should've been the 4th sub, but whatever.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
tell some1 who cares
rofl

I guess Stone's right, its cock sucking... he didn't even respond to my post, that explains enough.

Anyway, take me out of the subs list, theres no way 7 people will drop out, also I should've been the 4th sub, but whatever.
Try to keep this kind of stuff out of the thread. Earthworm, Mind and Mien. had asked me that they'd like to join before I posted the signup thread, except they weren't on at the time it was posted and it had filled up in less than 24 hours. Veedrock had dropped out and the spot was given to Mind, and I was able to fit EW in and move Mien up in the list of subs. You can PM me if you'd like but try to keep this out of the thread.

i pmed my opponent on tuesday i believe, and he has yet to respond. when will he be replaced by a sub, assuming he never responds.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
i pmed my opponent on tuesday i believe, and he has yet to respond. when will he be replaced by a sub, assuming he never responds.
We're only about 3 days into this Tournament and you're already talking about substitutes. Give him some time. Rudy's on Shoddy often, maybe you could go look there if you're in that much of a hurry.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Oh boy, ReyScarface, an ubers noob, faces one of the most recognized uber players, very nice.

Also, i just found TrainMan, and we are doing our battle now =)

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Confirming i won.

GG Train Man.

Also, you forgot to say that i mass haxed you in what was clearly an Arceus sweep =/

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Confirming i won.

GG Train Man.

Also, you forgot to say that i mass haxed you in what was clearly an Arceus sweep =/

Ehh, don't feel too guilty. Just be thankful you won. Since I saw the match myself I updated the results, but like I told you guys before, send it to Veedrock anyway. As for the rest of you, make sure you PM your opponents and get your matches done!

and of course, just like my luck in the general scheme of life, he responded to my PM just hours after I posted in this thread saying he wouldn't. It's OK though Rudy, I'm used to looking like a jackass. I'm beginning to think you know me more than I think you do. If you live in Canada, please let me know, as I think I may know who you are.

Lost. Making Arceus shiny sucks, I didn't realise it came up in the log what type it was so I kind of presumed it was a certain type which cost me, big time. Good luck in future matches.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat Twash in a hard fought game 2-0, I got a crit on one of his pokemon, I don't think it mattered though. good game ^_^

Shit so maniaclyrasist is a beast, well it's gonna be fun. Just to let you all know about these predictions, Arceus is gonna completely change the game so picking someone on a good team or their knowledge may not work out so well. Good Luck maniac.

Edit: Agh Ill give it a shot

1. Sapientia vs. Sheep -no idea, ill go with the underdog
  2. SilentEcho vs. Theorymon -theorymon's a beast
  3. Kharozz vs. latios315
  4. rewindman vs. Ace Matador.
  5. fresh to death vs. Blame Game
  6. JabbaTheGriffin vs. MS-practiced round with him and just another underdog
  7. kuja20 vs. snorlax
  8. Train Man vs. ReyScarface-already won
  9. Gouki vs. KD24 -
  10. thechocolatebunny vs. Maniaclyrasist -I'm with Jibaku
  11. Twist of Fate vs. Loki
  12. matty vs. HECTORtu
  13. Rudy vs. ultimifier
  14. Mien. vs. Phish Stix (XxnarutoXD dropped out)
  15. stone_cold22 vs. Fabbles
  16. -Mind- vs. SoT - Im watching this if I can and if Im allowed, the fact that nobody knows much about Arceus makes this one a toss up
  17. Imran vs. Huntofthelion
  18. Earthworm vs. billymills
  19. Katherine vs. goofball -already won
  20. Zak91 vs. BrianMcCann-good battler
  21. jrrrrrrr vs. X-Sandstreamer-X
  22. Celebi_Trainer_Ice vs. Mr.Darkrai -he gave me the win in round 1
  23. reachzero vs. Bon Jovi
  24. Frosty vs. Delicious Flavor already won
  25. Kevin Garrett vs. TAY
  26. moi vs. Creelart
  27. Twash vs. Battlulz already won
  28. iKitsune vs. Andeby already won
  29. DarkLucario vs. alive
  30. Puggy vs. Bloodcross69
  31. Legacy Raider vs. Oxygenanother underdog
  32. polelover44 vs. locopoke already won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)