Gyarados @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Atk / 104 Def
Adamant Nature
- Bounce
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang/Taunt
-1 252 Atk Landorus-Therian Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 104 Def Gyarados: 170-200 (43.1 - 50.7%) -- 3.9% chance to 2HKO
152+ Atk Gyarados Ice Fang vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Landorus-Therian: 308-364 (96.5 - 114.1%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO get to +1 with ddance, outspeed and take an 80% chance

152+ Atk Gyarados Supersonic Skystrike (160 BP) vs. 240 HP / 196+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 338-398 (93.6 - 110.2%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
if you dont kill ice fang finishes them off
-2 152+ Atk Gyarados Supersonic Skystrike (160 BP) vs. 240 HP / 196+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 168-200 (46.5 - 55.4%) -- 67.6% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Garchomp Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 104 Def Gyarados: 258-304 (65.4 - 77.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 152+ Atk Gyarados Ice Fang vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 444-524 (124.3 - 146.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
This however does still leave the team somewhat weak to rock types that bulu cannot deal with, mainly nihilego/headsmash aggron, and is a third phys attacker, but I like it and think its cool.
does it beat metagross w/o flinch hax

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Alright, time for my third Mon. My second one didn't go so well, but maybe this one will make a difference.
Mega Alakazam
252 Sp.Attack, 252 Speed, 4 sp.defense, Jolly
Moves: Psychic, Focus Blast, Encore, and substitute.
This allows it to clean many things that beat both Bulu and Entei. Psychic cleans stuff such as Nihlego and Mega Venusaur and be good stab, Encore let's it beat stuff like Type: Null, substitute is for stuff like Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Blast Burn, Z moves, ect, and focus blast is coverage. Also, Bulu takes care of it's weaknesses like Mega Gyrados, while Entei takes care of stuff like Aggron and Mega Aggron. There isn't really any weaknesses that this trio has when I think about it.

Alright, time for my third Mon. My second one didn't go so well, but maybe this one will make a difference.
Mega Alakazam
252 Sp.Attack, 252 Speed, 4 sp.defense, Jolly
Moves: Psychic, Focus Blast, Encore, and substitute.
This allows it to clean many things that beat both Bulu and Entei. Psychic cleans stuff such as Nihlego and Mega Venusaur and be good stab, Encore let's it beat stuff like Type: Null, substitute is for stuff like Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Blast Burn, Z moves, ect, and focus blast is coverage. Also, Bulu takes care of it's weaknesses like Mega Gyrados, while Entei takes care of stuff like Aggron and Mega Aggron. There isn't really any weaknesses that this trio has when I think about it.
Entai does not beat maggron, but aside from that i like the idea

Fixed the weakness to venusaur, and we still beat all the other threats just fine
by making it so you have more EVs than is legal?
Manaphy @ Waterium Z
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Def / 56 Spa / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Psychic
- Surf
- Ice Beam
if you are at least going to fix that venu weakness, at least keep it within legal EVs, I think its optimal for the team
1558521918212.png

Here's the things you can vote for. (Tell me if I missed one)
James155 - Manaphy,
Kaif - Primarina,
Yung Choice Scarf - Swampert,
Eriey - Mew,
Yung Choice Scarf - Skarmory,
Yung Choice Scarf - Celesteela,
Sanctus Janus - Gyarados,
Jerry Hilenburg - Alakazam

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Voting for myself would make me look selfish, so uhh I guess Mew since it can be rather similar to Mega Alakazam (except it's a bulkier but weaker and slower version of it), and I'm sure there isn't much flaws with my trio.
But hey, if my nomination had at least one vote, I'd be pretty happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)