Crossover Chaos Expanded (side-project)

Slate #6
Concentrated Evil

Congratulations to myself, KeeganSkymin4444, and ToadBrigade for winning with Rin, Old Spice Guy, and Dalek! KeeganSkymin4444 and ToadBrigade both gained the title Infinity War.

This slate will be dedicated to villains of all shapes, sizes, and levels of evil. They don't have to be the main villain of the story, they just have to be bad guys.

This slate ends on April 28th.
Have fun!​

Last edited:

Pokemon: Doofensmirtz
Type: Normal/Dark
Ability: Klutz/Complete Expectation (Opponents that switch in are trapped in for the following turn. If the opposing Pokemon is 3'03" or lower, they are trapped for an additional turn.)
Signature Moves:
Tragic Backstory
- Type: Normal
- Classification: Status
- Accuracy: -
- PP: 30 (max 48)
- Effect: Sound move. Has a 50% chance to lower both of the foe's defenses, a 25% chance to confuse the foe, and a 25% chance to put the foe to sleep. If the foe is asleep, this move does nothing.
- Z-Effect: +1 SpA
- Flavor: The user tells of their tragic backstory, which affects the foe in some way. However, if they are asleep, they can't pay attention.

Attack-Inator
- Type: Dark
- Classification: Special
- Power: 130
- Accuracy: 90
- PP: 10 (max 16)
- Effect: Has a 10% chance to inflict Burn, Paralysis, or Poison. If used directly after Tragic Backstory, the move has a high critical hit ratio. If it misses, the user takes half health in recoil.
- Flavor: The user fires off an Inator that is designed to recreate a Pokemon attack. Most effective after exposition. Has a chance to self-destruct.
Stats: 75/55/85/130/98/102 (Total: 545)
Notable Learnset: Hyper Voice, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Magnet Bomb, Self-Destruct, Flamethrower, Gravity, Hypnosis, Sing, Taunt, Spiky Shield, Fake Tears, WIP
Overview: Dr. Heinz Doofensmirtz is an evil scientist that is often mistaken for a pharmacist. He is capable of creating incredible, wacky machines that invariably fail due to his oversights, Perry's intervention, or his sheer bad luck. His appearance here is marked with his two signature traits: traps and inators. WIP

Someone had to do it eventually. Might as well be me.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Pokémon: Darth Vader
Type: Psychic/Steel
Ability: More Machine Than Man* / Overcoat (Hidden)
*More Machine Than Man: Slashing moves have 1.5x power, but user is weak to Electric moves.
Stats: 70/120/120/120/100/70 (600)
Notable Moves: Psycho Cut, Sacred Sword, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Smart Strike, Psychic, Psyshock, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Swords Dance
Darth Vader @ Leftovers
Ability: More Machine Than Man
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Psycho Cut
- Sacred Sword
- X-Scissor
- Swords Dance

Reasoning: Psychic/Steel is because he's a Force user as well as a cyborg. More Machine Than Man's effect is because he's an excellent swordsman, but his armor / life support machine can be disrupted by electricity. Overcoat is also due to his armor. He gets several slashing moves as well as Swords Dance due to his lightsaber. Most of his special moves are based on the Force - Psychic and Psyshock are obvious, Aura Sphere and Focus Blast are because the Force is associated with life force (similar to Aura), and Dark Pulse is because he uses the Dark Side of the Force. Smart Strike and Flash Cannon are basic STAB.

Any of y'alls ready for that certain triangular cyclops to be resubbed? No? HERE YA GO >:D

"DEER TEETH. FOR YOU, KID! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Pokémon: **Bill Cipher**
Type: Ghost/Dark
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Telekinesis, Psychic, Psyshock, Psychic Fangs, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Crunch, Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Mind Reader, Foresight, Taunt, Torment, Miracle Eye, Future Sight, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunder, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Flash Cannon, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Outrage, Protect, Double Team, Stealth Rock, Gravity, Stone Edge, Rock Tomb, Water Pulse, Minimize, Swagger, Mega Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Hyper Beam, Mean Look, Nasty Plot, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Wake-Up Slap, Confuse Ray, Double Team, Trick Room, Wonder Room, Magic Room, Foul Play, Trick, Moonlight, Embargo
Stats (Bill Cipher-Dreamy): 80/100/50/150/110/90 [BST 580]
Stats (Bill Cipher-Weirdmageddon; Give him the Dimensional Rift and he becomes this form right as he hits the field. Ubers perhaps?): 80/100/100/190/120/90 [BST 680]

Reasoning: A Dream Demon from whatever Multiverse Gravity Falls lays in. (which may or may not include our own universe... oh dear) The dude's clearly nuts, and is actually the type of guy who'd, say, link you a timestamp to a certain terror who's haunting YouTube Kids videos, though he thankfully doesn’t do this stuff in the show proper. (HIS AMA ON THE OTHER HAND) Dark/Ghost because he haunts dreams and boy howdy is he cruel. (Also he’s incorporeal pre-Weirdmageddon) He's focused on Special Attack because he's the master of Dreams, and come Weirdmageddon he can VERY CASUALLY rearrange people's faces. Still, while he's nowhere even CLOSE to his full power in the Dream World, he telekinetically yanked out a deer's teeth before returning them to the deer in question. Considering he's extremely powerful in the Dream World, he has all those moves on hand. However, once Weirdmageddon breaks out, Bill's immense power leaks into the Real World, and Weirdmageddon probably would've wrecked Earth if not for that barrier which stopped his progress. He even casually vaporized Time Baby, of all people!
And something new: You'll be surprised at how sinister this kid can get.
"Respect my authoritah!"
Pokémon: **Eric Cartman**
Type: Normal/Dark
Abilities: Thick Fat / Anger Point / Prankster
Moves: Follow Me, Torment, Taunt, Swagger, Foul Play, Thief, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Charge Beam, Zap Cannon, Thunder Punch, Shock Wave, Play Nice, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Fury Swipes, Slash, Night Slash, Cut, Rage, Outrage, Sucker Punch, Confide, Nasty Plot, Frustration, Throat Chop, Stockpile, Embargo, Trick, Arm Thrust, Low Kick, Low Sweep, Sand Attack, Mud-Slap, Growl, Charm, Play Rough, Astonish, Snarl
Stats: 140/65/50/65/65/85 [BST 470]

Reasoning: The resident overweight kid in South Park, and bow howdy he's sinister as hell!
He fed Mr. and Mrs. Tenorman (unbeknownst to him his father and stepmother) to their son, all over minor things said son did that episode.

Anyways, Electric moves are from how in the movie, the thing that zaps him when he swears ends up malfunctioning and can now zap other targets instead, depending on where Cartman aims. Dark-type Status moves are from his sinister demeanor, same for Swagger and Foul Play. Confide because he'll spill the beans easy, sometimes out of malice and other times not. Hazards are from how Cartman can enact "behind-the-scenes" trickery in front of others. His short temper naturally contributes to Rage and Outrage. However, while Sucker Punch can connect to some things Cartman did, it (alongside the "claw" moves) draws from his "The Coon" persona, which is (supposedly) a heroic raccoon-themed vigilante. Thick Fat is from how nearly all of the Fat Jokes in South Park are at Cartman's expense, Anger Point from his short temper (He got better at hiding it though), and Prankster... Basically the aforementioned "behind-the-scenes" shenanigans he can pull off. Normal/Dark because of the hide tag above (Watch out for spoilers), but at the end of the day he's just an elementary school student.
Plus some JoJo representation because why not:
"I don't care what method I have to use, victory justifies any means!"
Pokémon: **Kars**
Type: Dark/Rock
Type (Perfect): Dark/Flying
Abilities (Base): Tough Claws / Regenerator / Corrosive Skin (Basically renamed Rough Skin/Iron Barbs)
Abilities (Perfect): Color Change / Regenerator / Protean
New Move: Stone Mask (Basically Trick-Or-Treat but if Sun is active, the target will lose 12.5% of their HP per turn)
Moves: Stone Edge, Psycho Cut, Aerial Ace, Toxic, Foul Play, Night Slash, Dazzling Gleam, Venoshock, Poison Jab, Spiky Shield, Infestation, X-Scissor, Shadow Claw, Razor Shell, Bone Rush, Protect, Iron Defense, Harden, Throat Chop, Sucker Punch, Lunge, Metal Claw, Iron Head, Rock Polish, Hone Claws, Swords Dance, Flash Cannon, Metal Burst, Guillotine, Flash, Fury Cutter, Slash, Gunk Shot, Cut, Beat Up, Bulk Up, Gastro Acid, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Defog
Perfect Exclusive: Leaf Blade, Solar Blade, Petal Blizzard, ALL TMs and Tutors, even the ones inaccessible to Mew (Minus Draco and Mythical Signature Moves) (Kars will instantly forget these moves if the Red Stone of Aja is taken off of him outside of battle, and can only learn them while he has it equipped.)
Stats: 80/130/80/90/90/130 [BST 600]
Stats (Perfect): 80/150/100/120/110/140 [BST 700]
Note on Perfect Kars: Kars needs to be holding the Red Stone of Aja in order to be Perfect Kars.

Reasoning: Dark/Rock because he imprisoned himself in a pillar for some time, is over 100k years old, and gains a type advantage against Ghost, representing Vampires, not to mention how unlike Wamuu, Kars is not above foul trickery. Perfect Kars is Dark/Flying because Kars does away with the "Rock" attribute of the Pillar Men while also getting a cool new pair of wings, on top of the abilities of literally every single life form known to man (Protean and Color Change). Regenerator is from how the Pillar Men can regenrate their wounds easily, Tough Claws from those blades, and Corrosive Skin is an attribute of the Pillar Men that can dissolve whatever organic material comes in contact. Signature Move is from what Stone Masks do: Vampirizes the poor sap who gets afflicted by it, resulting in vampire shenanigans, including loss of humanity and EXTREME vulnerability to sunburns.

Last edited:

Pokémon: Esdeath
Franchise: Akame ga Kill
Type:

Ability: Demon's Extract (Ice-type moves do double damage to Pokemon that resist them. Ice-type moves have a 25% chance to freeze.)
Moves: Mahapadma, Hagelsprung, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Aurora Veil, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Haze, Ice Shard, Freeze-Dry, Icy Wind, Surf, Counter, Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Sacred Sword
Stats: 70 HP/100 Atk/65 Def/155 SpA/65 SpD/90 Spe (545 BST)

Mahapadma |
| Status | 8 PP | 100% | For 3 turns, neither the opponent nor the user can switch. The opponent is paralyzed.
Hagelsprung |
| Physical | 130 BP | 8 PP | 75% | 30% chance to flinch.
Reasoning: Esdeath's Imperial Arms is Demon Extract, which gives her full control over ice. Mahapadma is one of her Trump Cards, freezing time. Hagelsprung is one of her attacks that hits with a huge ice chunk.

Last edited:

Pokémon: Kili Surtr Muspelheim
Type: Dragon/Fire
Ability: Illusion / Regenerator / Heat Shield*
*User takes 0.8* damage from non-contact attacks.
Moves: Fire Blast, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Mystical Fire, Flame Burst, Incinerate, Ember, Fire Spin, Dragon Pulse, Hex, Foul Play, Scald, Hidden Power, Will-O-Wisp, Recover, Protect, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Torment, Attract, Captivate, Toxic, Iron Defense
Z-Move: Calamitous Muspelheim - Dragon, Special, 195 BP | Works like Beak Blast, except contact moves are negated during the charge time. | Move: Dragon Pulse | Z-Crystal: Muspelheimium Z
Stats: 100/80/80/100/140/80 | 580 BST
Reasoning:
  • Dragon/Fire: She is made of dark matter, which is the essence of dragons in her multiverse. She specializes in creating heat, hence Fire.
  • Abilities: One of her powers is biogenic transmutation, which allows her to change appearance at will (Illusion) and heal her own wounds (Regenerator). Her expertise in manipulating heat allows her to soften blows from magic or projectiles, hence Heat Shield.
  • Movepool: Fire-type moves are a given. Recover and Protect tie back to the reasons for Regenerator and Heat Shield. Hex, Foul Play, Nasty Plot, Taunt, and Torment come from her tendency to wreak havoc, yet she has a flirtatious side that may lead her to Attract or Captivate. Other moves, such as Dragon Pulse, are theoretical results of using dark matter for a purpose other than creating heat.
  • Calamitous Muspelheim (Z-Move): Kili's signature technique (technically only called Muspelheim, but the Calamitous part makes it sound more Z-Move-like), in which she conjures a slew of infinitesimal dark matter particles that produce overwhelming explosions on contact.

Last edited:
"Just trying to meet expectations! A smiling... dependable... cool hero... That's what I wanna be! That's why I'm giving it everything! For everyone! Your experiences... your determination... I can't even begin to imagine what all that's like... but... If you become number one without giving it your all... Then I don't think you're serious... about denying him everything! That's why I have to win! I have to surpass you!"

Pokémon: Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
Type: Normal/Fighting
Ability: Justified/Sturdy
Hidden Ability: One for All - The Pokemon's attacks deal 100% more damage, but each attack has 50% recoil.
Moves: Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Low Kick, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Mega Punch, Dynamic Punch, Sucker Punch, Mega Kick, Heavy Slam, Bullet Punch, Play Rough, Air Slash, Power Whip, Protect, Bulk Up.
Signature Moves:
Detroit Smash | Fighting | Physical | 100 Base Power | 30PP | 100% accuracy | 50% chance of lowering defense.
Black Whip | Dark | Special | 90 Base Power | 25PP | 90% accuracy | Target can't switch out after being hit.
Z-Move: St. Louis Smash - Converted from High Jump Kick using Shootstylium Z. | Fighting | Physical | 200 Base Power |
Stats: 120/120/65/95/60/125
Reasoning: Normal because Izuku was just a normal kid with no quirk at first. Fighting because he’s mostly hand-to-hand combat and sheer force with a few ranged attacks. Justified comes from his undying desire to help people, regardless of how stupid it is in retrospect and his record of beating down villains. Sturdy comes from the level of damage he’s willing to take to achieve his goals, willingly breaking his bones multiple times for the sake of the good of others. One for All comes from his quirk, It allowed him to achieve some spectacular feats of strength, but at the cost of broken body parts. Hidden Ability because he saw it as a trump card at first. Most of his moves are punches, because his early battle-style was initially just punches and finger-flicks, as that’s what was mainly how All Might fought. St.Louis Smash is, as of this slate, the latest special move he used. Black Whip is a very recent and very potent new power he got for reasons I dare not spoil. His stats portrays his immense speed and strength and his lackluster defenses and his High HP also shows his determination, shrugging damage with sheer stubbornness.

"Can't stand morons like you who can't get to the damned point! Basically you're saying, 'we wanna cause trouble, be our pal!' What a joke! I've always admired All Might's triumphs. No matter what any of you jerks say... Nothing's ever gonna change that!"

Pokémon: Katsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
Type: Fire/Fighting
Ability: Technician/Moxie
H. Ability: Victory Star
Moves: Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Focus Blast, Circle Throw, Storm Throw, Detect, Dynamic Punch, Counter, Cross Chop, Revenge, Rolling Kick, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Follow Me, Giga Impact, Wild Charge, Head Charge, Jump Kick
Signature Moves:
Blast Rush Turbo | Fire | Special | 90 Base Power | 30PP | 100% accuracy | Flies out of range, then strikes next turn.
Stun Grenade | Fire | Special | 60 Base Power | 40PP | 90% accuracy | 50% chance of flinching.
AP Shot: Auto-Cannon | Fire | Special | 25 Base Power | 40PP | 90% accuracy | 2-5 hits.
Explode-A-Pult | Fire | Physical | 60 Base Power | 15PP | 100 accuracy | Always a Critical hit.
Z-Move: Howitzer Impact - Converted from Blast Rush Turbo using Deathium Z. | Fire | Special | 180 Base Power
Stats: 125/90/85/120/85/80
Reasoning: Fire because his quirk is causing explosions. Fighting because he has a huge battle sense and strategic mind. Technician is because he’s way smarter than he looks, deducing his opponents weaknesses and making strategies accordingly. Also he’s the first student to find out the secret of One for All. Moxie means force of character and nerve, something Bakugou has in spades. Victory Star is from his expectations of a hero to win all the time. Fire and Fighting for STAB. Follow Me because he has a very attention grabbing personality, and won the my hero academia popularity contest multiple times. Signature moves and Z moves are from his Super Moves in story. He has a lot because he has a large amount of Super Moves he made himself, unlike Deku who got most of his from All Might. Stats are from his great strength, abillity to take a hit and his speed. Same stat total as Izuku due to them being rivals.

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
Natsu 2018

Pokémon: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
Type:Fire/Dragon
Ability: Flash Fire
H. Ability: Dragon Force - Immune to Fire moves. Boosts Atk and Sp Atk by 1 when hit by one with Base Power higher than 100.
Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rush, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Tail, Draco Meteor, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Discharge, Zap Cannon, Double-Edge, Head Charge, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Power-Up Punch, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Focus Blast, Detect, Aura Sphere, Moonblast, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam.
Stats: 105/135/120/120/90/105
Signature Moves:
Fire Dragon’s Roar | Fire | Special | 100 Base Power | 25PP | 100% Accuracy | 30% chance of burning.
Fire Dragon's Iron Fist | Fire | Physical | 100 Base Power | 30PP | 90% Accuracy | 30% chance of burning.
Exploding Flame Blade | Fire | Physical | 120 Base Power | 20PP | 90% Accuracy | 40% chance of burning.
Z-Move: Phoenix Blade - Converted from Flare Blitz using Rebukium Z | Fire | Physical | 200 Base Power.
Reasoning: Fire/Dragon because he’s a fire dragon slayer. Flash Fire as he eats fire. Signature Moves are his special moves from the anime. Phoenix Blade is his strongest move. Dragon Force is a super mode he got from eating particularly powerful fire.
Natsu With Lightning Absorbed Anime

Pokémon: Mega Natsu Dragneel X
Type:Fire/Electric
Ability: Lightning Flame: Electric Type attacks get STAB. Immune to Fire moves. When Fire moves hits this pokemon, it raises Atk by 1. When Electric moves hits this pokemon, it raises Sp Atk by 1.
Stats: 105/165/120/150/100/135
Reasoning: This mega is made from Natsu’s lightning flame dragon mode. It uses Electric attacks, but isn’t immune to it. Stats also reflects how the mode works, Incredible power that saps at his stamina.

Genuine Spoiler Here
"Perhaps you can surpass me... try... Natsu. Or should I say...Etherious Natsu Dragneel."

Pokémon: Mega Natsu Dragneel Y
Type:Fire/Dragon
Ability: E.N.D. - Dark Type attacks get STAB. All attacks are Super Effective against Dark types.
Stats: 105/155/140/140/110/125
Reasoning: This mega is made from Natsu’s true identity. E.N.D. is because he is a demon made by Zeref, the ultimate dark wizard of Fairy Tail, to kill Zeref.

"Even if this hero society comes crashing down... even if I rise to rule the underworld... that weight in my heart is never never gonna go away. It's why I hate everything. Every living, breathing thing just rubs me the wrong way. So why not destroy it all? Why not destroy everything?"
Villain

Pokémon: Tomura Shigaraki (My Hero Academia)
Type: Dark/Ghost
Ability: Technician/Intimidate
H. Ability: Unstable - All attacks have 1.5 Base Power, but he’s confused all the time.
Moves: Knock Off, Taunt, Lunge, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Switcheroo, Dark Pulse, Shadow Punch, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, Curse, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Outrage, Protect, Double Team,
Signature Move: Decay | Dark | Physical | 150 Base Power | 30PP | 60% accuracy | OHKO if it gets a crit.
Stats: 110/90/75/80/85/115
Reasoning: Dark comes from him being the main villain of the story and generally a psychotic monster. Ghost comes his disheveled zombie-like look and in particular his early design. Technicician because in spite of his mental instability, he is actually quite intelligent. He was able to deduce the flaw of Aizawa’s quirk very quickly and pulled a fast one on Chisaki, despite the latter being...reasonably more stable, and having a mind reader as a right hand man. Intimidate because he simply looks like a terrifying villian, even without the severed hands of his family on him. Unstable as he is insane from his accidental murder of his family. Also his goal is to literally destroy the world. Decay is his quirk, arguably one of the most deadly quirks in the series, and also one he can’t control, thus the poor accuracy. Stats are via his lanky frame and only being rather fast being his greatest feat. High HP from his determination, which is almost as great as Izuku’s. Best demonstrated in the fight with Gigantomachia, who has been hunting and continuously fighting him for 48 hours straight with only three hours for Tomura to rest. For over a month no less.

"Both this sham-filled society... and the criminals who wield their power in the name of petty mischief... are targets of my purge... All for the sake of a better society..."
Spoilers for the vigilante comic
Stain Costume

Pokémon: Stain (My Hero Academia)
Type: Dark/Fighting
Ability: Justified/Reckless
H. Ability: Bloodlust Binding - If about to be fainted, gives off a death glare that paralyzes everyone on the field, friend and foe alike.
Moves: Night Slash, Knock Off, Taunt, Lunge, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Counter, Detect, High Jump Kick, Final Gambit, Low Kick, Leaf Blade, Play Rough, Dual Chop, Outrage, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rapid Spin, Frustration, Follow Me,
Signature Move: Bloodcurdle | Dark | Physical | 90 Base Power | 30PP | 80% accuracy | 10% chance of paralysis normally. 100% chance of paralysis if a Slashing move was used the last turn.
Stats: 135/125/75/50/80/150
Reasoning: Dark as he is a psychotic vigalantie turned villain. Fighting from his amazing battle prowess and his twisted sense of justice, which is also where he gets justified from. He loathes villiany and fake-heroism, and his hate makes him stronger and more unwilling to stay down. Reckless comes from his extreme measures to purge the world of villainy, from point where he began to work with Kuin Hachisuka, who was supplying the Quirk-enhancing drug Trigger to several small-time criminals to cutting off his nose. Bloodlust Binding comes from his last ditch effort to kill the heros, where his muderous insanity was so great it froze all of the heros in their tracks. Sword and cutting comes from how he gets blood from his quirk. Outrage and Frustration comes from his disgust and rage at heros that wanted money and fame. Follow Me comes from the fame he got after his arc, where his philosophy spread across the whole of Japan, inadvertly giving the League of Villains a huge P.R. boost. Bloodcurdle comes from his quirk, which allows him to paralyze those he ingests the blood of. Stats come his high speed, being fast to outpace 5% Full Cowl Izuku and dodge Todoroki’s elemental blasts. It's especially notable because his strength and speed aren't related to his Quirk. The databook in particular rates him S in speed. He also has high HP via unyeilding determination on par with Izuku, Bakugou, and Tomura, if not greater. When he's outnumbered and put into a disadvantageous position, he just fights that much more viciously. Even after being beaten into unconsciousness, he summons the strength to paralyze the winged Nomu and stab it in the brain when it tries to carry Deku away. In the end, he only relents after passing out from a broken rib perforating his own lung.

Last edited:

Pokemon: Shelob
Type: Bug / Dark
Ability: Infiltrator / Unnerve | Battle Armor (HA)
Stats: 150 / 125 / 95 / 75 / 65 / 60 | BST: 570
Custom Move: Paralyzing Sting - Poison type | 100 BP | Physical | 5-8 PP | 95% Acc. | 50% Chance to Paralyze
Other Moves: Sticky Web, Leech Life, Bug Bite, Fell Stinger, Bug Buzz, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Pursuit, Dark Pulse, Poison Jab, Shadow Sneak, Curse, Spider Web,
Reasoning: "...and she served none but herself, drinking the blood of Elves and Men, bloated and grown fat with endless brooding on her feasts, weaving webs of shadow; for all living things were her food, and her vomit darkness".

Last edited:

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Y’all legit forgot the most evil character in all of media, and its not Emperor Palpatine

“I desire but one tiny little wish, for the one thing I don't already have: the power of Eternal Life.”

Pokémon: Freeza (Dragon Ball Z)
Type: Ice/Dark
Ability: Refrigerate
Moves: Tail Slap, Howl, Bulk Up, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Death Beam*, Ice Beam, Mach Punch, Ice Punch, Night Slash, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Extreme Speed, Pursuit, Ice Shard, Frustration, Thrash, Outrage, Calm Mind, all the OHKO moves
Z-Move: Death Ball**
Stats: 100 HP / 110 Atk / 90 Def / 130 SpA/ 90 SpD / 100 Spe (BST: 620)

Reasoning: Frieza, the motherfreaking emperor of the galaxy. I don’t think I need to explain where this guy is from, because this is Dragon Ball. Ice/Dark because of name theme and because he’s evil, Refrigerate to strengthen the Cold theme and moves to represent his varied combat. Note that most Ice moves are just added for flavor, as he doesn’t come out and shoot blizzards like a Gen 1 Articuno.
*Death Beam | Dark | Special | 90 BP | 100% Acc | Increased critical hit ratio
**Death Ball | Dark | Special | 195 BP | 100% Acc | If the target does not faint, their Special Defense drops 2 stages after the attack. Requires Freezium Z and Death Beam to be used.

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist

"You think you're special? Everyone lies, everyone hides things...”
Typing:

Ability: Moxie / Frisk
Stats: 77 / 102 / 57 / 76 / 83 / 135 (BST: 530)
Notable moves: Taunt, Parting Shot, Knock Off, U-turn, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Mach Punch, Screens, Gunk Shot, Smart Strike, Stomping Tantrum, Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, W-o-w, Night Daze, Nasty Plot

So. Izaya. He's obviously dark type, nothing could replace that (I know it's unoriginal but, oh well). Frisk because he's an information broker, Moxie because he can get pretty carried out in fights (*kof kof* against Shizuo). He's really fast and he hits pretty hard too. He gets pleanty of switching moves because he retreats so often. I tried to make him as annoying as possible, with moves like Thunder Wave, Will-o-wisp, Taunt, Knock Off and Night Daze, because, well, he's bothersome. Also he gets screens because he prefers to hide than to actively participate in battles. Finally, he stumps the tantrum out of your cellphone.

Last edited:

"Have you seen this chicken?"
Pokémon: **Feathers McGraw** (Wallace and Gromit)
Type:

Ability: Analytic, Disguise
Notable Moves: The Wrong Trousers, Knock Off, Thief, Torment, Taunt, Parting Shot, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing,
The Wrong Trousers: 60 BP | 100% Accuracy |
|
| 10 (16) PP | Increases Defence and Special Defence by 1 stage and lowers speed by 1 stage

Stats: 70 / 70 / 70 / 70 / 70 / 70 (420 BST)

Reasoning: The most sinister and chilling villain in television history. This chicken penguin is a wanted criminal, thief and kidnapper. How evil must you be to be able to take advantage of Wallace's kind-hearted nature to further your own cunning agenda. He even forced Gromit to leave Wallace in order to gain access to The Wrong Trousers which he maliciously used to try to frame Wallace for his own crimes. When committing heinous crimes this evil penguin used a rubber glove as a disguise to fool others into thinking he was a chicken. Feathers McGraw is the epitome of evil and will send shivers down your spine just by the sight of him.

Last edited:

"I can't wait! I can't wait to see the look on your face as you die! I'll send your head flying!"
Pokemon: Risotto Nero
Type: Steel
Ability: Metallica: Effects of Magnet Pull, Perfect Accuracy for Steel Type moves.
Moves: Razor Blades, Iron Removal, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Magnet Bomb, Recover, Shift Gear, Gear Grind Smart Strike, Flash Cannon, Dazzling Gleam, Gyro Ball, Bullet Punch, Autotomize, Acid Armor, Flash
Signature Moves:
Razor Blades- Steel, Physical,- BP, 100% Acc, 20 PP (32 Max), Deals damage equal to the target's level. Takes type effectiveness into account.
Iron Removal- Steel, Status, - BP, 75% Acc, 35 PP (56 Max), Poisons (regular, not toxic) the opponent. This move ignores type immunities.
Stats: 75/125/135/65/75/70 (BST: 545)
Reasoning: Risotto Nero is a Stand user and the leader of La Squadra, a group of former members of the mafia gang Passione. Risotto's Stand is Metallica, a group of small metallic beings living inside of Risotto's body. Metallica has the power of magnetism, which is strong enough to create large objects using the Iron found naturally inside the body. He uses this ability to form sharp objects inside his opponent's body, such as razor blades, scissors, and knives. Risotto can also use this ability to repair his own wounds, by stitching them together with Metallica. Risotto can coat the outside of his body with Metallica, in order to make himself reflective and able to blend into his surroundings. However, Metallica's most dangerous ability is his ability to deplete Iron out of another person's body. This depletion of Iron will reduce the blood's ability to transport oxygen inside a person's body, eventually leading to suffocation.

Last edited:
I have no idea why I'm the one doing this, since there's a high chance I'll do it no justice, but here we go. Also, more JoJo, higher chance one of them makes it in.

"Oh, You're approaching me?"
Pokemon: DIO Brando
Typing:

Ability: Regenerator / Bloodsucker*
Signature Ability: Bloodsucker: When user makes contact with the opponent and deal damage, recovers 25% of health dealt (stacks with draining moves)
Stats: 90 / 140 / 110 / 80 / 60 / 110 (BST=580)
Notable Moves:
Physical:
Close Combat, Superpower, Shadow Punch, Smart Strike, Shadow Sneak, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Ice Punch, Leech Life
Special: Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Ice Beam
Signature Move: The World | Ghost | Status | ~ BP | 100% accuracy | 8 PP | The World activates Time Stop, stopping the opponent from moving later that turn, and holds the opponent frozen for the next 2 turn. Prevents switching from the opponent while it cannot move. Deactivates when Dio switches out (meaning that opponent will still be able to move and attack the incoming pokemon should Dio switch out the two turn after he uses the World). Drains Dio of half of his maximum HP.
Signature Z-move: MUDA MUDA MUDA! | Ghost | Physical | 180 BP | 100% accuracy | Requires Dionium Z and The World | Dio goes all out, having him and his stand attack in a fury at the opponent, crushing multiple joints before smashing them into a wall. He then takes a road roller and charges down on his opponent, smashing them flat as the engine explodes into a fiery blast.
Reasoning: Dio is the main antagonist of JoJo Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders. His stand is The World, which has super strength, punching speed, and one hell of an ability in Time Stop, which stops time for as long as the user can hold it, as the ability has the drawback of putting a powerful strain on the heart, even stopping it should the user overexert himself, hence the health drain on the move. Most of his moves revolves around STABs and Ice Punch, a small reference to his power in Part 1 (though he honestly doesn't use it throughout Part 3), and Smart Strike, a reference to how he loves using knifes for long range attacking and killing. Leech Life, Regenerator and Bloodsucker are references to his vampiric nature, draining the health from his opponents.

Last edited:
Time to resub (and alter) one of my submissions, given some recent revelations...

Kasen's true form

Pokémon: **Kasen Ibaraki** (Touhou Ibarakasen ~ Wild and Horned Hermit. Revealed to be an antagonist in the most recent chapter, responsible for trapping Reimu in Hell).
Type: Fighting/Dark
Ability: One-armed, Horned Hermit/Cunning and Treacherous Oni (HA)
Signature Abilities
One-armed, Horned Hermit- Kasen's attacks do damage based on her higher attacking stat. This ability cannot be disabled, copied or ignored.
Cunning and Treacherous Oni: Upon reaching 50% HP, transforms into Kasen-True. Physical moves gain 30% extra power upon transforming.
Moves: Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Earthquake, Night Slash, etc.
Z-Move: Monkey's Paw, Crush my Enemy!- Upgraded from Kasen's Night Slash with Urbanlegendium Z. Dark-type, 230 BP, Physical. Reduces two of the target's stats by one stage at random. Reduces one of Kasen's stats by one stage at random.
Stats: 110 HP/130 Atk/100 Def/130 SpA/100 SpD/60 Spe (BST: 630)
Kasen-True: 140 HP/150 Atk/130 Def/130 SpA/120 SpD/60 Spe (BST: 730)

Reasoning: Kasen Ibaraki, the One-armed, Horned Hermit, is the main star of the Touhou spinoff Manga, Wild and Horned Hermit (Which she originates from), although she later becomes playable in the fighting games Urban Legend in Limbo and Antinomy of Common Flowers. Her first signature ability, One-armed, Horned Hermit, is a direct reference to her title (She's missing one of her arms, hence the arm made of bandages- there's nothing underneath that), and its effects reference her dual nature, holding a great amount of spiritual might from being a hermit. The physical might side of things comes from what is perhaps Gensokyo's worst kept secret.

This ties into her secondary ability, Cunning and Treacherous Oni. The most recent chapter of WaHH reveals that Kasen was responsible for trapping Reimu in Hell, so she could get her missing arm back (After which she starts fighting Reimu), finally revealing her true identity as an Oni. Kasen's physical might skyrockets once she gets her missing arm back, hence the increased stats aside from SpA.

Kasen is all around strong (She'd have to be, given how she's one of the Sages of Gensokyo, a title shared with one Yukari "Gap Hag" Yakumo, and she's naturally even stronger when she merges with her missing arm), although she's not that fast in the games, hence her dead zone levels speed.

Kasen's listed moves typically revolve around the pets she has and can summon at will, as well as some of her other attacks (notably Flamethrower and Dragon Pulse come from Dragon Sign "Dragon's Growl"). Night Slash is based around her bandaged arm, which can be used for certain darkness-based attacks. Earthquake is based on her ability to shatter the ground through the sheer herculean strength she wields, as an Oni.

Kasen's signature Z-Move, (Which I will just refer to as Monkey's Paw), is her Last Word in Urban Legend in Limbo. In order to accurately portray the abilities of the Monkey's Paw as per its Urban Legend, should the target not be KOed outright, they will be severely crippled, but this comes at the cost of crippling Kasen as well, the stat drop being the price to pay for the wish.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
You wanna see some of the legit most evil characters in all of media? Here they are.

Pokémon: "Devil" (Lanterne of Light)
Typing: Dark
Ability: Devil's Disguise - Appears as "Devil" until it takes direct damage from another Pokemon's attack. The first hit it takes in battle deals 0 neutral damage. Its disguise is then broken and it changes to its true form (chosen on the teambuilder).
Signature Moves:
Pestilence (100 BP | Grass | Special | Changes opponent's ability to Gluttony.)
Deadly Sins (100 BP | Dark | Physical | This move's type depends on the user's secondary type if it has any.)
Moves: Deadly Sin, Apocalypse, Doom Desire, Sucker Punch, Shadow Force, Fire Lash, Infestation, Coil, Glare, Taunt, Dazzling Gleam, Hurricane, Thunder, Blizzard
Stats: 101/101/101/101/101/91 (BST: 596)
Forms:
Beelzebub - Dark/Flying - 151/101/111/101/111/91 (BST: 666)
Satan - Dark/Fire - 101/151/101/121/101/91 (BST: 666)
Asmodeus - Dark/Poison - 101/101/151/101/121/91 (BST: 666)
Lucifer - Dark/Fairy - 100/121/101/151/101/91 (BST: 666)
Leviathan - Dark/Water - 101/101/121/101/151/91 (BST: 666)
Mammon - Dark/Dragon - 101/111/101/111/101/151 (BST: 666)
Belphegor - Dark/Ice - 111/111/111/111/111/111 (BST: 666)

Reasoning: WIP

Pokémon: Al McWhiggin (Toy Story 2)
Typing: Normal -> Flying
Ability: Collector - Steals the item off a Pokemon it hits with an attack, regardless if it is already holding an item. Items can stack.
Moves:
Physical: Brave Bird, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Steel Wing, U-Turn, Pay Day
Special: Stored Power
Signature Move: Al's Toy Barn (--- BP | Flying | Physical | The user violenly sells its held item to the target. The power of this move is based on the user's held item. The held item is lost and it activates for the target if applicable. At the end of the next turn, the user recovers the thrown item. Changes Al McWhiggin to his Chicken Man form.)
Stats (Al McWhiggin): 80/80/80/80/80/80 (BST: 480)
Stats (Chicken Man): 80/80/140/80/140/50 (BST: 570)
Reasoning: It's him. The chicken man.

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Pokémon: "Devil" (Bible)
Typing: Dark
Ability: Devil's Disguise - Appears as "Devil" until it takes direct damage from another Pokemon's attack. The first hit it takes in battle deals 0 neutral damage. Its disguise is then broken and it changes to its true form (chosen on the teambuilder).
Signature Moves:
Forbidden Fruit (100 BP | Grass | Special | Changes opponent's ability to Gluttony.)
Apocalypse (100 BP | Dark | Physical | This move's type depends on the user's secondary type if it has any.)
Moves: Forbidden Fruit, Apocalypse, Doom Desire, Sucker Punch, Shadow Force, Fire Lash, Infestation, Coil, Glare, Taunt, Dazzling Gleam, Hurricane, Thunder, Blizzard
Stats: 101/101/101/101/101/91 (BST: 596)
Forms:
Beelzebub - Dark/Flying - 151/101/111/101/111/91 (BST: 666)
Devil - Dark/Fire - 101/151/101/121/101/91 (BST: 666)
Serpent - Dark/Poison - 101/101/151/101/121/91 (BST: 666)
Lucifer - Dark/Fairy - 100/121/101/151/101/91 (BST: 666)
Leviathan - Dark/Water - 101/101/121/101/151/91 (BST: 666)
Beast of Revelation - Dark/Dragon - 101/111/101/111/101/151 (BST: 666)
Satan - Dark/Ice - 111/111/111/111/111/111 (BST: 666)
0/10 no behemoth

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
KirbyRider1337's Kars
Cookie Butter's Devil
ToadBrigade's Feathers McGraw (I just wish the BST was a bit higher so it was more viable)

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Cookie Butter's Devil (I mean its literally evil so...)
KirbyRider1337's Kars
KirbyRider1337's Billboard Cipher

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)