Crossover Chaos Expanded (side-project)

ok im getting off my ass and disqualifying devil

A. regardless of whether or not it's considered accurate, the Holy Bible (tm) is written as a historical document.

B. it's not even a specific character, just a general concept. most of them are just unrelated demons (leviathan and serpent aren't even that much).

C. it's not even from a specific canon, just a general concept. i'm pretty sure paradise lost and the divine comedy aren't considered biblical canon in most circles

speaking of paradise lost and the divine comedy if you wanna do their versions in particular you can. anyway i probably wouldn't have sprung into action if it was just one of those things, but between it being all three of those things and how many votes it was getting i had to step in.

EDIT: after the changes made, Devil is allowed.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
After talks in the Discord, the "Devil" submission is allowed again, but it is now based on 14th century occultism books, NOT the Bible. That also means some names for forms were changed. Stats, types, amount of forms and movepool remain.
Votes for old named Devil will automatically count for name changed Devil, so if you don't like the name changes or whatever, you have time to change.

"Just trying to meet expectations! A smiling... dependable... cool hero... That's what I wanna be! That's why I'm giving it everything! For everyone! Your experiences... your determination... I can't even begin to imagine what all that's like... but... If you become number one without giving it your all... Then I don't think you're serious... about denying him everything! That's why I have to win! I have to surpass you!"

Pokémon: Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
Type: Normal/Fighting
Ability: Justified/Sturdy
Hidden Ability: One for All - The Pokemon's attacks deal 100% more damage, but each attack has 50% recoil.
Moves: Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Low Kick, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Mega Punch, Dynamic Punch, Sucker Punch, Mega Kick, Heavy Slam, Bullet Punch, Play Rough, Air Slash, Power Whip, Protect, Bulk Up.
Signature Moves:
Detroit Smash | Fighting | Physical | 100 Base Power | 30PP | 100% accuracy | 50% chance of lowering defense.
Black Whip | Dark | Special | 90 Base Power | 25PP | 90% accuracy | Target can't switch out after being hit.
Z-Move: St. Louis Smash - Converted from High Jump Kick using Shootstylium Z. | Fighting | Physical | 200 Base Power |
Stats: 120/120/65/95/60/125
Reasoning: Normal because Izuku was just a normal kid with no quirk at first. Fighting because he’s mostly hand-to-hand combat and sheer force with a few ranged attacks. Justified comes from his undying desire to help people, regardless of how stupid it is in retrospect and his record of beating down villains. Sturdy comes from the level of damage he’s willing to take to achieve his goals, willingly breaking his bones multiple times for the sake of the good of others. One for All comes from his quirk, It allowed him to achieve some spectacular feats of strength, but at the cost of broken body parts. Hidden Ability because he saw it as a trump card at first. Most of his moves are punches, because his early battle-style was initially just punches and finger-flicks, as that’s what was mainly how All Might fought. St.Louis Smash is, as of this slate, the latest special move he used. Black Whip is a very recent and very potent new power he got for reasons I dare not spoil. His stats portrays his immense speed and strength and his lackluster defenses and his High HP also shows his determination, shrugging damage with sheer stubbornness.

"Can't stand morons like you who can't get to the damned point! Basically you're saying, 'we wanna cause trouble, be our pal!' What a joke! I've always admired All Might's triumphs. No matter what any of you jerks say... Nothing's ever gonna change that!"

Pokémon: Katsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
Type: Fire/Fighting
Ability: Technician/Moxie
H. Ability: Victory Star
Moves: Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Focus Blast, Circle Throw, Storm Throw, Detect, Dynamic Punch, Counter, Cross Chop, Revenge, Rolling Kick, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Follow Me, Giga Impact, Wild Charge, Head Charge, Jump Kick
Signature Moves:
Blast Rush Turbo | Fire | Special | 90 Base Power | 30PP | 100% accuracy | Flies out of range, then strikes next turn.
Stun Grenade | Fire | Special | 60 Base Power | 40PP | 90% accuracy | 50% chance of flinching.
AP Shot: Auto-Cannon | Fire | Special | 25 Base Power | 40PP | 90% accuracy | 2-5 hits.
Explode-A-Pult | Fire | Physical | 60 Base Power | 15PP | 100 accuracy | Always a Critical hit.
Z-Move: Howitzer Impact - Converted from Blast Rush Turbo using Deathium Z. | Fire | Special | 180 Base Power
Stats: 125/90/85/120/85/80
Reasoning: Fire because his quirk is causing explosions. Fighting because he has a huge battle sense and strategic mind. Technician is because he’s way smarter than he looks, deducing his opponents weaknesses and making strategies accordingly. Also he’s the first student to find out the secret of One for All. Moxie means force of character and nerve, something Bakugou has in spades. Victory Star is from his expectations of a hero to win all the time. Fire and Fighting for STAB. Follow Me because he has a very attention grabbing personality, and won the my hero academia popularity contest multiple times. Signature moves and Z moves are from his Super Moves in story. He has a lot because he has a large amount of Super Moves he made himself, unlike Deku who got most of his from All Might. Stats are from his great strength, abillity to take a hit and his speed. Same stat total as Izuku due to them being rivals.

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
Natsu 2018

Pokémon: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
Type:Fire/Dragon
Ability: Flash Fire
H. Ability: Dragon Force - Immune to Fire moves. Boosts Atk and Sp Atk by 1 when hit by one with Base Power higher than 100.
Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rush, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Tail, Draco Meteor, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Discharge, Zap Cannon, Double-Edge, Head Charge, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Power-Up Punch, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Focus Blast, Detect, Aura Sphere, Moonblast, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam.
Stats: 105/135/120/120/90/105
Signature Moves:
Fire Dragon’s Roar | Fire | Special | 100 Base Power | 25PP | 100% Accuracy | 30% chance of burning.
Fire Dragon's Iron Fist | Fire | Physical | 100 Base Power | 30PP | 90% Accuracy | 30% chance of burning.
Exploding Flame Blade | Fire | Physical | 120 Base Power | 20PP | 90% Accuracy | 40% chance of burning.
Z-Move: Phoenix Blade - Converted from Flare Blitz using Rebukium Z | Fire | Physical | 200 Base Power.
Reasoning: Fire/Dragon because he’s a fire dragon slayer. Flash Fire as he eats fire. Signature Moves are his special moves from the anime. Phoenix Blade is his strongest move. Dragon Force is a super mode he got from eating particularly powerful fire.
Natsu With Lightning Absorbed Anime

Pokémon: Mega Natsu Dragneel X
Type:Fire/Electric
Ability: Lightning Flame: Electric Type attacks get STAB. Immune to Fire moves. When Fire moves hits this pokemon, it raises Atk by 1. When Electric moves hits this pokemon, it raises Sp Atk by 1.
Stats: 105/165/120/150/100/135
Reasoning: This mega is made from Natsu’s lightning flame dragon mode. It uses Electric attacks, but isn’t immune to it. Stats also reflects how the mode works, Incredible power that saps at his stamina.

Genuine Spoiler Here
"Perhaps you can surpass me... try... Natsu. Or should I say...Etherious Natsu Dragneel."

Pokémon: Mega Natsu Dragneel Y
Type:Fire/Dragon
Ability: E.N.D. - Dark Type attacks get STAB. All attacks are Super Effective against Dark types.
Stats: 105/155/140/140/110/125
Reasoning: This mega is made from Natsu’s true identity. E.N.D. is because he is a demon made by Zeref, the ultimate dark wizard of Fairy Tail, to kill Zeref.

"Even if this hero society comes crashing down... even if I rise to rule the underworld... that weight in my heart is never never gonna go away. It's why I hate everything. Every living, breathing thing just rubs me the wrong way. So why not destroy it all? Why not destroy everything?"
Villain

Pokémon: Tomura Shigaraki (My Hero Academia)
Type: Dark/Ghost
Ability: Technician/Intimidate
H. Ability: Unstable - All attacks have 1.5 Base Power, but he’s confused all the time.
Moves: Knock Off, Taunt, Lunge, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Switcheroo, Dark Pulse, Shadow Punch, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, Curse, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Outrage, Protect, Double Team,
Signature Move: Decay | Dark | Physical | 150 Base Power | 30PP | 60% accuracy | OHKO if it gets a crit.
Stats: 110/90/75/80/85/115
Reasoning: Dark comes from him being the main villain of the story and generally a psychotic monster. Ghost comes his disheveled zombie-like look and in particular his early design. Technician because in spite of his mental instability, he is actually quite intelligent. He was able to deduce the flaw of Aizawa’s quirk very quickly and pulled a fast one on Chisaki, despite the latter being...reasonably more stable, and having a mind reader as a right hand man. Intimidate because he simply looks like a terrifying villian, even without the severed hands of his family on him. Unstable as he is insane from his accidental murder of his family. Also his goal is to literally destroy the world. Decay is his quirk, arguably one of the most deadly quirks in the series, and also one he can’t control, thus the poor accuracy. Stats are via his lanky frame and only being rather fast being his greatest feat. High HP from his determination, which is almost as great as Izuku’s. Best demonstrated in the fight with Gigantomachia, who has been hunting and continuously fighting him for 48 hours straight with only three hours for Tomura to rest. For over a month no less.

"Both this sham-filled society... and the criminals who wield their power in the name of petty mischief... are targets of my purge... All for the sake of a better society..."
Spoilers for the vigilante comic
Stain Costume

Pokémon: Stain (My Hero Academia)
Type: Dark/Fighting
Ability: Justified/Reckless
H. Ability: Bloodlust Binding - If about to be fainted, gives off a death glare that paralyzes everyone on the field, friend and foe alike.
Moves: Night Slash, Knock Off, Taunt, Lunge, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Counter, Detect, High Jump Kick, Final Gambit, Low Kick, Leaf Blade, Play Rough, Dual Chop, Outrage, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rapid Spin, Frustration, Follow Me,
Signature Move: Bloodcurdle | Dark | Physical | 90 Base Power | 30PP | 80% accuracy | 10% chance of paralysis normally. 100% chance of paralysis if a Slashing move was used the last turn.
Stats: 135/125/75/50/80/150
Reasoning: Dark as he is a psychotic vigalantie turned villain. Fighting from his amazing battle prowess and his twisted sense of justice, which is also where he gets justified from. He loathes villiany and fake-heroism, and his hate makes him stronger and more unwilling to stay down. Reckless comes from his extreme measures to purge the world of villainy, from point where he began to work with Kuin Hachisuka, who was supplying the Quirk-enhancing drug Trigger to several small-time criminals to cutting off his nose. Bloodlust Binding comes from his last ditch effort to kill the heros, where his muderous insanity was so great it froze all of the heros in their tracks. Sword and cutting comes from how he gets blood from his quirk. Outrage and Frustration comes from his disgust and rage at heros that wanted money and fame. Follow Me comes from the fame he got after his arc, where his philosophy spread across the whole of Japan, inadvertly giving the League of Villains a huge P.R. boost. Bloodcurdle comes from his quirk, which allows him to paralyze those he ingests the blood of. Stats come his high speed, being fast to outpace 5% Full Cowl Izuku and dodge Todoroki’s elemental blasts. It's especially notable because his strength and speed aren't related to his Quirk. The databook in particular rates him S in speed. He also has high HP via unyeilding determination on par with Izuku, Bakugou, and Tomura, if not greater. When he's outnumbered and put into a disadvantageous position, he just fights that much more viciously. Even after being beaten into unconsciousness, he summons the strength to paralyze the winged Nomu and stab it in the brain when it tries to carry Deku away. In the end, he only relents after passing out from a broken rib perforating his own lung.

Last edited:

Pokemon: Kool Aid Man
Type: Rock / Water
Ability: Mold Breaker / Weak Armor | *Oh yeah! (HA)
*Oh yeah! - this pokemon clears away screens and entry hazards if it switches in at full health. Only activates on a hard switch or after pivoting moves.
Stats: 150 / 110 / 75 / 110 / 65 / 60 | BST: 570
Signature Moves:
*Sudden Entrance - Rock type | Physical | 90 BP | 10-16 PP | +2 priority, only works on the first turn in
Other Moves: Sudden Entrance, Head Smash, Rollout, Surf, Hydro Pump, Liquidation, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Brick Break, Hyper Voice, Rock Polish,
Reasoning: The Kool Aid man, an anthropomorphic pitcher of Kool Aid that busts through walls and spouts its catch phrase before delighting children with sugary drinks. Oh yeaahh!
(Resub)

Pokémon: Gollum ( Lord of the Rings )
Base Forme:
Type: Dark
Ability: Run Away / Prankster | *Sneaking (HA)
*Sneaking - Reduces damage taken from attacks while switching in to 1/4, and grants +1 priority to the first move used. Can't be used twice on the same foe until it switches out.
Stats: 75/50/75/50/75/110 | 435 BST
Notable Moves: Foul Play, Night Slash, Crunch, Sucker Punch, Thief, Pursuit, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Rock Throw, U-turn, Parting Shot, Taunt, Nasty Plot, Screech, Trick
Signature Item: Ring of Power - if the user is mortal, SpA and SpD are reduced by 5% and a secondary Ghost type is added. If the user is a strong spirit or deity, Atk and Def are boosted by 5% and a secondary Dark type is added. If the user is an enigmatic, carefree nature spirit, no effect. There can only be ONE !!!! per team!
Ring Forme ( activated as long as it's holding the Ring of Power )
Type: Dark / Ghost
Ability: Infiltrator / Prankster | *Precious (HA)
*Precious - this pokemon's attacks are always critical hits
Stats: 75/105/105/50/75/110 | 520 BST
Reasoning: What did you say?

Last edited:
Good i retry my chance with this charactersfor a revamp.

Pokémon: Donald Duck
Type: Water/Flying
Ability: Defiant/Drizzle (Hidden Ability)
Notable Moves: Agility, Aqua Jet, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Ice beam, Scald, Ice Punch, Liquidation, U-Turn, Toxic, Fly, Knock Off, Defog, Hidden Power, Outrage
Stats: 80/100/65/105/90/75 BST: 515

Reasoning: Donald Duck is my favority characters which follows on the Disney License, with Defiant which allow boosted the phsical attack after a reduced stats he represented it's angry in the animation of Disney. Drizzle the hidden ability represent for a idea that have with the arrival of new ability for Pelipper with Drizzle in a little more useful.

Rain Duck (Choice Specs)
Donald Duck @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
Ev's: 252 SpA/ 4SpD/ 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- Ice beam
- Scald/ Hidden Power Ground

Devastating Duck (Physical Sweeper)
Donald Duck @ Dragonium Z/Flynium Z
Ability: Defiant
Ev's: 252 Atk/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Fly
- Liquidation/ Aqua Jet
- Ice Punch/ Outrage/ Knock Off

Defensive Duck (Special Wall)
Donald Duck @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Ev's: 248 HP/ 8 Def/ 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Toxic
- U-Turn/ Knock Off

Donald Duck @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
Ev's: 248 HP/ 8 Def/ 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Toxic
- U-Turn/ Knock Off

Gyarados @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Taunt/ Substitute

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power Fire/ Hidden Power Electrick

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze/ Baneful Bunker

Private @ Leftovers
Ability: Adorable
EVs: 252 HP/ 8 Def/ 248 SpD
Calm Nature
- Quantum Hypercute
- Scald
- Draining Kiss
- Haze

Here comes the motherload.

"don't forget to sub and rate 5 stars, thx for watching"
Pokémon: Unregistered Hypercam 2
Type: Steel
Ability: Era Long Gone*
*Era Long Gone: Sets the "Era Long Gone" field condition as long as Unregistered Hypercam 2 is active.
Items introduced in Gen 5 or later stop working, including Mega Stones and Z-Crystals.
All Mega Evolutions or Primal Reversions are suspended while Era Long Gone is active, reverting to base. They will change back when Era Long Gone stops being active.
All moves from Gen 4 or earlier that were altered in Gen 5 or later revert to their Gen 4 functionality.
All abilities from Gen 4 or earlier that were altered in Gen 5 or later revert to their Gen 4 functionality.
The timer for ability-summoned weather doesn't tick down while Era Long Gone is active.
Vanilla abilities introduced in Gen 5 or later are negated.
Mod-exclusive abilities belonging to characters introduced in the 2010s or later are negated. (Excluding Era Long Gone itself, since it's something of a grey area.)
Hidden Abilities are negated, regardless of when they were introduced.
Steel resists Ghost and Dark.
Terrains are disabled.

Stats: 90/70/110/130/90/110 (600)
Notable Moves: Paralyzer*, Dreamscape**, Flash Cannon, Heal Bell, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Perish Song, Sing, Grass Whistle, Aura Sphere, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Heat Wave, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Leaf Storm, Surf, Hydro Pump
*Paralyzer: Special Electric-Type, 60 BP, 100% Accuracy, 15/24 PP, Always paralyzes, Sound-based, 120 BP Gigavolt Havoc
**Dreamscape: Special Psychic-Type, 120 BP, 90% Accuracy, 5/8 PP, 10% chance to put target to sleep, Sound-based, 190 BP Shattered Psyche
Unregistered Hypercam 2 @ Life Orb
Ability: Era Long Gone
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Dreamscape
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Reasoning: A camera robot dreaming of days gone by. Because it's a robot, it gets the Steel-type. Era Long Gone is based on how it longs for the past - more specifically, late 2000s Youtube, which its rips were based around. Gen 4 was the best match for this era. Paralyzer and Dreamscape are based on two songs that were prominent during its takeover. It also gets various sound moves (for the same reasons as SiIvaGunner) and various moves that were nerfed between Gen 4 and Gen 7 (tying into its ability), as well as Flash Cannon for STAB.

Soon, they will be deployed all over the world.
Pokémon: Stringbot
Type: Grass/Steel
Ability: Germinate*
*Germinate: Grass-type clone of Aerilate
Stats: 50/120/50/120/50/130 (520)
Notable Moves: Boomburst, Explosion, Bug Buzz, X-Scissor, Fly, Air Slash, Smart Strike, Flash Cannon, Brave Bird
Stringbot @ Life Orb
Ability: Germinate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Boomburst
- Flash Cannon
- Brave Bird
- Explosion

Reasoning: The incredible loud mechanical scourge of Grandiose City's skies - a robot based on Green de la Bean. Since it's a bean robot, it gets the Grass/Steel typing. Its main weapon is its speaker system, which it uses to attack with loud bursts of sound - hence Boomburst and Bug Buzz. Its ability Germinate was created for the express purpose of giving it STAB on Boomburst. Its stats reflect how it is in canon: It's powerful, but ultimately a disposable mass-production model not built to last that can go down to one bad hit. Its scissor-like claws give it X-Scissor. Because it can fly, it gets Flying moves, and it gets Steel moves for STAB. Last but not least, it gets Explosion due to its ability (yet to be displayed on-screen) to turn itself into a missile and self-destruct if things go wrong.

"μ’s, fight!"
Pokémon: Honoka Kousaka
Type: Normal
Ability: Gluttony / Dancer
Stats: 110/100/90/120/70/110 (600)
Notable Moves: Boomburst, Snow Halation (see SiIvaGunner), Quiver Dance, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Slack Off, Petal Dance, Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Crunch, Stockpile, Sing, Teeter Dance
Honoka Kousaka @ Leftovers
Ability: Dancer
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Boomburst
- Snow Halation
- Slack Off

Reasoning: The leader of the school idol singer group μ’s. The Normal type is associated with music and sound (See: Jigglypuff, Meloetta) so she gets that. Gluttony and Stockpile because consume food. Dancer and dancing moves because duh. She gets Snow Halation for pretty much the same reason as Smol Nozomi - and also gets Boomburst and Sing because music. She also gets sword moves due to having been in the kendo club in the manga before the events of the story.

"This looks like a job for Superman!"
Pokémon: Superman
Type: Fighting/Flying
Ability: Pressure / Solar Power
Stats: 105/130/100/110/50/105 (600)
Notable Moves: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Air Slash, Hurricane, Ice Punch, Blizzard, Fire Punch, Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Overheat, Solar Beam, Flash Cannon, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Extreme Speed, Morning Sun
Superman @ Life Orb
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Air Slash

Reasoning: THE superhero - accept no substitutes. The type should be self-evident. Pressure seems like something he'd have since it's a common legendaries thing. Solar Power and Morning Sun because he's got the power of the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! His stats are mostly well-rounded, focusing on Attack for obvious reasons. I threw his Special Defense down the shitter because of his vulnerability to magic. He's got the STABs for reasons that everything else gets STABs. Ice moves from his super breath. Fire moves, Solar Beam, and Flash Cannon from his heat vision. Priority moves from his super speed.

"I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness."
Pokémon: Yoshikage Kira
Type: Normal/Dark
Ability: Infiltrator / Killer Queen*
*Killer Queen: When making contact with an enemy, sets a counter used by Detonation. Only one such counter can be set at a time.
Stats: 80/130/80/80/80/80 (530)
Notable Moves: Detonation*, Sheer Heart Attack**, Air Bomb***, Knock Off, Throat Chop, Milk Drink, Explosion, Seed Bomb, Hold Hands
*Detonation: Physical Normal-type, 120 BP, 85% Accuracy, 5/8 PP. If a counter is set by Killer Queen, hits the affected enemy (even if they have switched out) with 180 BP and bypassing accuracy checks. 190 BP Breakneck Blitz.
**Sheer Heart Attack: Normal-type Status, 5/8 PP. Enemies take 1/8th of their health each turn. Ice and Ghost types are unaffected, and Fire types take double damage. Does not deal damage in Gravity. This lasts until Yoshikage Kira faints or a direct attacking move, or it is dispelled with Rapid Spin or Defog. When upgraded with a Z-Crystal, boosts Defense by 1.
***Air Bomb: Physical Flying-type, 120 BP, 100% Accuracy, 10/16 PP. No other effects. Ballistic move. 190 BP Supersonic Skystrike.
Yoshikage Kira @ Normalium Z
Ability: Killer Queen
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Detonation
- Hold Hands
- Throat Chop
- Milk Drink

Reasoning: The Stand-using serial killer from Morioh with a hand fetish. Normal because he's a pretty normal guy who just wants to live a quiet life. Dark-type because he's a serial killer. Infiltrator for much the same reason. His signature moves and ability are from his Stand, Killer Queen, which can create various "bombs". The ability and Detonation are based on his first bomb which allows him to detonate anything - or anyone, he touches. Sheer Heart Attack is based on his second bomb, which works automatically and seeks out sources of heat to blow up. Air Bomb is also based on his first bomb, in the form it takes when he "teams up" with Stray Cat, allowing him to make bombs out of its air bubbles. Knock Off is for STAB mostly, Throat Chop has some of the same and some of how he killed that one dog. Milk Drink is because he always has a warm glass of milk as part of his nightly routine (according to himself.) Explosion and Seed Bomb are due to that whole "explosions" thing he has going on. Hold Hands is because... well, body part does he have a fetish for, again?

SafeAuto Yogi.PNG

Pokémon: SafeAuto Yogi
Franchise: SafeAuto
Type:

Ability: Levitate
Moves: Terrible Quote, Soft Tiny Trees, Eye Color, Meditate, Psychic, Psyshock, Light Screen, Reflect, Zen Headbutt, Magic Coat, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Haze, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Petal Blizzard, Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, Synthesis
Stats: 130 HP/80 Atk/80 Def/130 SpA/130 SpD/50 Spe (600 BST)

Terrible Quote |
| Status | 32 PP | 100% | The target loses 1 stage of Attack and Special Attack. The user switches out.
Soft Tiny Trees |
| Status | 32 PP | Single layer entry hazard. Switch-ins have their Attack lowered by one stage (Grass-types lose two stages). Doesn't stack with Sticky Web.
Eye Color |
| Status | 32 PP | 100% | Target becomes pure Psychic-type.
Reasoning: She comes from a weird SafeAuto commercial about terrible "quotes" (a pun). She floats in the air while meditating, a clear sign of psychic powers. There were three versions of the commercial, with her saying a different quote each time. One quote was about eyes, adapted into Eye Color. One was about grass, adapted into Soft Tiny Trees, and several Grass moves. One was about ice cream, adapted into a few ice moves.

Pokémon: Tatsumi
Franchise: Akame ga Kill
Type:

Ability: Battle Armor | Marvel Scale | [HA] Hiding Armor (When reaching 50% or less HP, the next move to target him will miss.)
Moves: Drill Run, Outrage, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Brick Break, X-Scissor, Metal Burst, Bullet Punch
Stats: 60 HP/80 Atk/80 Def/30 SpA/70 SpD/50 Spe (370 BST)

Reasoning: Tatsumi's Imperial Arms is Incursio, an armor that resembles a dragon and comes with a spear. His Trump Card lets him turn invisible.

Pokémon: Evolved Incursio (evolution of Tatsumi)
Type:

Ability: Battle Armor | Marvel Scale | [HA] Hiding Armor
Moves: Drill Run, Outrage, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Brick Break, X-Scissor, Metal Burst, Bullet Punch, Roost, Fly, Counter, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Sky Attack, Night Slash, Knock Off, Aerial Ace, Light Screen
Stats: 80 HP/100 Atk/110 Def/30 SpA/120 SpD/85 Spe (525 BST)

Reasoning: Incursio evolves in the final battle against Esdeath in the anime. It becomes more draconic, even gaining wings.

Pokémon: Akame
Type:

Ability: Murasame's Curse (Contact moves have a 30% chance to badly poison.) | [HA] Little War Horn (When at 50% or less, transforms into Marked Akame.)
Moves: Poison Jab, Toxic Spikes, Curse, Gastro Acid, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, U-turn, Quick Attack, Cross Poison, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Throat Chop
Stats: 80 HP/100 Atk/70 Def/30 SpA/90 SpD/105 Spe (475 BST)

Reasoning: Akame is an assassin who wields Murasame, a cursed blade that instantly kills anyone with one cut, using deadly poison. She's an agile fighter and skilled swordsman.

Pokémon: Marked Akame
Type:

Stats: 80 HP/140 Atk/110 Def/30 SpA/90 SpD/125 Spe (575 BST)
Reasoning: Little War Horn is her Trump Card, where she slashes herself with her own sword, increasing her stats.

Pokémon: Monet
Franchise: One Piece
Type:

Ability: Snow Warning | Snow Cloak
Moves: Kamakura, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Roost, Defog, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Aerial Ace, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Haze, Hail, Aurora Veil, U-turn, Knock Off, Air Slash, Hurricane, Swords Dance
Stats: 65 HP/80 Atk/59 Def/100 SpA/100 SpD/110 Spe (514 BST)

Kamakura |
| Status | 16 PP | Works like Protect. If used in hail, the chance of success is cut to 66% of what it was each time it's used, instead of 33%.
Reasoning: Monet had her limbs switched with wings and talons by Trafalgar Law, allowing her to fly and slash. She also ate the Yuki Yuki no Mi, allowing her to create, control, and become snow. She can create powerful snowstorms with this ability. Kamakura is a tough barrier she creates made of snow.

That's four subs down. What should I do for my fifth?

There are plenty of characters I was planning to do at some point. Should I sub in one of them?

I also have a lot of past subs. Maybe I could adjust one of them and resub it.

.....Nah. I think I'll just do another new one. This last sub will be someone I haven't submitted in this mod at all.

Pokémon
: Ned Bigby
Type:

Ability: Survival Guide (When he is targeted with an attack, he becomes a random single type that resists that attack.)
Moves: Sketch (one usage), Crash, Dissect, Vent, Recover, Safeguard, Encore, Defog, Tailwind, Disable, Wish, Night Shade, Bulk Up, Whirlwind, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Knock Off, Brick Break, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Drill Run, Cosmic Power, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, Thunderbolt, Will-o-Wisp, Psychic, Flash Cannon, Crunch, Air Slash, Fly, Moonlight, Moonblast
Stats: 188 HP/70 Atk/70 Def/70 SpA/70 SpD/30 Spe (498 BST)

Crash |
| Physical | 8 PP | 80 BP | 90% | 50% chance to raise the user's Defense and Special Defense by 1. Has 1/4 recoil.
Dissect |
| Physical | 8 PP | 100 BP | 100% | 50% chance to lower the target's Defense and Special Defense by 1.
Vent |
| Status | 16 PP | For the next five turns, he and his non-Steel allies have Steel added to their typing.
Reasoning: Ned is one of the most average kids in James K. Polk. He adds tips to his survival guide, which helps you survive different situations you find yourself in. Crash is based on a time he was trying to give himself a nickname. Dissect comes from his biology class dissection. Vent comes from how he often crawls through the school's vents. He gets high health because of his survival guide. He also gets Sketch, because of doodles that can be found in the guide. Most of his moves come from things he did in episodes.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock

Pokémon: Sailor Moon
Franchise: Sailor Moon
Type: Normal/Super:

Eternal:

Queen Serenity:

Abilities: Normal/Super/Eternal: Klutz/Super Luck/Victory Star (HA)
Queen Serenity: Pixilate
Moves: Moonblast, Moonlight, Dazzling Gleam, Fairy Wind, Charm, Play Rough, Supersonic, Screech, Hyper Voice, Tearful Look, Recover, Jump Kick, High Jump Kick, Double Kick, Double-Edge, Air Slash, Hurricane, Brave Bird, Aerial Ace, Moon Princess Halation, Moon Spiral Heart Attack, Rapid Spin, Heal Pulse, Moongeist Beam, Swift, Boomburst, Fleur Cannon, Disarming Voice, Baby-Doll Eyes, Sparkly Swirl, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Surf, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Earth Power, Hydro Pump, Tri-Attack, Thunder Wave, Dark Pulse
Stats: Normal: 70 HP/100 Atk/70 Def/110 SpA/90 SpD/110 Spe (550 BST)
Super: 80 HP/110 Atk/70 Def/130 SpA/100 SpD/120 Spe (610 BST) (Use the Moon Kaleido Scope key item. Can be used again to reverse back.)
Eternal: 100 HP/120 Atk/70 Def/150 SpA/100 SpD/130 Spe (670 BST) (Use the Eternal Tiare key item. Can be used again to reverse back.)
Queen Serenity: 120 HP/100 Atk/100 Def/180 SpA/130 SpD/150 Spe (780 BST) (Must hold the Silver Crystal item in-battle.)

Silver Crystal: Restores 1/16th of the user's HP if its a Fairy-type. Other types will take the same amount, and will double for Dark-types. If the holder is Sailor Moon, it transforms her into Queen Serenity (like Primal Reversion) and heals for 1/8th of the user's HP every turn. Cannot be knocked off if the holder is Sailor Moon.

Moon Princess Halation |
| 30 BP | Special | 20 PP | 100% | Hits 2 to 5 times.
Moon Spiral Heart Attack |
| 120 BP | Special | 10 PP | 100% |
Z-Moves: Moon Tiara Action |
| 175 BP | Special | 1 PP | Requires the user to hold the Moon Tiara (Z-Crystal), need Moonblast in their moveset, and be in either Normal or Super form to use this move. | Always deals a critical hit.
Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss |
| 200 BP | Special | 1 PP | Requires the user to hold the Holy Moon Chalice (another Z-Crystal), need Moonlight in their moveset, and be in Eternal or Queen Serenity form to use this move. | Restores 50% of the user's max HP and cures non-violate status.

Reasoning: OK, a lot to take in, but here we go. Sailor Moon is the true identity of Usagi, and since Fairy types are related to the moon, she's that and along with Normal for being a human. Eternal has the Flying-type instead for her new wings, and just pure Fairy for Queen Serenity due to her being a god. Klutz for her clumsiness, Super Luck for her great power, and Victory Star for something spacey sounding. Most of her moves are either filler or related to some of her attacks. 4 of them are her signature moves. She also has 4 different forms, each becoming more and more powerful, with Queen Serenity being a goddess. Statspread is just mostly opted to her magical girl status, though she does have some physical prowlness. She also fights off evil, which does include Dark-types, meaning that they can prove to be a death to her, from more damage to straight up OHKOing them. Also, she gains some attacks representing her other Sailor Senshi teammates, just to give her some reconition.

Related image

And now the guy who's coming after her.
Pokémon: Donald McDonald
Type: Normal/Fairy
Abilities: Serene Grace/Dancer/Inner Focus
Gold Mode: Cheapie (Regenerates 1/16th max HP in real time per second. Does not require PP for moves, and Z-Crystals are not required to use Z-moves, which are always active. Ronald Magic now hits 3 times and Ran Ran Ruu always confuses.)
Signature Moves: Ronald Magic | 100 BP (Z-Move: 180) | Normal type | Special | 80% Acc. | 10-16 PP | Has a 40% chance to flinch. / Ran Ran Ruu | Normal type | Status | 100% Acc. | 5-8 PP | Draws attention to itself, as well as having a 50% chance to confuse everyone. Applies +1 to all stats with a Z-Crystal.
Signature Z-Move: Unhappy Set | 70 BP | Normal type | Physical | 1 PP | Hits 3 times. Requires Double-Edge.
Stats: 100 / 120 / 80 / 115 / 80 / 100 | BST: 595
Gold Mode: 150 / 180 / 120 / 172 / 120 / 150 | BST: 892
Notable moves: Acrobatics, Barrage, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, U-Turn, Lunge, Beat Up, Taunt, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Charge Beam, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Play Rough, Explosion, Earthquake, EVERY physical Fighting-type move, Amnesia, Double Edge, Ronald Magic, Ran Ran Ruu
Reasoning: From the (somewhat more recent) Japanese Ronald Thinks ads. Reminder, the JAPANESE Donald, not the AMERICAN Ronald. Stats, movepool, some moves (like the random signature moves) and the Z-Move mostly relate to the CRAPTON of variants of him on MUGEN, but he didn't originate from there so it doesn't count. He does have a Gold Mode, though, meant for AG. The other stuff are at least related to the commercials with him.

Last edited:
Pokémon: Anguirus
Type:

Abilities: Moxie, Competitive, Spiked Caparace*
*Spiked Caparace
: Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon lose 1/8 of their maximum HP, rounded down and receives 30% less damage from contact moves.
Moves: Anguirus Ball*, Earthquake, Dig, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Spiky Shield, Rollout, Outrage, Crunch, Rapid Spin, Dragon Tail, Bind, Dragon Claw, Megahorn, Horn Attack, Pin Missile, Hyper Voice, Roar, Flamethrower, Spike Cannon, Steamroller, Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball, Iron Head, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Surf, Quick Guard, Protect, Elemental Fangs, Smack Down, Poison Jab, Stomping Tantrum, Supersonic, Wrap.
*Anguirus Ball |
|
| 100 BP (130 if user has Spiked Caparace as an ability) | 16 PP | 90% | 10% chance to cause the target flinch. 30% chance to leave a trap of spikes at the opposing team's feet. Makes Contact.
Stats: 140 HP/110 Atk/150 Def/40 SpA/70 SpD/90 Spe

Reasoning: Godzilla's best friend (except in Raids Again) who has been sadly forgotten by Toho since Final Wars was released. He's a giant Ankylosaurus who survived extinction by living underground and was mutated by nuclear testings, ence the Ground typing (also because of his ability to dig large distances shown in vs Mechagodzilla), meanwhile the Dragon type comes from him being called a dragon by Japanese media and his signature move being called the Fierce Dragon Monster Ball Violent Bullet, or Anguirus Ball for short. The abiliy Spiked Caparace and spike related moves such as Spikes or Spiky Shield reference his iconic spiky hide; Moxie and Competitive represent his stubborn and fierce nature, Hyper Voice, Supersonic and Roar represent his rarely seen Sonic Roar; Rapid Spin, Rollout, Gyro Ball and Steamroller deviate from the already mentioned Anguirus Ball.

In case I forgot stuff here's more info.

Pokémon: Biollante (Flower Beast form)
Type:

Ability: Blooming Beast: When this Pokemon has more than 1/2 its maximum HP and takes damage bringing it to 1/2 or less of its maximum HP or knocking out a Pokémon, it immediately transforms into her Plant Beast form. In this form, Biollante can get access to new moves.
Moves: Giga Drain, Power Whip, Bind, Leech Seed, Acid, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Spore, Recover, Synthesis, Stunning Spore, Earthquake, Earth Power, Acid Spray, Elemental Fangs, Poison Fang, Crunch, Bite, Coil, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Wrap, Toxic.
Stats: 130 HP/100 Atk/80 Def/80 SpA/100SpD/50 Spe

Pokémon: Biollante (Plant Beast form)
Type:

Ability: Blooming Beast: When this Pokemon has more than 1/2 its maximum HP and takes damage bringing it to 1/2 or less of its maximum HP or knocking out a Pokémon, it immediately transforms into her Plant Beast form. In this form, Biollante can get access to new moves.
Moves: Everything as before + Atomic Acid*, Outrage, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Drill Run, Smart Strike.
*Atomic Acid |
|
| 130 BP | 8 PP | 90% | 30% chance to either burn or badly poison the target.
Stats: 160 HP/140 Atk/90 Def/130 SpA/100 SpD/50 Spe

Reasoning: Biollante is a kaiju created using a rose, the soul of her creator's daughter and Godzilla DNA. In her Rose form, Biollante is the incarnation of the roses used and the girl trapped in them, ence the Ghost/Grass typing. However, after being supposedly killed by Godzilla, Biollante revives in her horrifying Plant Beast form, which has been taken over by the Godzilla cells, incident that justifies her only ability, Blooming Beast, and the replacement of Ghost-type with the Poison-type, which represents Godzilla's radioactive cells. The latter form also gives Biollante the ability to vomit a radioactive spore-like attack represented by the signature move Atomic Acid. Both forms posses many mouthed tendrils and vines used to strangle, bite (and even stab in the Plant Beast form) her enemies. Other moves are just filler.

Pokémon: Gigan
Type:

Ability: Levitate/Download/Defiant
Moves: Giganume Cluster*, Buzzsaw Charge*, Gear Grind, Metal Claw, Fly, Flash Cannon, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Throat Chop, Sucker Punch, Teleport, Power Trip, Low Kick, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, X-Scissor, Fury Cutter, U-Turn, Extreme Speed, Sword Dance, Double Kick, Techno Blast, Aerial Ace, Magnet Rise, Anchor Shot, Defog, Iron Tail, Steel Wing, Pursuit, Night Slash, Guillotine, Poison Jab, Cut, Dual Chop, Dark Pulse, Cross Chop, Smart Strike.
*Giganume Cluster |
|
| 130 BP | 8 PP | 90% | 30% chance to burn the target. If this attack does not miss, the effects of Reflect, Light Screen, and Aurora Veil end for the target's side of the field before damage is calculated.
*Buzzsaw Charge |
|
| 130 BP | 8 PP | 90% | 30% chance to lower the target's Defense. If this attack does not miss, the effects of Reflect, Light Screen, and Aurora Veil end for the target's side of the field before damage is calculated.
Stats: 80 HP/150 Atk/80 Def/130 SpA/70 SpD/110 Spe

Reasoning: Gigan is a chicken-cyborg alien dinosaur kaiju who's the first character who made Godzilla bleed. Weird one I know. The Steel/Dark type comes from his cybernetic nature and his overly cruel behaviour towards his victims (edgy I know). About the abilities, Levitate represents his antigravity flight, Download because he's a cyborg and Defiant because he's kind of a stubborn jackass. Giganume Cluster and Buzzsaw Charge are both attacks which are basically spammed by the chicken in Final Wars against both kaiju and human forces. Gear Grind and Anchor Shot, while kind of weird at first glance, represent his Bladed Slicers and Barbed Wire, meanwhile moves such as Metal Claw, Throat Chop and others deviate from his lethal scythes. Sucker Punch, U-Turn and Extreme Speed embody his speedy and coward behaviour when fighting stronger foes. Fly, Steel Wing and similar attacks deviate from the already mentioned antigravity flight. Flamethrower, Fire Blast and Teleport represent some of the not used but still there weapons Gigan has been confirmed to possess. Other moves are filler.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Pokémon: Iron Man
Type: Steel/Flying
Ability: Download / Technician / Arc Reactor (Battery clone, also affects self)
Stats: 80/90/100/130/80/100 (580)

Notable Moves:
Special: Flash Cannon, Air Slash, Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Charge Beam, Parabolic Charge, Zap Cannon, Volt Switch, Techno Blast, Hyper Beam
Physical: Magnet Bomb, Bullet Punch, Force Palm, Zing Zap
Status: Iron Defense, Shift Gear, Focus Energy, Laser Focus, Lock-On
Sample Sets:
Iron Man @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Shift Gear
- Force Palm
- Zing Zap
- Bullet Punch

Iron Man @ Choice Specs
Ability: Arc Reactor / Download
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Fire Blast
- Aeroblast

Last edited:

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
This is my take on Dio, I took some stuff from Failure999 but its not all based on his so s/o to him.

“Useless, useless!!!”
Pokémon: DIO
Type: Dark/Fighting
Ability: Regenerator / Spore Spread (think Effect Spore, but you make contact with opponent to spread it)
Moves: The World*, Steamroller, Frost Breath, Ice Beam, Extreme Speed, Teleport, Superpower, Close Combat, Feint, Detect, Psychic, Future Sight, Foul Play, Pursuit, Bulldoze, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Leech Life, Smart Strike, Torment, Taunt, Stun Spore, Hypnosis, Recover, Heal Pulse
*The World | Dark | 5/8 PP | 100 BP | —% Acc | Physical | A random opponent will be selected and cannot do anything that turn, while Dio is forced to attack it. The next time said opponent attacks, they will use the move on the turn they were frozen. This move will not pick the same opponent twice.
Stats: 80 HP / 145 Atk / 100 Def / 70 SpA / 95 SpD / 110 Spe (BST: 600)

Reasoning: So, Dio. Evil Vampire = Dark. Shounen = Fighting. Vampiric draining abilities = Regenerator. His tentacle spores = Spore Spread and Stun Spore. Moves are based on everything he does. The Psychic come from his brief time with a Purple Hermit-esque stand that could create Psychic images and I’m sure you’ve seen the Steamroller memes already.
[

Lemme know if hes too bulky or strong or smth. I’m never good at stat spreads.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Screenshot 2019-05-12 at 10.58.17 AM.png

Pokemon: Gorefield
Type:
/

Stats: 133 / 121 / 104 / 71 / 96 / 75 (600 BST)
Abilities: Bulletproof, Flash Fire, Gluttony
Learnset:
: Bite, Crunch, Crush Grip, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Fly, Fire Fang, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Leech Life, Lick, Mega Kick, Poison Fang, Poison Jab, Pursuit, Thief
: Dark Pulse, Ember, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Snarl, Swallow
: Curse, Glare, Noble Roar, Roar, Slack Off, Stockpile, Tail Whip, Toxic

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Kanna

Volt Absorb / Prankster / (Overcharge)
Overcharge: Buffs electrical charge moves
Charge: Next Electric move has 3* power. Doesn't disappear at the end of the next turn. +2 SpD
Parabolic Charge: 85 BP, Heals 66% of the damage done.

Notable Moves: Dragon Pulse, Electro Ball, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Volt Switch, Nuzzle, Parabolic Charge, Charge, Thunder Wave, Recover
90 HP / 43 Atk / 97 Def / 159 SpA / 60 SpD / 136 Spe (585 BST)

Reasonings: Dragon/Electric because she's an electric dragon. duh.
Abilities are to do with electricity, and how she plugs herself into a socket to charge. Prankster is because she was sent to the human world for pranking for attention. Doesn't gain any coverage besides hidden power as electricity is her specialty. Has high SpA due to being a dragon, and high speed due to her size, most likely making her quite nimble. Other stats are somewhat low because balancing.​

Slate #8
Cheating Death

Congratulations to myself, Gojiratar, and Gojiratar again for winning with Unregistered Hypercam 2, Gigan, and Anguirus! Gojiratar gained the title Alien vs. Predator.

This slate is for characters who overcome death itself, whether it be by coming back from the dead or bringing someone else back. You can show your character fits the slate by putting asterisks around their name, like so - **Jean Grey**

This slate ends on May 26th.
Have fun!​

Arya Stark ( Game of Thrones )
Type: Normal / Dark
Ability: Illusion / Regenerator | *Plot Armor ( HA )
*Plot Armor: this pokemon will survive any attack or effect on 1 hitpoint and immediately switch out. Only activates once per battle.
Stats: 80 / 120 / 80 / 50 / 75 / 125
Moves: Slash, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Sacred Sword, Psycho Cut, Smart Strike, Swords Dance, Switcheroo, Teleport,
Reasoning: Arya Stark, faceless assassin who cooked Walder Frey's sons into a pie, but is still meant to be a sympathetic character.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)