Tournament Clean Slate Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Approved by G-Luke
CLEAN SLATE TOURNAMENT
Welcome to Clean Slate, the Pet Mod that aims to do exactly as the title states: Create a brand new "micrometagame" from scratch, with the ultimate goal of creating a balanced yet still varied compact metagame existing separately from any existing tier. No Lando-T here! In commemoration of the metagame's completion, I'm hosting a tournament in order to develop the metagame further and get a sizeable sample of up-to-date replays. It's also fun! Come on and join!

Rules:
  • Battles are BO3 and played on Dragon Heaven
  • Please post replays in thread
  • Only use Pokemon on the spreadsheet- I believe you can technically use any Pokemon in the game in a match as the validator overlooks them, but they are banned nonetheless.
  • Standard OU clauses
Resources:
Signups so far:
  • leonard (from big bang theory)
  • Brodaha
  • Gravity Monkey
  • Blooptooblivion
  • Author_Pendragon
  • Anaconja
  • The Cruelest
  • Scoopapa
  • Jucherz
  • Squawkerz

Signups close soon™

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Welcome to Clean Slate, the Pet Mod that aims to do exactly as the title states: Create a brand new "micrometagame" from scratch, with the ultimate goal of creating a balanced yet still varied compact metagame existing separately from any existing tier. No Lando-T here! In commemoration of the metagame's completion, I'm hosting a tournament in order to develop the metagame further and get a sizeable sample of up-to-date replays. It's also fun! Come on and join!

Scoopapa has still failed to post on my profile. Claiming activity win ig, because I can’t play today and tomorrow’s Christmas, so can’t do it tomorrow either.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Uh yeah forgot to mention in thread, I'm extending DL to Friday as several people cannot fit battles in the oncoming few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)