Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the president is not as powerful as people like to tell each other he (she possibly in the future??) is. So much is "done" by Congress, but the president is such a convenient scapegoat.

The "damsels in distress" radfeminist posted another video, and it's even worse than the first.
Apparently mythology, fairy tales, and saving your daughter are disgusting misogynistic cultural waste.
I'm not sure what this is a follow-up to, but I did read an article on this subject. I don't remember where it is, though. I think that there is definitely something to be said about the deep and lingering effects of patriarch culture. I mean, you should remember, mythology and fairy tales come from centuries in the past, most of which predate times when a black person counted as 3/5 of a white person and shit like that. Plus, women didn't have voting rights merely a century ago. Maybe some people take that too far to become ultra-liberal rhetoric, but if we don't so much as acknowledge that people did some pretty silly things in the past, we can't move forward.

Gender roles don't just affect women, either. They negatively impact everyone. Gender differences should be regarded in terms of the facts and only the facts.

My teacher thought it was cool to change the due date to tonight, not tomorrow, of course I'm only halfway through this assignment.

i just want to sleep man

please

Every morning my family makes me late to school, only early when they have something early to be up for, its a bunch of girls btw so that kinda explains why, no males, no offense to the women of smogon.

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i hate connecting so well with tv characters and or tv shows and or books and or book characters, its so frustrating bc i just want to be their friend omg?

Uhhh. Love? You sure about that?

Long distance relationships/feelings haven't exactly worked out for my online peeps, just saying.
Well I've never been in love before. And this is certainly a new feeling for me. Unless you can come up with the name for some other feeling to describe this, then I think it is love.

I was completely against long-distance relationships before I 'met' her. She asked me out not long into knowing her and I said no purely because going out with someone from far away was against my 'moral compass' or whatever. I also had problems with potential lack of trust due to not knowing what the other person is doing (i.e. seeing other people), but now my opinion has changed.

No it wasn't love at first sight or any of that shizz. But as I got to know her more I really did feel differently towards her, compared to any other girl before. She says she loves me back, her being the type of person she is (manically depressed, self-harm etc) she doesn't lie about this sort of thing.

It's the age gap and subsequent judgement from other people (namely my parents) that worry me...

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
4 years age gap is nothing tbh (even tho i personally at 20 cant see myself dating someone 15-16), that sucks that u are in love with someone so far away tho

i think maturity level matters more than age but thats just me

The age gap becomes more meaningful the younger you are. Even if you ignore the legal implications (which shouldn't be ignored), 20 year olds dating 16 year olds is really fucking inappropriate because there's a pretty huge power imbalance when adults date non-adults... and that's something that most teenagers are ignorant to. If you're 25 and dating a 21 year old then that's not a problem at all. The real question shouldn't be the age gap, it should be how old is she. Age gap should be the second question.

Don't date kids.

The age gap becomes more meaningful the younger you are. Even if you ignore the legal implications (which shouldn't be ignored), 20 year olds dating 16 year olds is really fucking inappropriate because there's a pretty huge power imbalance when adults date non-adults... and that's something that most teenagers are ignorant to. If you're 25 and dating a 21 year old then that's not a problem at all. The real question shouldn't be the age gap, it should be how old is she. Age gap should be the second question.

Don't date kids.
And it's judgemental people like you, proving my fears correct. You've obviously never been in love.

Thus why I shall not be disclosing our ages to anyone on here.

And it's judgemental people like you, proving my fears correct. You've obviously never been in love.

Thus why I shall not be disclosing our ages to anyone on here.
Well, I've never been in love with a child... I like to think that's a good thing, though. Seriously though, don't date kids. I don't doubt that you love her, and it might even have a chance to work out, but if you're dating a child, all the power is in your hands despite neither of you necessarily feeling that way, and that doesn't make for a healthy relationship.

Just trying to help.

pedo alert

EDIT: My wifi keeps going in and out and cant finish a dang game of awesomenauts :/ #firstworldproblems

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I bitch when I go to my kitchen / bathroom / entrance and get my socks wet - I need to wear a new pair :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)