[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the pokémon ! I'd like to request two more please. :)

Pokémon requested: Ursaring brave
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, male in a nestball
IGN: Jérémy

Pokémon requested: Octillery quiet
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, male in a nest ball

Thank you in advance! :)

Last edited:
Requesting: Terrakion - Jolly
Deposited: Cutiefly female Lv.7 Repeat Ball
IGN: Pat

Thank you!

Who knows how long it’ll be before the starters get their HA. Gen 7 took a while

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: timid Thundurus t
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: female lvl 9
  • IGN: GEPESE
You're the best, thx in advice!!!

Requesting: Quiet Telepathy Beheeyem
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, male, level 11
IGN: Alexander

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
  • Pokémon requested: Modest Lando
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 12 F
  • IGN: Raiyan
Thank you!

Pokémon requested: Sawk jolly
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, male in a nestball

Pokémon requested: Mega Houndoom timid

Last edited:
Requesting: Azelf - Naive
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv.8 Repeat Ball

Thank you, once again!

Do you think us Shield players got the rough end of the stick, with Zamazenta, as opposed to Zacian?

Last edited:
Hi again, I realized the reason I've not been back here in a while is probably that randomizing is too much work to set up right now, so rather than going random, I'm gonna request a pokemon I like for now. I had an eruption Camerupt that was a good friend to me back in Emerald, so

Pokémon requested: Mega Camerupt
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, Female in Pokeball
IGN: Cygnus

Thanks!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Timid Landorus
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 12, Female in Ultraball
IGN: Silver

Thank you so much! You have no idea how long I have been trying to find this guy randomly on GTS.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Kucanine, C y 1, Guardsweeper, Immiuhra x2, stripytanuki, CygnusInfinity and SilverEagles

Do you think us Shield players got the rough end of the stick, with Zamazenta, as opposed to Zacian?
Hmmm, that's hard to tell, I've only been using the legendaries for raids, where which one you use doesn't mean much. I think on paper, Zacian definitely seems better, especially because of that Fairy typing. It's unfortunate they made a legendary's main typing weak to the other, but then again, Yveltal was weak to Xerneas and Y seemed to have the rough end of the stick... but Yveltal has been phenomenal in Ubers last gen, just in a very different role than Xerneas. On their own, both have pretty busted stats, so I don't know haha, I might still learn toward yes, because Fairy tends to be a better typing than Fighting generally.
I prefer Zamazenta's design though, so I have no regrets! :P

Requesting: Choice Band Reckless Bouffalant
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, female, level 9

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Requesting: Virizion - Jolly
Deposited: Cutiefly female Lv.9 Repeat Ball

Thank you!

I definitely reckon Zamazenta is the more attractive mon. You’re right about Yveltal, though. I still reckon, despite different roles, Xerneas still overall outshines Yveltal for sheer spammability, but Yveltal is still one of my favourites. Xerneas is brilliant, though. Geomancy Xerneas (Power Herb) was the backbone of my Ultra Finals team. It was your Xerneas, btw, thank you again! I did change the moves up a little to suit my tastes. But I have to say, Thunder & Focus Blast loves to miss at the worst possible time. I actually lost a match because it missed 3 times is a row, when I only needed to do one hit for a KO. That other player must have been grinning. 70% accuracy, my arse

Last edited:

Pokémon requested: Luxray adamant
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a nestball

Pokémon requested: Kecleon brave

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Kucanine, stripytanuki, Immiuhra, C y 1 and renavant

I definitely reckon Zamazenta is the more attractive mon. You’re right about Yveltal, though. I still reckon, despite different roles, Xerneas still overall outshines Yveltal for sheer spammability, but Yveltal is still one of my favourites. Xerneas is brilliant, though. Geomancy Xerneas (Power Herb) was the backbone of my Ultra Finals team. It was your Xerneas, btw, thank you again! I did change the moves up a little to suit my tastes. But I have to say, Thunder & Focus Blast loves to miss at the worst possible time. I actually lost a match because it missed 3 times is a row, when I only needed to do one hit for a KO. That other player must have been grinning. 70% accuracy, my arse
Haha, yeah, in my book, 70% accuracy moves simply don't exist outside Gravity, I find it better to leave as few elements outside of one's control as possible in a Pokémon battle. Which is also why Rotom-Wash getting Hydro Pump as its only Water move drives me crazy!

Pokémon requested: Beartic adamant
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a nestball

Pokémon requested: Cacturne quiet

Last edited:
Requesting: Relaxed Carbink
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, female, level 12

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
  • Pokémon requested: Shiny Pinsir-mega
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 12 M
  • IGN: Raiyan
Thank you!

Requesting: Cobalion - Jolly
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv.8 Repeat Ball

Thank you, heaps!

Can I ask your advice? What would you recommend as a competitive nature for the Gen 8 Legendaries (Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Silvally)? I haven’t reached that point yet (though I got Zacian in a trade), and I know there are Mints, but I’ve got a set of Sync mons and would like to go for best natures :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)