Creative and Underrated Sets Balanced Hackmons Edition (NO SHITTY GIMMICKS, POSTS WILL BE DELETED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Adrian, I'm pretty sure Fur Coat doesn't halve Psystrike's damage. It doesn't double defense, but rather halves the damage taken from physical attacks.

Just for reference...

Reshiram: 100/120/100/150/120/90
Zard X: 78/130/111/130/85/100

Reshiram is bulkier than Zard X on both sides (+22 HP more than compensates for -11 defense, see below) and obviously hits harder specially, so it runs sets where bulk and/or special sweeper are needed better. Zard X's niches are slightly higher attack and breaking the 90 and 95 speed tiers, so it should only be used with sets that leverage those two traits better, IMO. An example of such a set where Zard X would be better is a Choice Band Tough Claws Sweeper/Wall Breaker. An example of where Reshiram would be better would be virtually any Contrary set, since it can run mixed offense more effectively to bypass lopsided walls such as Aggron and Chansey.

*Physical bulk comparison

252 Atk Garchomp Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mega Charizard X: 288-342 (80 - 95%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Garchomp Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Reshiram: 312-368 (77.2 - 91%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It's a small difference, but Reshiram does have the advantage here (and most definitely on the special side.)

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
since i shall be taking my leave fairly soon(like...sooner then i imagined aka, i might be coming back sooner too if i get enough rekindling to want to play showdown again), i figure its time i post some of my creative sets that i've used in the past(sorry if i posted this on the main thread, i dont know if i did or not but ill post it here, since imo its creative):

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Flame Orb
Ability: Aerilate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Facade
- Spore/kings shield/dark void/infest
- Swords Dance/kings shield/infest
- Roost

hooray for gimmicks that work! meet the pokemon who generally can do wonders for teams...except vs mega aggron...ANYWAYS. this set, can work wonders for teams in need of a powerful cleaner/wallbreaker. mega aero is truely an amazing pokemon, but sadly, it just cant utilize strong enough moves to make worthwile...magic guard is powerful...but HOORRIBLY imposterbait and hard to counter using viable teams(have fun running fur coat/shit coverage) and aerialate just doesnt have the power to maintain usage over xern/kyurem b...until now...this set...is strong...and imposterproof(somewhat) at the cost of constant burn damage, you have a 140 base move (facade now negates burn drops) attack, boosted with aerialates 30% boost and stab. at first you might ask... "why bother?" well, you my freind, now have a physical pseudo boomburst in your hands, and can set up freely with little worry of imposters (70 base power at +2 is ALOT easier to handle then 140) and you have a nifty status absorber. this thing can potentially be a bitch to stall and offense alike if given the chance. its fast enough to outpace offense...and strong enough to break past stall (barring the obvious unaware resist/mega aggron/burnstalling/fur coat)
edit: i should also probably notify why use aero over something say...xern or kyub...well first they have the stats to run boomburst thus not needing facade, but truth be told, its TRUELY so it can outspeed (and dominate) the mega mewtwos which is VERY nice for ANY pokemon in this meta.
and for another set i currently love using:

Yveltal @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Spiky Shield
- Shift Gear

ph yveltal...is common...offensive spiky sheild ph yveltal, however, is not.
now, correct me if i am wrong, but people generally don't use ph yveltal offensively, and if they do, they run weird sets that generally aren't all that great. this set...okay, it isn't the best, but it works very efficiently for my team, and it even consistently maintains good hp throughout most games. the thing about this guy, is you have two ways of playing it. the "stally" route, or the "offensive" route. you can shift gear up and start knock offing everything, or you can will o wisp, and spiky sheild stall, both strats eventually lead to the same end result, you burning the opposing physical threats, and knocking away items with boosted offense, and you can spiky sheild to regain some hp to live a stronger hit later on. it's also 100% imposter proof, and gives YOU momentum when they bring it in due to getting a free will o wisp off/knocking off their item. spiky sheild on sets like this, usually dont work out well, since the opponent can just predict it, and setup on their own, however, as long as you play your cards right (and burn the physical attacker, dont bother burning special attackers, since you generally win against the ones that you aren't threatened by with knock off) burning them practically makes it impossible for them to kill you, due to ph recovery, plus spiky sheilds free turns and damage it can inflict. and as a plus side, this thing still checks mega gengar rather nicely with a nice ol knock off(to be honest, this thing on my one team, has never failed to not ko the opposing gengar, dispite it being worn down quite a bit in a lot of games) i find it works well as a lead, considering all opposing leads dont scare it much. and you can just spiky shield to get your poison heal and setup on things like deoxys, or imposter chansey, and stuff. but that also means your potential megengar counter is going to be worn down so pay close attention to that. so yeah...enjoy the sets...or dont. lol. your choice

Last edited:
Not outclassed:
upload_2014-8-5_17-37-46.png

Reshiram @ Draco Plate
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Blue Flare / Magma Storm
- Shell Smash
- King's Shield

This set is reminiscent of the Zekrom I posted earlier in the thread, but I think I like this better. It beats the following things:

1) Shedinja
2) Flash Fire steels
3) Chansey (sometimes)
4) Kyurem-B (probably)

Draco Plate Judgment provides anti-Imposter-ness (it has a chance to OHKO) and a way of defeating the tier's countless dragons. Blue Flare is stronger than Magma Storm, but Magma Storm allows you to trap Imposters on the switch. (Magma Storm's partial trapping isn't needed for Shedinja since the thing is moldy anyway.) Shell Smash is a nice setup move that allows Reshiram to outspeed and KO all prominent threats, and King's Shield is so it doesn't get horrible destroyed by -ate priority.

I recommend running a wall for this thing on the team in case it can't get past Chansey.

Not outclassed:
View attachment 18566
Reshiram @ Draco Plate
Ability: Turboblaze
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Blue Flare / Magma Storm
- Shell Smash
- King's Shield

This set is reminiscent of the Zekrom I posted earlier in the thread, but I think I like this better. It beats the following things:

1) Shedinja
2) Flash Fire steels
3) Chansey (sometimes)
4) Kyurem-B (probably)

Draco Plate Judgment provides anti-Imposter-ness (it has a chance to OHKO) and a way of defeating the tier's countless dragons. Blue Flare is stronger than Magma Storm, but Magma Storm allows you to trap Imposters on the switch. (Magma Storm's partial trapping isn't needed for Shedinja since the thing is moldy anyway.) Shell Smash is a nice setup move that allows Reshiram to outspeed and KO all prominent threats, and King's Shield is so it doesn't get horrible destroyed by -ate priority.

I recommend running a wall for this thing on the team in case it can't get past Chansey.
Why not Chandelure?

I know it's overall weaker than Reshiram making hard to setup, but offensively speaking it is just a slightly weaker (145 base SpA vs 150) and to compensate that Chandelure can OHKO an Imposter Eviolite Chansey for sure (while Reshiram has "just a chance").

It doesn't take any damage from Judgment (Reshiram takes a good bunch of neutral damage coming from a Imposter without Plate, since Imposter is at +2 Normal Judgment and Reshiram is at -1 SpD) since it is a Ghost Spooky Plate.

Despite being less bulky than Reshiram, it resists Pixilate and Refrigerate making it better against most Revenge Killers (i checked this on the calculator). Chandelure can switch into Endeavor Sturdinja too, a feat Resh cannot do.

Also, Searing Shot could be used for those who are really affraid of missing attacks (like me lol), since it is the most powerful fire attack that has 100% accuracy (Fusion Flare has the same power, but Searing Shot has a burning chance).

Why not Chandelure?

I know it's overall weaker than Reshiram making hard to setup, but offensively speaking it is just a slightly weaker (145 base SpA vs 150) and to compensate that Chandelure can OHKO an Imposter Eviolite Chansey for sure (while Reshiram has "just a chance").

It doesn't take any damage from Judgment (Reshiram takes a good bunch of neutral damage coming from a Imposter without Plate, since Imposter is at +2 Normal Judgment and Reshiram is at -1 SpD) since it is a Ghost Spooky Plate.

Despite being less bulky than Reshiram, it resists Pixilate and Refrigerate making it better against most Revenge Killers (i checked this on the calculator). Chandelure can switch into Endeavor Sturdinja too, a feat Resh cannot do.

Also, Searing Shot could be used for those who are really affraid of missing attacks (like me lol), since it is the most powerful fire attack that has 100% accuracy (Fusion Flare has the same power, but Searing Shot has a burning chance).
Good points all around. I definitely like that Imposter isn't a threat at all to Chandelure, and also that it has the ability to switch in to Shedinja safely. But at the same time it's remarkably frail, and doesn't kill dragons quite as well. I see merits of both.

Edit: I actually don't think Chandelure can take its own Blue Flare very well, which seems a little problematic.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Why not Chandelure?

Because chandelure is used for one thing and one thing only: Illusion. Otherwise it's completely outclassed by mega gengar.

Also, Chandelure really can't take refridgerate/pixilate at all, especially after a shell smash.

Because chandelure is used for one thing and one thing only: Illusion. Otherwise it's completely outclassed by mega gengar.

Also, Chandelure really can't take refridgerate/pixilate at all, especially after a shell smash.
Well, in this role that Reshiram are playing Chandelure outclass Resh and isn't outclassed by M-Gengar. And Chandelure can take Pixilate/Refrigerate better than Reshiram.

I just have to see about taking his own fire attack.

Yeah, Blue Flare has almost 100% chance of OHKOing Chandelure, but Searing Shot is 2HKO, so like Uselesscrab said, there are merits for both sets, the advantage of Resh being beat dragons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in this role that Reshiram are playing Chandelure outclass Resh and isn't outclassed by M-Gengar. And Chandelure can take Pixilate/Refrigerate better than Reshiram.

I just have to see about taking his own fire attack.
252+ Atk Icicle Plate Refrigerate Kyurem-B Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 116-137 (35.8 - 42.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Icicle Plate Refrigerate Kyurem-B Extreme Speed vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 174-205 (53.7 - 63.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Icicle Plate Refrigerate Kyurem-B Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 142-168 (43.8 - 51.8%) -- 11.7% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Icicle Plate Refrigerate Kyurem-B Boomburst vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 213-251 (65.7 - 77.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Aerilate Rayquaza Fake Out vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 114-136 (35.1 - 41.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Aerilate Rayquaza Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 230-270 (70.9 - 83.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Aerilate Rayquaza Extreme Speed vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 341-403 (105.2 - 124.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Aerilate Rayquaza Fake Out vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 172-203 (53 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Pixilate Xerneas Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 139-164 (42.9 - 50.6%) -- 2.3% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Pixilate Xerneas Boomburst vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 208-246 (64.1 - 75.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Fake Out vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 36-43 (11.1 - 13.2%) -- possible 8HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Fake Out vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 54-64 (16.6 - 19.7%) -- guaranteed 6HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 72-86 (22.2 - 26.5%) -- 18.5% chance to 4HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Extreme Speed vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 108-128 (33.3 - 39.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

It doesn't take them 'better' per say. You can only really say that about Refrigerate, as neither resist. Pixilate //maybe// but Xerneas' Boomburst will hurt. I also didn't calc Xerneas w/ Life Orb and I'm too lazy to show those, but it's a lot better looking than those. Here's the Blue Flare calc:
+2 252 SpA Chansey Blue Flare vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 291-343 (89.8 - 105.8%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
+2 252 SpA Chandelure Blue Flare vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 195-229 (27.6 - 32.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
Reshiram would prevail here where Chandelure does not.

252+ Atk Icicle Plate Refrigerate Kyurem-B Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 116-137 (35.8 - 42.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Icicle Plate Refrigerate Kyurem-B Extreme Speed vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 174-205 (53.7 - 63.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Icicle Plate Refrigerate Kyurem-B Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 142-168 (43.8 - 51.8%) -- 11.7% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Icicle Plate Refrigerate Kyurem-B Boomburst vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 213-251 (65.7 - 77.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Aerilate Rayquaza Fake Out vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 114-136 (35.1 - 41.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Aerilate Rayquaza Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 230-270 (70.9 - 83.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Aerilate Rayquaza Extreme Speed vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 341-403 (105.2 - 124.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Aerilate Rayquaza Fake Out vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 172-203 (53 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Pixilate Xerneas Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 139-164 (42.9 - 50.6%) -- 2.3% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Pixilate Xerneas Boomburst vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 208-246 (64.1 - 75.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Fake Out vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 36-43 (11.1 - 13.2%) -- possible 8HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Fake Out vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 54-64 (16.6 - 19.7%) -- guaranteed 6HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 72-86 (22.2 - 26.5%) -- 18.5% chance to 4HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Extreme Speed vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 108-128 (33.3 - 39.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

It doesn't take them 'better' per say. You can only really say that about Refrigerate, as neither resist. Pixilate //maybe// but Xerneas' Boomburst will hurt. I also didn't calc Xerneas w/ Life Orb and I'm too lazy to show those, but it's a lot better looking than those. Here's the Blue Flare calc:
+2 252 SpA Chansey Blue Flare vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 291-343 (89.8 - 105.8%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
+2 252 SpA Chandelure Blue Flare vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 195-229 (27.6 - 32.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
Reshiram would prevail here where Chandelure does not.
252+ Atk Refrigerate Kyurem-B Extreme Speed vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 144-171 (44.4 - 52.7%) -- 23.4% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Refrigerate Kyurem-B Fake Out vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Chandelure: 72-86 (22.2 - 26.5%) -- 18.5% chance to 4HKO
252+ Atk Refrigerate Kyurem-B Extreme Speed vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Reshiram: 271-319 (67 - 78.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Refrigerate Kyurem-B Fake Out vs. -1 252 HP / 252 Def Reshiram: 135-160 (33.4 - 39.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ SpA Pixilate Xerneas Boomburst vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Reshiram: 343-405 (84.9 - 100.2%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Also there's no point to list Chandelure attacking a Chansey with Blue Flare lol, if she impostered it then should be used Judgment.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Yes, i already said that and suggested using Searing Shot.
You can't run searing shot either, as you get ko'd with any prior damage and/or rocks. The whole point is for the set to be totally imposterproof, not imposterproof in only the perfect conditions.

You can't run searing shot either, as you get ko'd with any prior damage and/or rocks. The whole point is for the set to be totally imposterproof, not imposterproof in only the perfect conditions.
Ok, let's account rocks on the equation, Imposter Chansey attacking Reshiram with Normal Judgment and Chandelure with Searing Shot:

+2 252+ SpA Turboblaze Reshiram Judgment vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Reshiram: 277-327 (68.5 - 80.9%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Turboblaze Chandelure Searing Shot vs. -1 252 HP / 252 SpD Chandelure: 246-290 (75.9 - 89.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

50% to be OHKOed against 100% OHKOed doesn't look like a "totally imposterproof". Without rocks both are 2HKOed.

Two things, actually: Chloro Chandy is quite nasty and is quite Imposter resistant. Well, maybe three, since you could also try Solar Power for ridiculously strong Blue Flares, although that's just a theorymon. Granted, almost nobody runs sun these days, but Chandy uses it better than Gengar, IMO.

This is from Gen V, but comments on how I'd improve/update it are in parenthesis.

[XX]==(O.o)==> (Chandelure) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Blue Flare (Searing Shot for more acc is possible, as is Magma Storm for Sheddy)
- Judgment
- Leech Seed (Had this for Sheddy and for whittling stuff like Kyogre, although Secret Sword or Aura Sphere are good options. Earth Power too if you don't care about Imposter-resistance. Or Moonblast for Yveltal. Or Power Gem if Ho-Oh scares you for whatever reason.)
- Recover (My team didn't have Wish support and BH was stallier then than it is now, so Chandy got more chances to Recover. Could easily swap it with set-up, support, or more coverage though.)

You probably want Knock Off support to remove Assault Vest users who resist Secret Sword, like Darm-Z. Not on Chandy though unless you don't care about Imposter-resistance.

To stop the arguing here, let me mention a set I really think is grossly underrated:

peef again (Gourgeist-Super) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Entrainment
- Heal Bell
- Baton Pass
- Milk Drink

Uselesscrab and I decided to make a team completely out of sets we had never used before. At the time of this set being thrown on there, we needed two things: 1. A 1k arrows switch in, and 2. A Regigigas counter. This fulfills those roles perfectly.

Now you may be thinking: "piif hw r tis btr thn vnusor??" They both have considerable pros and cons, in my opinion:

Venusaur Pros:
  • Considerably Better Special Bulk
  • Not weak to Dark or Ghost
  • Resistant to fairy
Gourgeist Pros:
  • Slightly better Physical Bulk
  • Not weak to Psychic (helps handle mmy a bit better)
  • Normal / Fighting immunities
  • Ground Resistance
Sure, it isn't quite as easy to fit on teams as Venusaur, and Venusaur's resists and bulk allow it to check some more common threats, but Gourgeist is definitely worthy of use on some stall teams that need those attributes.

I'll put replays as i go, I'm laddering with this on a team so I should be able to find a replay or two.

Medusa (Mawile-Mega) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: NaN Spe
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Nuzzle
- U-turn

This set is specifically catered to defeating ilate users. The evs and ivs are obviously adjusted to get as slow of a u-turn as possible.
Things it beats/checks:
Rayquaza (beats)
Kyurem B(Checks)
Xerneas(Beats)
Giratina (Checks)
Mega Mewtwo Y (Checks)
All off the top of my head.
The only real problem is the hp but then again these are suposed to e hidden gems so they will not be as good as the mons that you standardly use.

Ok I've got another one Seismitoad is forcing me to asked me to post. This one's a bit out there, but it has actually had decent success.

peef (Aegislash-Blade) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Speed Boost
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Tail Glow
- Secret Sword
- Sludge Wave

Ok so this is.... a set......

I made this as a complete joke set, expecting nothing more than a joke sweep against bad players. It has little going for it besides the sheer amount of immunities it has, so I decided to make an imposter-proof sweeper set. A lot of what would hold this set back is AegiBlades awful speed tier, so I went with Speed Boost as an ability over something like Mold Breaker.

It's difficult to explain this set beyond this, you just have to watch for yourselves:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-149346882
Aegi goes 5-0 against Seismitoad in an OM room tour

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-149141021
tl;dr Kit lost to it 4-0. Lol i cant even = Kit Kasai and Impromptu BH = Uselesscrab

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-150513683
unfixable 5-0es jrm115 with it.

I ACTUALLY CAN'T HANDLE HOW GOOD THIS IS DOING

Last edited:

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Ok I've got another one Seismitoad is forcing me to asked me to post. This one's a bit out there, but it has actually had decent success.

peef (Aegislash-Blade) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Speed Boost
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Tail Glow
- Secret Sword
- Sludge Wave

Ok so this is.... a set......

I made this as a complete joke set, expecting nothing more than a joke sweep against bad players. It has little going for it besides the sheer amount of immunities it has, so I decided to make an imposter-proof sweeper set. A lot of what would hold this set back is AegiBlades awful speed tier, so I went with Speed Boost as an ability over something like Mold Breaker.

It's difficult to explain this set beyond this, you just have to watch for yourselves:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-149346882
Aegi goes 5-0 against Seismitoad in an OM room tour

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-149141021
tl;dr Kit lost to it 4-0. Lol i cant even = Kit Kasai and Impromptu BH = Uselesscrab
>it only works against good players

it only works against bad teams ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)