crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HydraOfLight1255

Electrike is rdy, can confirm Cyndaquil with Flash Fire can be caught in a Repeat Ball.

Been asking for a female one on the SQ/R thread but if I don't get one soon, I'll try to get one on Island Scan but that could be a while.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
HydraOfLight1255

Electrike is rdy, can confirm Cyndaquil with Flash Fire can be caught in a Repeat Ball.

Been asking for a female one on the SQ/R thread but if I don't get one soon, I'll try to get one on Island Scan but that could be a while.
Wow! That was quick w/Electrike! I haven't started with your mons but knowing how quick you are, I'll get to it!

Got your repeat ball HA cyndaquil, it's 31/XX/31/31/31/31 no EMs tho but should help you to get started with your hp project, let me know whenever you want to trade

Actually since I just finished the water starters and I'm about to start the grass ones an hp fire bulbasaur would help a lot so if you have one i'd greatly appreciatte it

First of all very nice thread. I wish mine would be so nice formatted.
Nevertheless, as mentioned via VM I would be interested in your Sassy Celesteela and Modest Pheromosa.

Please check my thread if you find something. Since I still haven't done a Alola banner, I haven't put the newest added Pokemon into the first posts.
So for them click here

Modest would be great, already got a bold one
So far my best one is:

31/x/x/30/31/30 Modest Female Bulbasaur /w Chlorophyll (Nest) knowing Leaf Storm and Giga Drain

I can keep going if you want a 5 IV female.

First of all very nice thread. I wish mine would be so nice formatted.
Nevertheless, as mentioned via VM I would be interested in your Sassy Celesteela and Modest Pheromosa.

Please check my thread if you find something. Since I still haven't done a Alola banner, I haven't put the newest added Pokemon into the first posts.
So for them click here
Just to note, none of my legends have been level'd or Hyper Trained yet if that is a concern.

Either way I'm interested in your HP Ground Xuritreee and your Shiny Bronzong (still nicknamable?).

Last edited:
So far my best one is:

31/x/x/30/31/30 Modest Female Bulbasaur /w Chlorophyll (Nest) knowing Leaf Storm and Giga Drain

I can keep going if you want a 5 IV female.

Just to note, none of my legends have been level'd or Hyper Trained yet if that is a concern.

Either way I'm interested in your HP Ground Xuritreee and your Shiny Bronzong (still nicknamable?).
I'll take it, no problem! (:

thanks! and you know lol I just last night got a full box of bulbasaurs and got this two

B2 - 4,2 - Bulbasaur (♂) - Modest - Chlorophyll - 30.0.31.30.31.30 - Fire [1571]
B2 - 3,3 - Bulbasaur (♂) - Modest - Chlorophyll - 31.0.31.30.31.28 - Fire [0467]

that 28 tho, already got hatched, the first one hopefully will reply lol hope my cyndaquil helps you get what you need!

Hey it's not optimal. But it's okay when they're not LvL 100.
If you want the Bronzong nicknamed I need to RNG a new one. I don't know when I'm ready but at least end of next week.
Tell me the nickname you want for the Bronzong.

No need to RNG a new one just for the nickname, but thanks for the offer. ;p

I can trade for most of the day just tell me when your ready.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Cyndaquil Updated

Flash Fire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HydraOfLight1255

Just hatched:

31/even/31/30/31/31 Timid Male Cyndaquil /w Flash Fire (Repeat Ball)
Sweet! With that, am I right in guessing that both mons are ready? If so, I guess I should start on yours lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)