Cookie Clicker

OK so I accidentally reset my game, so upset, didn't even get to sell my stuff back before resetting. Well at least I got 12 chips. Well going for true never click.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Selling your buildings no longer increases your cookies baked, so you don't have to be upset at that. You may want to try for True Neverclick later with more chips, though.

Selling your buildings no longer increases your cookies baked, so you don't have to be upset at that. You may want to try for True Neverclick later with more chips, though.
Did true neverclick already, it was easy, super easy, these chips are amazing.

i also can't seem to use the arrow keys on my kb in the dungeons... and the autopilot still runs even when i click the movement buttons ;/ a fullscreen option for dungeons would be nice as well, aside from that i'm hella excited about this!!

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah that was really annoying me with the dungeons. But this morning the autoplay was off, for me at least. Am now trying to get all the tasty new beta achievements. Played through the first 2 floors of the dungeons to find the Sentient Furnace and the Ascended Baking Pod. Apparently the more factories you have, the stronger your character is. So thats another building with a reason to keep building. Seems like it'll be hard to find Chirpy or the Sugar Bunny though. Just reset, managed to get all the speed baking achievements easily. Have reset again and am now working on the 1 billion cookies without upgrades. This is gonna be fun :P

Was there a recent update? My non-heavenly chips cps dropped by one billion :(. At least there were those blue doubling upgrades to somewhat ofset this slight problem

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Okay, so I tried going for the Speed Bake achievements. Kinda disappointed but this'll have to do... how on earth do you do <15 minutes :|

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, so I tried going for the Speed Bake achievements. Kinda disappointed but this'll have to do... how on earth do you do <15 minutes :|
Heavenly chips really help. For example, I just tested, and I was able to reach 1 million cookies easily in less than 5 mins.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Heavenly chips really help. For example, I just tested, and I was able to reach 1 million cookies easily in less than 5 mins.
bs Heavenly Chips
I knew it
I hate the prestige system... and my arm is still hurting

Cookies per second: 267,600,917,704.8

this is a problem

also, if it wasn't apparent, the blue cursor upgrade from this update is unlocked after buying 240 cursors and everything else from 100 of their building.

Last edited:
That doesn't sound like a problem to me. This game doesn't really take up much time.

So, to have everything you need 240 cursors, 200 Grandmas, 128 Farms and 100 everything else?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Cursor 234

I can tell at this point, this is going to take a while.

I never thought the last thing I'd have to buy would be a cursor. Jesus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)