(Custom Avatar Prize) Smogon VGC Winter League II - Player Signups

How do you want teamsheets to be handled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: NecasInTrouble
Relevant Social Media: Here and Discord (NecasInTrouble#2689)
Bio: Been playing VGC for less than a year and already have a top 16 Smogon tour and was a hopeful for Team Canada for VGC WC. I might have not been around long but I have the drive and passion to always give my 110%.

Name: noiceVGC
Relevant Social Media: (Discord) sparkz#0795 (Twitter) @_sp4rkz
Teamsheet preference: Open
Bio: top cut the smogon spikemuth cup (6-1 Swiss), finalist of EGC spikemuth cup tour (7-2 all tour), hit rank 1 on S11 showdown ladder, j cole enthusiast, excited to play and teambuild

Last edited:
Name: Mareeoh8
Relevant Social Media: Discord Mareeoh8#1975
Bio: Played in OPL, APAC and World Cup with an average of 3-1 record.

Reactions: zee

Sulo

pure heroine
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
Name: Sulo
Relevant Social Media: Sulo#7802
Bio:
have been playing a bit of doubles in my free time and i've gotten familiar with how things work, would absolutely love to try vgc to expand my horizons

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Name: GenOne
Relevant Social Media: GenOne#5909 (Discord)
Bio: Smogon Doubles OU main, 0 VGC experience but willing to be a cheerleader, benchwarmer or be coached into a workable VGC player :x

Chris32156

The White Larry Bird
is a Tiering Contributor
Name: Chris32156
Relevant Social Media: Chris32156#3058
Bio: Played vgc as a senior from 2017 post worlds - 2020 dc open, fw little iw(in senior div) I qualified for worlds every year I played, won the dc open without dropping a set, and won the november online international challenge. I haven't played too much since then but I was able to get top 4 in the Rose Tower June Challenge, and top 16 in galar farewell with no prep and rentals. Even though I've mostly took a break I can still pickup doubles pretty easily, I started playing dou about 6 months ago and I got top 16 osdt, top 16 ssnl, Won doubles Majors, and am 9th on the circuit, and 4th on the record sheet for the year.

Scottyw01
Discord Scottyw01#8410
Twitter scottyw0101
Team uk wcop
Lots of draft experience Including going 5-1 in recent sootopolis spikemuth draft.
Lots of online cuts including vr and rose tower
Multiple rank 1s on ladder and cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)