[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eisen
Pokemon requested Xerneas
Pokemon deposited cutiefly level 11 female in ultra ball hasty nature
IGN CrystalTipps
Message I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an egg

Pokemon requested: Kyogre
Pokemon deposited cutiefly level 11 male in ultra ball hasty nature
IGN GBunglezippy
Message I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an egg

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Ludicolo
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 11 male
  • IGN: Rob

• Pokémon requested: Palkia

• Pokémon requested: Venusaur
Thanks!!

Hey there (again),

Pokemon requested: Kyogre;
Pokemon deposited cutiefly level 9 male in Poké Ball, with a Sitrus Berry attached on it;
IGN: Ultra Dread;
Message I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure.

Thanks in advance!

• Pokémon requested: Tapu Koko
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11 male
  • IGN: Krusiv
Thank you!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Necrozma
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv.12. Male
IGN: microchip

Thanks so much :)

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Xerneas
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 10, female
  • IGN: Ryan
Thank you so much, this is so nice of you!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Clotoz, C y 1 x3, Omastar68, Shikdum22, Marrilandra, RandomN00b, MarchessaultVGK x2, Gomabola_PT, Pikanium, EngyAlkeKengy!, Anti-Meta, oldman, BBBrooksy, robertgnr x2, Dre@d, GRONQ, Stygian07, litfiba, AggroTheWaffle, Krusiv, HgSimon, microchip, StarPlatinum, SamuB and akagaminoshanks

robertgnr (for Ludicolo): Unfortunately, I couldn't find the Cutiefly, it looks like it got sniped :/

Shiraanri and Buckayye : I'm very sorry, but all 6 Xerneas got requested before yours today :( You'll have to wait until next week for the restock...!

Hmm, seems like it was still there, I redeposited, same specs (Level 10 Male for Ho-oh). Maybe the nicknames (this one was named Noicenherz :')) are throwing it off? Hope your week's off to good start.
Hmmm, I looked again but still couldn't find it :( Did you have to enter Ho-Oh manually into the GTS? Maybe there was a typo in the name there? Otherwise, the only thing I can think of would be the nickname, but why would they block such a noice nickname? D:

Same as last week:

Pokemon Requested: Stakataka
Pokemon Deposited: Cutiefly, female, Lv.7 net ball
IGN: Inigo

• Pokémon requested: Xerneas
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv.12 Female in a quickball
  • IGN: Stygian
Thank you so much for this and the last one! :)

Hmmm, I looked again but still couldn't find it :( Did you have to enter Ho-Oh manually into the GTS? Maybe there was a typo in the name there? Otherwise, the only thing I can think of would be the nickname, but why would they block such a noice nickname? D:
D: ikr so un-noice of them. Yea I already have Ho-oh in my dex, I just selected it from the list. Tried again without a nickname, Level 10 male :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)