Cradily Appreciation Thread

Drawing-1.sketchpad.png

I really like Cradily. It's my favorite. Its design is super cool to me (I love the hidden real eyes, the way they menacingly peek out is adorable); I love its color scheme so much (the shiny is amazing too). It has some crazy Pokedex entries where it grabs things with the tentacles, which can extend up to three times their normal length, to capture and immediately digest prey. Spooky stuff. It's super fun to use as a Curse sweeper in DPP OU; it can genuinely win some games on the spot, even if it's not the best in a metagame where Breloom is as amazing as it is. There is also a forbidden Worry Seed Utility Cradily set in DPP OU that you should never ever run ever because it's terrible and doesn't work.

I don't know why I'm so drawn to this thing, it's hard to put into words what I love so much about this 'mon, it just works for me. Anyway, if anybody wants to post Cradily memes, anime clips, art, playthrough stories, competitive stories, favorite nicknames, buff speculation/mega form discussion, you name it. I just want to share how much I care about this 'mon and maybe get some conversation going around it, because I think it's criminally underrated.

Oh, also, the gorgeous and high effort art is courtesy of me.

Last edited:
am gp check (not really, but no one cares)

add remove/re-arrage comments

I really like Cradily. It's my favorite. Its (use grammar) design is super cool to me (I love the hidden real eyes, the way they menacingly peek out is adorable,) (again, grammar) and I love its color scheme so much (the shiny is amazing too.) It has some crazy Pokedex entries where it grabs things with the tentacles, which can extend up to three times their normal length, to capture and immediately digest prey. (I wasn't sure on this part.) Spooky stuff. It's super fun to use as a Curse sweeper in DPP OU; it can genuinely win some games on the spot, even if it's not the best in a metagame where Breloom is as amazing as it is. There is also a forbidden Worry Seed Utility Cradily set in DPP OU that you should never ever run ever because it's terrible and doesn't work.

I don't know why I'm so drawn to this thing, it's hard to put into words about what I love so much about this 'mon, it just works for me. Anyway, if anybody wants to post Cradily memes, anime clips, art, playthrough stories, competitive stories, favorite nicknames, or buff speculation/mega form discussion, you name it. I just want to share how much I care about this 'mon and maybe get some conversation going around it, because I think it's criminally underrated.

Oh, also, the gorgeous and high effort art is courtesy of me.
gp check 1/2, please pm me when you make these changes

:ss/cradily: :ss/cradily: :ss/cradily:
:ss/cradily: GRAMMAR-PROSE STAMP :ss/cradily:
:ss/cradily: APPROVED :ss/cradily:
:ss/cradily:

am gp check (not really, but no one cares)

add remove/re-arrage comments

gp check 1/2, please pm me when you make these changes

:ss/cradily: :ss/cradily: :ss/cradily:
:ss/cradily: GRAMMAR-PROSE STAMP :ss/cradily:
:ss/cradily: APPROVED :ss/cradily:
:ss/cradily:
Joke's on you, the lack of conjunctions in the second paragraph is a deliberate stylistic choice; I'm employing asyndeton to create a passage that reads faster and seems more exciting. I'll take the rest to heart though, thanks.

Edit: I fixed everything I thought was worth fixing. Are you sure about the parentheses punctuation part?

Last edited:
Joke's on you, the lack of conjunctions in the second paragraph is a deliberate stylistic choice; I'm employing asyndeton to create a passage that reads faster and seems more exciting. I'll take the rest to heart though, thanks.

Edit: I fixed everything I thought was worth fixing. Are you sure about the parentheses punctuation part?
ah, alright but i'm still not happy about that "it design is super cool to me" part. just fix that then i can give you gp 2/2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)