Not open for further replies.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor

Robo-Fighter Plusle
Typing - Electric/Fighting
Z-Move Type - Fighting
Item - Red Robot Suit
Abilities - Huge Power | Beta Scan* (HA)
(Beta Scan: Upon switch in, this Pokémon copies the stats of the opponent that are higher than their, and gets +1 priority for the first turn when this happens. Other factors (such as stage-based changes, Choice Items, multiplier Abilities such as Huge Power and Shift Swim, certain effect like Rock-type Sandstorm boost and Adrenaline) are not copied. Resets when switched away.)

HP: 70
Atk: 80
Def: 50
SpA: 50
SpD: 70
Spe: 105
BST: 425 (+20)

New Moves - Bulk Up, Knock Off, Head Slam, Drain Punch, Volt Tackle
Competitive - Fast physical wallbreaker or Stat-copying trickster, it can quickly turn the tide of the battle if not watched carefully. It can quickly break Toxapex, Skarmory, Defensive Celesteela or other walls with Huge Power, or it can play a revenge kill on a sweeper by copying the opponent's better stats and smash it. It got little way to boost itself outside of Bulk Up, and when using Huge Power, it is considerably frail and can be worn down quickly by priority moves, requiring anti-priority supports.

Robo-Soldier Minun
Typing - Electric/Fighting
Z-Move Type - Fighting
Item - Blue Robot Suit
Abilities - Huge Energy* | Beta Scan* (HA)
(Huge Energy: Special Attack clone of Huge Power and Pure Power.)

(Beta Scan: Upon switch in, this Pokémon copies the stats of the opponent that are higher than their, and gets +1 priority for the first turn when this happens. Other factors (such as stage-based changes, Choice Items, multiplier Abilities such as Huge Power and Shift Swim, certain effect like Rock-type Sandstorm boost and Adrenaline) are not copied. Resets when switched away.)

HP: 70
Atk: 50
Def: 50
SpA: 80
SpD: 70
Spe: 105
BST: 425 (+20)

New Moves - Vacuum Wave, Aura Sphere, Laser Blast, Dark Pulse, Sludge Wave
Competitive - Fast special wallbreaker or Stat-copying trickster, it can quickly turn the tide of the battle if not watched carefully. Pretty much similar to Robo-Fighter Plusle but more Special-oriented. While most of its viable attacks are not powerful, Huge Energy + Nasty Plot may certainly make up for that, or a Double Dance set (Nasty Plot + Agility) for Beta Scan will also be threatening as a late-game sweeper.

Last edited:
It says "Robo-Defender Minun" I would like turn Huge Energy into Huge Shield or something that multiplies Def and SpD by 1.5x because doubled SpA wouldn't make sense if it is a defender to me.. sry if it came off as rude. Also, if they are mechs why are they fighting type??

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
It says "Robo-Defender Minun" I would like turn Huge Energy into Huge Shield or something that multiplies Def and SpD by 1.5x because doubled SpA wouldn't make sense if it is a defender to me.. sry if it came off as rude. Also, if they are mechs why are they fighting type??
Defender, as in Defender of people. Although I would rename it as Robo-Soldier. I used Fighting instead of Steel because we got plenty of Steel costumes and Fighting will fit in the Fighter and Soldier theme.

Ah, okay. I thought they were counterparts like, one is a attacker and one is a tanker xD btw, what do you think of my counterpart Solrock/Lunatone?

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Ah, okay. I thought they were counterparts like, one is a attacker and one is a tanker xD btw, what do you think of my counterpart Solrock/Lunatone?
The min-max is pretty insane, with Attack/Special Attack of 155 and Speed of 160. At least tone down the higher Attack/Special Attack of Lunatone and Solrock, as an Attack or Special Attack too high would make it difficult to stop without appropriate wall and with that speed, only priority are a safe solution. And priority alone would not help.

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Can we vote now?? It has been like 2-3 days since submission started.
Let me get this clear; I will advice you to read the OP (the first post of this forum) before asking anything. It will go for seven days, but if the majority finds this too long, I will shorten it to four/five days.

Edit: Added a new costume to my post: DIALGA (Warning: May not be balanced due to being a damn Jojo's reference).

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist

Torpedo Celesteela
Typing
-
/

Z-Move Type -

Item - Marine Mantle
Abilities - Swift Swim

HP - 97
Atk - 151 (+50)
Def - 103
SpA - 97 (-10)
SpD - 101
Spe - 41 (-20)
BST - 590 (+20)

New Moves - Hydro Pump, Backstroke, Rapid Spin, Scald, Rain Dance
Design - Deep blue with red on top. Its reactors are now inside its body. It also has a lot of screw everywhere.
Competitive - A new kind of Swift Swim user! With a good typing and interesting momentum moves, this pokemon could make a really powerful pivot and/or a really strong physical wall for rain teams. Too bad it is really reliant on the weather and it doesn't have any water physical STAB, but at least that makes him balanced.

Starfish Minior
Typing -
/

Z-Move Type -

Item - Swimsuit
Abilities - Drain Shield — If this pokemon is a Starfish Minior, it changes to Star Form if it is at full health and changes to Shy Form else. This check is done on switch-in and at the end of each turn. While it's in its Shy Form, Starfish Minior heals 1/8th of its health at the end of each turn and the opponent pokemon loses 1/8th of its health at the end of each turn. This ability can't be ignored.

Star Form
HP -
120 (+60)
Atk - 100
Def - 60
SpA - 100
SpD - 60
Spe - 80 (-40)
BST - 520 (+20)

Shy Form
HP -
120 (+60)
Atk - 60
Def - 100
SpA - 60
SpD - 100
Spe - 20 (-40)
BST - 460 (+20)

New Moves - Scrub Down, Leech Life, Abyss Theeting, Hydro Pump, Shell Slam
Design - Star form looks like a normal minior but with tentacles on side (Basically my pfp without the specs. and not being shiny). Shy form has the tentacles on its face, with motifs looking like meteor form on it.
Competitive - Ok. I now this is a weird one, but I really wanted to include a draining ability somewhere without broking the mon. I think I have achieved something fun, but not too powerful. Also, the form mechanics could be kinda fun. It could run different sets, going from Shell Smash, to something more defensive oriented. Also, the Z-nuke could be really useful to break through difficult situations.

Guardian Xerneas
Typing -
/

Z-Move Type -

Item -
Zygarde Cell
Abilities - Wisdom Aura — When this pokemon uses a physical move, special attack is taken in consideration instead of attack and the power of the move is multplied by 1.33. Not affected by Aura Break.

HP - 146 (+20)
Atk - 111 (-20)
Def - 95
SpA - 151 (+20)
SpD - 98
Spe - 99
BST - 700 (+20)

New Moves - Core Enforcer, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Land's Wrath, Extreme Speed
Design - It is now mostly black, with some blue hexagons on its chest and on its eyes. Its antlers are left untouched.
Competitive -

Guardian Yveltal
Typing -
/

Z-Move Type -

Item - Zygarde Cell
Abilities - Bravery Aura — When this pokemon uses a special move, attack is taken is consideration instead of special attack and the power of the move is multiplied by 1.33. Not affected by Aura Break.

HP - 146 (+20)
Atk - 151 (+20)
Def - 95
SpA - 111 (-20)
SpD - 98
Spe - 99
BST - 700 (+20)

New Moves - Core Enforcer, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Land's Wrath, Dragon Dance
Design - It's now mostly black, with red hexagons on its wings and on its eyes. Its scarf is left untouched.
Competitive -

Last edited:
It has been 10 days since submissions reopened, so I am voting.

Marshmallow Monster Munchlax line.

Starfish Minior line.

Mandrake Drowzee line.

Beehive Poipole line.

Black Swordsman Ralts line.

Guardian Xerneas.

Guardian Yveltal.

It has been 10 days since submissions reopened, so I am voting.

Marshmallow Monster Munchlax line.

Starfish Minior line.

Mandrake Drowzee line.

Beehive Poipole line.

Black Swordsman Ralts line.

Guardian Xerneas.

Guardian Yveltal.
Uhhh, I think you should wait till Samtendo decides when votings start without taking into account the time that submissions phase has left.
EDIT:He just has just opened votings so nevermind lel.

Last edited:
Torpedo Celesteela
Crane Kartana
Succubus Pheromosa
Blue Blur/Chaos Shaymin
Beehive Poipole-line
Yatagarasu Murkrow-line
Marshmallow Monster Munchlax-line
DIALGA Brando
Starfish Minior
Ice Fairy of the Misty Lake Cleffa-line

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Starfish Minior
Guardian Xerneas & Yveltal
Yatagarasu Honckrow line
Marshmallow Monster Snorlax line
Wolverine Zangoose
Fencer Seviper
Dialga Brando
Crane Kartana
Snowy Magcargo line

DIALGA Brando (This submission was not only accepted, but popular? WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY! KONO DIALGA DA!). (Self-Vote #1)

Guardian Xerneas.

Guardian Yveltal.

Yatagarasu Murkrow Line.

Black Swordsman Ralts (or just Kirito Ralts line for short. Starburst Stream!). (Self-vote #2)

Ice Fairy of the Misty Lake Cleffa Line (Or just Cirno Cleffa line for short. I'm the strongest!). (Self-Vote #3)

Marshmallow Monster Munchlax Line.

Crane Kartana.

Star Warrior Guzzlord (AKA Kirby Guzzlord).

Succubus Pheromosa.

Last edited:
  1. Marshmallow Monster Munchlax line
  2. Succubus Pheromosa
  3. Crane Kartana
  4. Beehive Poipole line
  5. D I A L G A
  6. Cosmic Lunatone
  7. Cosmic Solrock
  8. Yatagarasu Murkrow line
  9. Guardian Xerneas
  10. Guardian Yveltal

Alright, so I'm just gonna come out and say this: Many of these costumes are completely Broken. (Like, AG Broken). First of all, the Cannon Rhyhorn line gets fissure, horn drill, and No guard, which I'm just assuming someone forgot. Secondly, literally no pokemon other than Linoone-Mega should get Hyperspeed. It breaks every single pokemon that gets it beyond possible repair. (Just replace it with intimidate and it oughta be fine). Then Aurorus gets Sheer cold and No guard, so, like, fix that. I really like Sky Lantern Drifblim instantly dying if it swaps into stealth rocks, but like, if you send it out first, it just sweeps. At this point, the only pokemon that could potentially break anything is Manatee Walrein. (Assuming All Psuedo legend/legendary costumes are meant for Ubers or near-ban OU play). That thing doesn't die. It just never dies. Ever. (Stockpile +Leech seed + Giga Drain + Ice Beam/Surf) I love it.

Alright, so I'm just gonna come out and say this: Many of these costumes are completely Broken. (Like, AG Broken). First of all, the Cannon Rhyhorn line gets fissure, horn drill, and No guard, which I'm just assuming someone forgot. Secondly, literally no pokemon other than Linoone-Mega should get Hyperspeed. It breaks every single pokemon that gets it beyond possible repair. (Just replace it with intimidate and it oughta be fine). Then Aurorus gets Sheer cold and No guard, so, like, fix that. I really like Sky Lantern Drifblim instantly dying if it swaps into stealth rocks, but like, if you send it out first, it just sweeps. At this point, the only pokemon that could potentially break anything is Manatee Walrein. (Assuming All Psuedo legend/legendary costumes are meant for Ubers or near-ban OU play). That thing doesn't die. It just never dies. Ever. (Stockpile +Leech seed + Giga Drain + Ice Beam/Surf) I love it.
there's an OHKO move clause so the fissure + no guard combo isn't usable.
same with aurorus's issue

1. Beehive Poipole
2. Starfish Minior
3. Torpedo Celesteela
4. Holy Guplin
5. Mandrake Drowzee
6. Wolverine Zangoose
7. Fencer Seviper
8. Crane Kartana
there's an OHKO move clause so the fissure + no guard combo isn't usable.
same with aurorus's issue
I know but It's never a good idea to let that be a thing. (VGC, remember?)

1. Beehive Poipole
2. Starfish Minior
3. Torpedo Celesteela
4. Holy Guplin
5. Mandrake Drowzee
6. Wolverine Zangoose
7. Fencer Seviper
8. Crane Kartana

I know but It's never a good idea to let that be a thing. (VGC, remember?)
nobody's gonna play this with unmodified VGC rules

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
I'm back from vacation, sorry for not telling anything about it beforehand, but I am still busy so can anyone of the council make a vote list for the winners? I'd suggest anything that have three votes or more to be winners so that we would get at least six winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)