Damage Calculator Question

Hey, i know this is more of a support question than a suggestion but I seriously stared at the forum for 5 minutes and I couldn't find where to put this lol. If it was obvious I'm sorry. No sleep after new years.

Anyways one day randomly the Smogon Calculator stopped showing the Stats numerical values after i put in all the other information for any pokemon. I was wondering if anyone had any clue why this happens. I asked other people and it seems to work perfectly for them still.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Did you turn off JavaScript for your browser?

Anyway, you can ask questions in this thread in future. The Smogon Calculator is still not updated yet for BW iirc. So you might want to try this one made by Honko. Thanks! :)

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
There also this one. It's the same calc as the one sandz posted, but it's hosted on Pokemon Showdown! (totally not advertising, shush).

This is only slightly related but, could someone change the ling for the damage calcuator on the Homepage or update it please its only Gen 4

There are only three people on this site who can do that afaik and it's been asked about before, so don't expect much. Besides, Doug's calc works just fine for 5th gen as long as you don't mind adjusting base stats and typing and other little things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)