• Welcome to Smogon! Take a moment to read the Introduction to Smogon for a run-down on everything Smogon.
  • The moderator of this forum is G-Luke.

Tournament Clean Slate Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by G-Luke
CLEAN SLATE TOURNAMENT
Welcome to Clean Slate, the Pet Mod that aims to do exactly as the title states: Create a brand new "micrometagame" from scratch, with the ultimate goal of creating a balanced yet still varied compact metagame existing separately from any existing tier. No Lando-T here! In commemoration of the metagame's completion, I'm hosting a tournament in order to develop the metagame further and get a sizeable sample of up-to-date replays. It's also fun! Come on and join!

Rules:
  • Battles are BO3 and played on Dragon Heaven
  • Please post replays in thread
  • Only use Pokemon on the spreadsheet- I believe you can technically use any Pokemon in the game in a match as the validator overlooks them, but they are banned nonetheless.
  • Standard OU clauses
Resources:
Signups so far:
  • leonard (from big bang theory)
  • Brodaha
  • Gravity Monkey
  • Blooptooblivion
  • Author_Pendragon
  • Anaconja
  • The Cruelest
  • Scoopapa
  • Jucherz
  • Squawkerz

Signups close soon™

Last edited:
Welcome to Clean Slate, the Pet Mod that aims to do exactly as the title states: Create a brand new "micrometagame" from scratch, with the ultimate goal of creating a balanced yet still varied compact metagame existing separately from any existing tier. No Lando-T here! In commemoration of the metagame's completion, I'm hosting a tournament in order to develop the metagame further and get a sizeable sample of up-to-date replays. It's also fun! Come on and join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)