corrupt a wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i did not have to work to live
Granted, but you are not allowed to have any money at all.
I wish I could use discord emojis here but with less effort.
Granted, but you are only allowed to use the non-animated emojis (plus you must always make cringeposts)

I wish I could set Gardevoir as my waifu make as many wishes as possible and have no drawback whatsoever

I wish I could say any number divided by 0 is 1

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
You eventually make it home with your prize. Was it worth it?
so you're saying i get the laptop and meet the penguin mafia?
fuck yeah that's worth it

I wish I could set Gardevoir as my waifu make as many wishes as possible and have no drawback whatsoever

I wish I could say any number divided by 0 is 1
Granted at the cost of your first wish. Also every time you say it, you're still not correct.

Wish I had a decent wish to wish for.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Granted; you prick your finger on a spinning wheel and wake up a year later to being smooched by some guy you’ve never met.

I wish for the next poster to incriminate themselves.
Granted. However, I am now Phoenixmon, so I reincarnate from my ashes (lets just pretend I didn't read that as incinerate and was burnt at stake), and you must do my bidding forever!

I wish for All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros, the only mainline Mario platformer I don't own besides Super Mario Bros Special!

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Granted but once you master it you can never do it again

I wish to be an Axolotl
Granted. As you magically transform into an Axolotl with no explanation as to how, you slowly lose all pieces of your personality and human intellect as your brain devolves to fit within an Axolotl's skull. As you scamper around your current landscape looking for food, your parents, loved ones and friends put out a missing person's report for you. Being the last place you were seen, your parents are arrested for your kidnapping (and probable murder) and sentenced to years upon years, decades upon decades of jailtime. Each day for them is merely another reminder that their child is gone, and as they're stuck behind bars, they slowly lose sight of their life. In their final moments, they see an axolotl brought in by their fellow cellmate and recall seeing you there. Shedding a tear at this final reminder, they pass on, having taken on life's cruelest treatment because you selfishly wanted to become an axolotl.

I wish GL Volkner's like ratio was even more impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)