Confucian Posting Wisdom

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
What with my dispensing thread making advice I figured I should put my money where my mouth is...

Anyways, post your sage advice about posting. Or the beauty of the natural world. Or anything else really - run away with it.

Plain text form works well for the posts. As Confucius said: "He who sees just the images within the pixels, is blind to the knowledge of the post". (Confucius totally would have been a compact mode user on discord)

But, if you want an easy way to make a visual post which comes with 2008 impact text and a watermark gratis you can use this website. Otherwise just find a vaguely confucian image on google and open up your free photoshop alternative. As Confucius said: He who buys adobe subscription, will soon find himself free of burdensome material wealth.

That last one was shamelessly stolen from modern philosopher Confucius Del Fuego but I wouldn't be able to bear it if it didn't get included.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
1F8271A2-0B94-4957-B6E9-9649A2CD0C75.jpeg

Anyways, as a veteran “poster” with several “threads” under her”belt”, I feel as though I have more to say on the subject of posting than the average smogonite. My wisdom, in all its divine glory, is Never Give A Like To A User Who Cannot Post. Do with it as you wish……

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
A poster asks a great philosopher...

"Which is better, a large post count or a large like count?"

The philosopher asks: "If you post a suspect thread announcement, how many likes will you receive?"
"Three hundred," said the poster

The philosopher added: "And if you make three hundred posts in smogoff, and received one like each, which user has more posts?"
"The smogoff user, of course," the poster replied.

"But which user," said the philosopher, "would provide greater value?"

And the poster was enlightened...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)