College Football 2010-2011

tennisace, when he shit talked me the exact thing I pointed out was that not only does A&M not make bowls, but it loses them when it gets there. UT won a Rose Bowl, national championship, I think another Fiesta Bowl? who knows, too much success, and then last year we were about to lead the national championship 7-0 until Colt McCoy was injured!

Let's see, 4 NCG (though I'd say one is contested, though what happened last year sucked so it's still 4), won 850 games which is 2nd to Michigan, 2nd in all time bowl appearances, 3rd in all time bowl victories, and 8th in the number of games is bad now? Oh wait, Texas has only been ranked 64 out of 75 seasons (finishing) since 1936. Man, that's a pretty sucky team.

Just kidding, Texas is a top ten overall program. And unlike the Big Overrated, Texas has actually won shit in the modern era. Shocking.

We clearly had a bad season. A&M fans can have fun with it, they just have to realize that shit talking seriously about OU or UT no matter how bad one of their seasons is at the time is ludicrous...OU, UT, USC, and maybe some of the non-BCS schools like TCU/Utah/Boise State are the only teams that had such elite runs recently. Florida was kind of unique, they obviously had the best few years of any team besides USC, but also had the shortest shelf life as elite of any of those teams.

Actually, from 1990 - 2010 Florida had the best win percentage of any FBS school. The Ron Zook era aside, Spurrier and Meyer made the program into an elite one (top 20, at the very least).

Actually, from 1990 - 2010 Florida had the best win percentage of any FBS school. The Ron Zook era aside, Spurrier and Meyer made the program into an elite one (top 20, at the very least).
WOOT! Looking forward to this Kraft Mac N Cheese bowl, I absolutely love watching Nevada run all over people, but Boston College actually has the Nation's No. 1 Run defense. I just think that Kaepernick and Taua have a slightly lower than average day. Plus their defense is good.

And I lol'd this morning when I saw Stanford trying to hire Chris Peterson from Boise, I just said "No.".

I wish you could not win games on field goals or something...Auburn going for it with 10 seconds from next to the goal line would have been thrilling. A field goal finish after the amazing Oregon catchup...boring.

^LOL Boise won't contend for the BCS, just like my TCU won't (at least until we go to the Big East and spank them).

So uh why did TCU and Auburn not share the national championship? Both beat incredibly talented teams and both did it in similarly close games. There are no grounds to say which was better since both finished undefeated with very similar bowl games.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Scam Newton goes to NFL, no surprise as this ensures he becomes Reggie Bush v2.
Still shaking my head at hearing about how he's supposedly a first-round talent considering he only played one year (in D1), his character issues surrounding the pay-to-play controversy, not to mention the poor history of performance by Heisman QBs (or rushing QBs). The guy's a hefty project to take on at best and, lolmcdaniels Tim Tebow aside, those are usually guys nobody will even chance taking until late third round (end of Day 1).

Dear Big Ten conference,
We know you are prestigious and very wealthy, but this doesn't give you the right to make embarrassing division titles.
Sincerely,
ALL Big Ten colleges

I am still trying figure out which one is which. The names are too easily interchangeable to be memorable.

College Football 2010 2011

tonight I have another monster going off...last night we hit 20 Over Boise/So Miss with ease and Im 4-1 so far this year in 100 Star College plays and that includes an opening day blowout with LSU 45-0, a tight win with West Virginia, a blowout with USC and an easy Over Oklahoma/Tulsa plus I gave out 50 star winner with the Over Rutgers/Navy...lets just say its been a great Football season and Im still looking to destroy the books...go to MJWINS and lets keep winningfree play 5 Over 9.5 Phi/WashMJWINS

tonight I have another monster going off...last night we hit 20 Over Boise/So Miss with ease and Im 4-1 so far this year in 100 Star College plays and that includes an opening day blowout with LSU 45-0, a tight win with West Virginia, a blowout with USC and an easy Over Oklahoma/Tulsa plus I gave out 50 star winner with the Over Rutgers/Navy...lets just say its been a great Football season and Im still looking to destroy the books...go to MJWINS and lets keep winningfree play 5 Over 9.5 Phi/WashMJWINS
You did what now?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)