Crocodiles and alligators in unusual places

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i really wish there was an umbrella term sort of word to denote both alligator and crocodile because they are the same thing. i guess you can just say gator. anyway i dont have a picture to post but one time a gator ate my neighbor's dog

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i really wish there was an umbrella term sort of word to denote both alligator and crocodile because they are the same thing. i guess you can just say gator. anyway i dont have a picture to post but one time a gator ate my neighbor's dog
The order Crocodilia includes the true crocodiles (family Crocodylidae), the alligators and caimans (family Alligatoridae), and the gharial and false gharial (family Gavialidae). Although the term 'crocodiles' is sometimes used to refer to all of these, crocodilians is a less ambiguous vernacular term for members of this group.
and sorry about your neighbour's homework or w/e

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)